411 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> iPhone 5 / 5С / 5S / SE - marriage | defects found after purchase.
Defects
What defects do you have?
Bubble / wave effect on display [ 256 ] ** [7,89%]
Artifacts seen on display [ 336 ] ** [10,36%]
There are some OS issues [ 302 ] ** [9,31%]
There are problems with the assembly / housing [ 1015 ] ** [31,29%]
None of the above [ 1410 ] ** [43,46%]
Total votes: 3244

Picnik
Message#1
22.12.12, 19:08
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

iPhone 5 / 5С / 5S / SE - Marriage
iPhone 5S:Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | IOS 7 | IOS 8 | Jailbreak iOS 7.x.x | Jailbreak iOS 8.x.x.
iPhone SE:Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Attached Image

We remove the crunch of the Home button (personally did not check):To read!

Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.
At the moment, it is known that anodized coating on the edges of the black copies of the device peels off.
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Identified the first problems in the display of the iPhone 5 [video]
New iPhone 5 issues: yellow spots on the display and fast battery discharge
Users complain of a light leak in the front of the white iPhone 5
Regarding backlash buttonsandmore about them
Remove the creaking of the Home button
Very interested in the issue of strumming when tapping the back of the machine. Is this phenomenon normal or not? I read that it can "walk" the battery. If so, how it will affect the operation of the device, can it be turned off?
-If with a slight tapping on the body of the smartphone, we hear extraneous noises - this is normal! As you hear the sound made by the rear camera's optical stabilization system. The system is designed in such a way that one of the elements of the system is in a “suspended” state and has a free course along the horizontal and vertical axis. More information about optical stabilization systems can be found.HERE.
The problem of bending housing (for example, if carried in the back pocket)
Attached Image
Information on warranty service and technical support of iPhone 5C / 5S
You can check the warranty period byreference
Technical support for Apple in Russia is provided by t .: +7 (495) 580-95-57
Warranty service inauthorized service centersin Russia only iPhone 5S models A1457 and iPhone 5C models A1507 (information from Apple) are subject
Find out the date of production of the iPhone and the factory by S / N
According toreferenceYou can determine the release date (week and year) ... Link while working ...
Type result:
Attached Image
Previous polls:
Attached Image
All about the moisture / liquid indicator on iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S
The indicator is activated by direct contact with water or a liquid substance. The color of the sensor in its normal state is white or silver, but after contact with water or a water-containing liquid, it becomes saturated red. According to the specifications of the device, the indicator on the iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c smartphones in the SIM tray should not be triggered by fluctuations in humidity or temperature that are not beyond Apple’s requirements for the product’s environment.
Attached Image

To better see the indicator of contact with the liquid iPhone 5s / 5c, you can use the magnifying glass with light and change the angle of illumination of the device until the indicator is clearly visible.

A big request to all: we hide photos under a spoiler, not flood, we don’t deal with explicit advertising of unofficial service centers!

For the correct advice / answer, specify the model of your iPhone!

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A complaint (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

Huge request to complyForum Rulesand write only on the substance of the topic!

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 04.04.16, 20:39
Reason for editing: update
bamblbee101
Message#22
19.12.12, 08:31
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 553
Check in: 02.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

And what shop did you take?) Rst?
weld
Message#23
19.12.12, 09:39
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Check in: 28.11.06
Honor 10

Well, honestly, I didn’t see how much I looked at.
On the four there, but on the five there, maybe the vision already fails.

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
bamblbee101
Message#24
19.12.12, 10:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 553
Check in: 02.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

How can you not see the plastic frame that holds the screen please tell me)
Nataliyqueen
Message#25
19.12.12, 10:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 590
Check in: 26.07.11
Apple iPhone X

I called, I’ll say we’ll have to change it, or if we fix some little things) I thought, in general, and decided that I didn’t cancel the warranty year, I won’t take it) the camera takes off, the light doesn’t interfere, and it makes perfect way) said who ischit will always find)!

--------------------
iIphone 4 + iphone 5s gray-space 16gb + iphone 6s 64gb + iphone 7 32gb + iphone x
weld
Message#26
19.12.12, 11:36
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Honor 10

bamblbee101Now in daylight I have considered, there is a thin one, I apologize.

Nataliyqueenand a broken pixel when photographing?

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
Nataliyqueen
Message#27
19.12.12, 11:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 590
Apple iPhone X

from the top left there is a small white point when the camera and it are visible on a black background, but it flashes periodically and then may disappear altogether, and if you turn the camera on and off, it appears again in the photo, it also remains (BUT you only see it when you take a black background or close the message

--------------------
iIphone 4 + iphone 5s gray-space 16gb + iphone 6s 64gb + iphone 7 32gb + iphone x
weld
Message#28
19.12.12, 13:04
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Honor 10

Apparently not on the display but on the photo matrix.

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
Nataliyqueen
Message#29
19.12.12, 13:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 590
Apple iPhone X

In general, finally decided to talk with the master that if it doesn’t bother me not to bathe there is a year of warranty) about the light said nothing special will not fall.
By the way, the question is if it is a pixel, why it is not on the video, and why it appears after turning on the camera, but after a couple of 10-15 seconds it disappears

Post has been editedNataliyqueen - 19.12.12, 14:15

--------------------
weld
Message#30
19.12.12, 14:41
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Honor 10

Well, you just have some miracles. You would tie it up with troubleshooting.

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
Nataliyqueen
Message#31
19.12.12, 14:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 590
Apple iPhone X

I'm not looking anymore))) I will enjoy))) since this miracle of technology deserves it, in order to enjoy it

--------------------
1mastervip
Message#32
19.12.12, 21:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 19.10.12

All vigorous, I want to share some info, although many probably themselves guessed where their legs grew. Having friends with a lot of very good IPHONE sellers, you can just do tricks with selling already used phones. My last four S after 2 months of wearing in person
in front of me, they namyli and polished glued their films on the front and rear, put them in a box and made them with a thermal film. After a day they sold them like new.
Sellers from Magazov (boy) take on the evening before the heels to draw on the morning and in the morning in a box and less knowledgeable are being put in. It is therefore not a fact if you
removed the film from the box themselves means that it is new.
synyhetic
Message#33
19.12.12, 21:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 389
Check in: 23.10.12
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

1mastervip @ 12/19/2012, 10:13 PM*
All vigorous, I want to share some info, although many probably themselves guessed where their legs grew. Having friends with a lot of very good IPHONE sellers, you can just do tricks with selling already used phones. My last four S after 2 months of wearing in person
in front of me, they namyli and polished glued their films on the front and rear, put them in a box and made them with a thermal film. After a day they sold them like new.
Sellers from Magazov (boy) take on the evening before the heels to draw on the morning and in the morning in a box and less knowledgeable are being put in. It is therefore not a fact if you

Well, it should be good to try for 2 months the phone was like new. I am not surprised by this, but if the start of the official guarantee of the Apple does not coincide with the activation date, it is the date of purchase, then such a phone can be safely returned, but not everyone knows about this test.
1mastervip
Message#34
19.12.12, 22:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

There is no need to try at all: films on the front and rear SGP and MOMO cover, but not many people know about the test, and they mostly enter it, so that the boiling point doesn’t

Post has been edited1mastervip - 19.12.12, 22:44
alex-lis77
Message#35
19.12.12, 22:46
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 116
Check in: 07.07.10

Guys, I also have the device type out of the box, it was scratched. Printed out with the seller. I took it from my hands, I saw personally that he had 30 of them left. I looked at everything, it seemed to be really new ... And when I started to stick purchased films, I noticed several black dots on the back, near the apple, as if they were poking with needles, well, even if the device was used, I don’t really want to repent, I understand the scratches and scratches there are such points ... What could it be? Did anyone come across this?
weld
Message#36
19.12.12, 23:27
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Honor 10

Braggart.
Even the homies from the salon passed, well done.

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
1mastervip
Message#37
19.12.12, 23:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

Not a braggart, but I state the real facts, but a sidekick is not from the salon, but the huckster from the market
weld
Message#38
20.12.12, 00:17
Motorcyclist
[offline]

Messages 6103
Honor 10

You state meanness.
But enough offtopic, now you do not understand me.

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4
1mastervip
Message#39
20.12.12, 00:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

By the way, at the expense of meanness, he himself took his last two fives in exactly the same way, only generally in unpacked boxes
Sandforce
Message#40
20.12.12, 04:38
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2016
Check in: 11.12.11
Apple iPhone 5

Only here apple.com can not be fooled =)

Post has been editedSandforce - 20.12.12, 04:40

--------------------
Gooseman
Message#41
20.12.12, 10:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 274
Check in: 08.02.09

"Got out" here is such an unpleasant marriage - if the eran is rubbed with a saw, the screen brightens - fades, if you hold your finger back to normal, below my video ((

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIWvfZ0KHQ...player_embedded

411 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:03