Ramos W30 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionRamos W30
PictureRAMOS Xmen W30
Description W30 | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 11:58
Reason for editing: adjusted cap

Rep: (40)
smska132 @ 14.12.2012, 17:04*
People who unsubscribe where the tracks is, how long to wait about another?
I'd like to know about the build quality of the tablet itself, etc. not from surveys and from real people
My today in Kiev: clap: Three days later, I will ... I hope.

Rep: (81)
Root Getting the rights to stifle the standard W30 + and - volume and power button get into rekaveri select the file that I have laid out and sewn reboot and root were obtained.
But even firmware hak mode from Chinese friends, Ruth is already integratedTyts

Attached files

Attached fileSU-Busybox-Installer [1] .zip(1.14 MB)

Post has been editedcrazy59 - 19.12.12, 11:23

Rep: (0)
NIKOrto @ 15.12.2012, 23:31*
My today in Kiev: clap: Three days later, I will ... I hope.

Look how Receive otpishi us how to build, how to look, how to sound like Eran

And most importantly, test the battery for many hours of video playback enough you are welcome

Rep: (237)
mother,
In a review of the error - connector microusb, rather than the mini.

matyashko @ 12/18/2012 04:00*
Got a device.

So far, only positive emotions.

Here nakidal short obzorets

The only thing with the battery probably really greedy. Tomorrow for sure will unsubscribe.

Come on bro, wait for feedback from you about the battery, and then all I can not decide to buy this tablet, batareechka confused with 5400mah

mother,
and accomplish your goal games please put that what has gone and what is not

how much free RAM

Rep: (36)
Stumbled uponnewsabout the processor on which it is made the device.

Rep: (2)
I received today and your Ramos. I took stock of Tugezo. Mail Singapore flew 12 seriously dney.Pogonyat tablet has not uspel.Planshet ponravilsya.Ekran very cool. Assembling bomba.Na view does not look deshovke. Solid aparata. The first thing done is pull up YUSB USB flash drive 32 GB via OTG cable (included is not) and ate podavilsya.Rabotaet bystro.Testirovanie continues ....

Post has been editedKompadre - 18.12.12, 17:43

Rep: (335)
doc_86, Yes it will work with floor Dryga. Percent just a beast. So what about the games Tutu once everything is OK.
sN.Alexis,
Critical vulnerabilities in smart phones based on Exynos
Similar to delirium. Coined by the producers themselves, in order to show what we are.

Post has been editedCaHToC - 18.12.12, 17:45

Rep: (30)
Kompadre,
Tell me, is your track on the website of the Russian mail trekalsya? Can you put it? I want to look at while waiting for it to be guided.

Rep: (28)
Here isresult runtime.

Tested DVDRip-th.
I should add that the result is identical to the Ampe \ Sanei Quad Core

Four hours is certainly not a bad thing, but I would like more :-)
The description says that there is HDMI, but the photo I have not seen. So it is, or it is not?

Post has been editeddoc_86 - 18.12.12, 21:01

in on an Internet browsing mode as przhivet interesting?

Privetstvuyu.Itak, and I got today chudo.Skazhu these things at once - will compare with I recently visited Pipo M1 and M3.Tak's opening the box, I honestly do not believe that this tablet is 10.1 inches! Instinctively glanced at the box - for sure! 10.1! What it is small, thin and light against M3 th .. The assembly is good, the screen is excellent, it seemed (for menu Meyl.ru) that more clearly than the M3. Applications to boot and install from Market much faster Pipo.Tach excellent, poradoval.Vay-Fi is also an order of magnitude higher than the M3.

Next on zvuku.Ya not agree withmummy The sound is very horoshiy.Posle M3 I would put 4-a-boo with natyagom.Normalny sound goes clear szadi.Spasibo that even more uniform, and not with one hand, like Pipo M1.
Test in Antutu15362 .

And now thatdid not like :
- as mentioned above - komplektatsiya.Net headphones and "whistle" -perehodnika with microUSB on USB.Pipy it not zhadnichayut.Pridetsya pokupat.Tak same, removing the film from the label I found underneath the normal protective film factory that others. manufacturers glue with zavoda.I again purchase costs ..

-very did not like that in my copy withfirmware 20121126.135949 when blocking (disabling) falls off the screen in the settings VayFay.Prichem Wi-Fi - Additionally - In sleep mode .. there is simply no point, "Always", "Never", etc. Poorly! I'm used to lay the tablet in sleep mode and signaled me of receipt of the letter on E-Mail.Mozhet it and cure the new firmware, but have so far ..

-cameras very "mediocre" .Skayp works, but the image with interference udovletvoritelnoe.Menya hear well, to me - and could be louder ..

-for someone, and for me, the lack of HDMI output.

-kryshka under which hides the USB connector and the card pamyati.Otkryt her lovely ladies with a manicure is quite problematichno.A because it is for them, I would recommend this device because of its lightness, small size and pleasant appearance. When I close the lid after installation of the card (32 GB Class 10), then a few times accidentally pressed the card cover and it just pops out of the socket.

-tsena.Mne seems that Ramos is already late to the launch of this tablet on a tsene.Posle news outletonda V972 and Ainol Novo9 Firewire with the characteristics of half a head taller and thus cheaper Ramos, I think the price of this tablet should at least fall shortly vremeni.Ved at W30-go against these competitors have only the CPU (for now-controversial!), light weight ( thickness) but a good name.

I'm still pleased with the tablet, but in part by the fact that he got me for $ 218 under the promotions, discounts and kupony.A so .. too little iron for the money.
(Please do not judge strictly - tablet speak for three hours and yet here are the impressions ..)

Post has been editedNIKOrto - 18.12.12, 23:57

I, too, has now become the owner of this model tablet. To join previous speakers. Especially at the expense of size. Too, at first I did not believe that the 10-inch, measure the diagonal line. Very compact and convenient package. Separately, I would like to add:
1. I did the volume seemed low to high. no stock. I agree that Pipo M3 is much better.
2. The firmware is the same as 20121126.135949. respectedNIKOrto And tell you the tablet itself to sleep? I do not have. if the button is not pressed, it will work and does not go out. not only when you try to enter the setup menu, which is the idea that sleep time is adjusted - the error takes off, that the program "setup" crash.
Firmware for almost a month is not updated, it can be made 4.1 As promised in the announcements ...

Rep: (28)
NIKOrto @ 18.12.2012, 22:45*
After the news about the exit Onda V972 and Ainol Novo9 Firewire

Well, the news is only news, while in the hands of not hold, is difficult to judge.

Ramos, too, came out with 2GB of opera, HDMI, 4.1 JB, 2048 x 1536, 3G, GPS, and for $ 200-230. Actually, what we have? =)

Post has been editedmummy - 19.12.12, 00:44

mrblack77 - I've got to sleep all right. And the menu includes fine and the screen goes blank sam.U me similar errors flew on Pipah after the update (if Chrome ..). If you update something, try to uninstall the update. Maybe this is the reason ..

crazy59 @ 16.12.2012, 11:29*
Root Getting the rights to stifle the standard W30 + volume and power button rekaveri get into ...
- I'm on my devayse does not get anywhere ..)) But if the "minus" and food, then there is a green sign and Ramos .. vse.A further saves Reset..

Post has been editedNIKOrto - 19.12.12, 01:16

mrblack77, - change language settings to English, then go to the options screen and change the value of sleep to never timeout to any other, then return back to the Russian language;)

Ruth set. It is necessary to keep both the volume down, and then another power press - then rekoveri falls.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 10:40