Ramos W30 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionRamos W30
PictureRAMOS Xmen W30
Description W30 | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 11:58
Reason for editing: adjusted cap

Rep: (2)
Thank you so muchalsdy ! Help!

Rep: (40)
Yes, help - both the volume (Fig would guess)) Thank you! Ruth received far seen bugs: battery after 6 hours of charging does not show 100%, but only 94% .To the topics on 4hyadernyh Senai (Ampe), which was calibrated like ..

Rep: (36)
CaHToC @ 18.12.2012, 18:44*
Critical vulnerability in smartphones ExynosShozhe based on delusions. Coined by the producers themselves, in order to show what we are.

The vulnerability of all devices on the basis of eksinosa. In fact, it's not so scary. After all, such a method and apparatus rutuyut.

Rep: (0)
Duck that he is not in the 4.1? )) That's nonsense ...
version with gps where when what?

It would be in the effluent version with 2 GB of operatives by mid-January, was finally a good idea)

review appeared
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJxFO1UpGdQ

Can someone tell me how to win this fucking OTVALIVANIE vayf !!!? Terribly lacking! After turns off the screen turns off the radio ...

Rep: (53)
Make one thread in antute 3.0.3 test ... I want to look tsifir =) and MHL mozht who tried to insert? Suddenly they accidentally stuck it: D

About Antutu wrote the first stranitse.Nevnimatelno read!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNIKOrto - 20.12.12, 09:55

Good day. Maybe someone will be surprised at my question. What actions do to get it to Root?

I'm sorry, I did not immediately see) understand.

Post has been editedZzzamorochka - 20.12.12, 11:24

That's right now you'd be surprised at my question! :) And why do we need this "root" ?? : Blush:

pipa01 , And here is the answer) http://devfaq.ru/search?tagid%5B1%5D=1247&tagid%5B2%5D=1

Post has been editedZzzamorochka - 20.12.12, 13:46

none of you video review will not do?)

people share the port cover is securely or shaky, what about real memory is 90MB free

mtk6573 @ 20.12.2012, 14:09*
people share the port cover is securely or shaky, what about real memory is 90MB free

The cover is in my opinion, completely useless. While the new snaps tight, but because no mechanism is not all just friction, then after a while it will probably fall out by itself.
Immediately after the warm restart in the Annexes of RAM - 278MB 350MB free busy

Rep: (5)
mrblack77 @ 20.12.2012, 16:39*
The cover is in my opinion, completely useless. While the new snaps tight, but because no mechanism is not all just friction, then after a while it will probably fall out by itself.

I agree, I think it is easier to tear off immediately to avoid hanging later.
mrblack77 @ 20.12.2012, 16:39*
Immediately after the warm restart in the Annexes of RAM - 278MB 350MB free busy

This makes me happy. 350 MB of RAM is enough for surfing the internet, watching videos, and games should be enough (not a fact).

DJ_Semen @ 20.12.2012, 17:14*
and for games should be enough (not a fact)

Of the "heavyweights" until just set NOVA 3 - there is no problem.

Rep: (5)
mrblack77 @ 20.12.2012, 18:29*
Of the "heavyweights" until just set NOVA 3 - there is no problem.

In the background are some third-party applications are running, except NOVA 3?

Uvazhamye. Ramos really worth 1 gig operativy.Prosto some chas it does not appear in the system because it is used as a cache memory that improves performance pozvoyaet system.This feature of this modeli.Est heap of tablets that work well on 512 MB operatives. It has long been proven that the performance of the system has a greater effect is not the amount of memory, and its speed.

Rep: (54)
as the general quality at this tablet? bought raskazhite about him ... preferably about screen ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 10:40