Ramos W30 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionRamos W30
PictureRAMOS Xmen W30
Description W30 | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 11:58
Reason for editing: adjusted cap

Rep: (49)
* puhsara,
Well, even on the "private channels" to lead one touch no one will order the Ali and all. Air delivery from China worth $ 11-15 per 1kg, 0.5kg, and no one will take it as a zachtut per 1kg.

Post has been editedKeeper of fate - 16.03.15, 22:57

Rep: (24)
* Keeper of Fate,
Thanks for the help, s top version to $ 40 and is not soared !!! While

* puhsara,
You decide. Ali free delivery in the proposals that I have buyers and protection really works, it is checked. Good luck.

Rep: (3)
Keeper of Fate @ 16.03.2015, 15:46*
I bought myself a touch on Ali, but you need to choose according to the markings on the tail. This is critical, as the risk of running into touch by W31 / W32, for which you need a driver shamanism, as far as I know it has no beat.

The decision finally came. And without shamanism. I'm on the Ramos W30 after replacing the stitch with the original firmware was inverted and touch visyak after sleep'a.
After reading the following message:
stiffl3rrrr @ 06.01.2015, 15:21*
Dear residents of the forum and owners Zifro ZT-10003g.
Sew sew started by Ramos W30HD - found sound, lost image (output specifications carefully read) ask of Ramos W30 (All) - inverted touchpad and zavison after sleep'a

I thought at times Zifro vivid ZT-10003G but the firmware on Ramos W30 those same symptoms, you can try to put the firmware on the ZT-10003G on your Ramos W30 16Gb with inverse tachem of W31 / 32. I set and it worked perfectly!
Download the firmware here -Help me find the firmware (Post stiffl3rrrr # 37308123)

Post has been editedDJAvr - 10.04.15, 13:05

* DJAvr,
Thank you for the info, I think it is useful to many.
Although I think it was enough to tear-out touchscreen firmware driver and pop his suffering, if necessary.

Rep: (6)
As the theme for the W31 is not, I ask here. Needed here is a touch:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Help to find Ali.

Rep: (0)
Good day!
The problem with the faulty chip PM2301AS charge controller on the tablet Ramos W30HD.
Is it possible to repair or replace the chip?
May alternatively be found on the datasheet the power controller,
and accordingly there and bring food.

* Rocla,
Everything is as usual. If the place to buy nowhere, it is easier to order from China. Or experiment.

Rep: (6)
A week ago, we sent the latest firmware that they hadhttps://yadi.sk/d/-2ocYsi7tAAfW
I updated, resulting in increased efficiency, and most importantly no longer hang in standby mode!)

Rep: (426)
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc., do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic, and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 19:07