> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Novo 9 FireWire / Ainol Novo 9 Spark - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (60)
DiscussionAinol Novo 9 FireWire / Ainol Novo 9 Spark
PictureAinol NOVO9 FireWire
DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Marriage"
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

common
Another novelty from ainol is a very interesting tablet called NOVO9 Spark (FireWire), the main feature of which is in using a display similar to the new iPad - a 9.7-inch matrix with a resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels from lg (the model is the same as on ipad 4 ), and, accordingly, the density of 264 ppi. The filling was also quite pleasant.
CPU
At the heart of Ainol NOVO9 FireWire is a brand new Allwinner A31 chip with a clock frequency of 1 GHz, which we have already written on our forum. It has four ARM Cortex-A7 computing cores, which are distinguished by low power consumption, with high performance, this is actually the younger Cortex A-15, and the graphics core PowerVR SGX544 MP2.
memory
The amount of RAM also can not but rejoice, it is equal to 2 gigabytes. The amount of internal storage is 16 gigabytes. The latter can be expanded using a microSD card with a capacity of up to 64 gigabytes.
camera
Two cameras with a resolution of 2 (front) and 5 megapixels (rear) are also available.
wireless network
Only Wi-Fi available from wireless interfaces(GPS and bluetooth NO!)There is no native 3G support, but it can easily be replaced by an external 3G modem, thanks to USB-OTG support.
battery
Very positive looks the figure of 10,000 mAh in the specifications of the battery. According to Ainol, thanks to this capacity, a powerful NOVO9 FireWire is able to work autonomously for 7-10 hours. If this data is true, then everything looks pretty good. As for the operating system, everything is more than usual here - Android 4.1.1.
Detailed features
General
  • Manufacturer: ainol
  • Model: Novo 9 Spark / Firewire
CPU
  • Processor: Allwinner A31
  • Processor type and microarchitecture: ARM Cortex A7, arm v7
  • Processor clock speed: 1GHz
  • Number of cores: 4
  • Video card: POWER VR SGX544 mp2 8 cores
Memory
  • RAM: 2 gigabytes (1521 available)
  • Storage capacity: 16 gigabytes
  • Drive Type: NAND
  • Memory card support: yes, up to 64 gigabytes
  • Type of memory card slot: microSD (TransFlash)
Screen
  • Screen diagonal: 9,7 "
  • Screen Resolution: 2048x1536
  • Aspect ratio: 4: 3
  • Matrix type: ip
  • Screen Coating: Tempered Glass
  • Touch screen: yes
  • Touch screen type: capacitive
  • Number of touches: 5
Photo / video
  • Rear camera: yes, 5 megapixels
  • Front camera: yes, 2 megapixels
Communication capabilities and interfaces
  • Video output: yes, mini HDMI
  • USB output: yes, micro usb
  • Usb support otg: yes
  • Accelerometer: yes, 3 axes
  • Wireless networks: wifi,no bluetooth!
FAQ
The size and weight of our and other popular devices
  • Apple iPad 4 - 241.2 x 185.7 x 9.4 mm, 652 grams
  • Ainol Novo 9 Spark - 241 x 185.6 x 10.6 mm, 642 grams
  • Samsung Google Nexus 10 - 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm, 603 grams
  • Asus Google Nexus 7 - 198.5 x 120 x 10.5 mm, 340 grams
How to enter the service menu
HDMI
hdmi 1.4 is ours and it means that it perfectly conveys 3d video (well, it plays it, respectively, is also normal) - checked :) not many tablets can brag of it
Pro screen
The characters that are used in the cap for explanations!
-Analogues for the price / quality can be found in other stores. -It meets only in this store.
BEGINNERS HERE !!!
  • Q: What kind of tablet is still in this price category?
  • A: chuwi w99, onda v972 (there are branches of these devices onsavagemessiahzine.com)
  • Q: and what color to take,the blackorwhiteorblue ?
  • A: there is no difference in quality, take the one that you like best.
  • Q: I was not taught to read at school, could you tell me what bugs in this tablet?
  • A: The main glitch is wifi, the rest are small.
  • Q: Is it worth taking or not?
  • A: worth it, the tablet justifies its price of $ 230
  • Q: I just found out that there is no 3g module in the tablet, and I need the internet with me, what should I do?
  • A: all you need to do is order Unlocked (unlocked means that you can insert any SIM card into it) 3g modem from one of the Chinese sites, for examplesuchOr you can buy such a modem in Russia from any mobile operator.
  • Q: I need to urgently find the answer to my question, but I do not want to flood the wall, what should I do?
  • A: Enter your search criteria in the box where it says "Keyword". If you did not find the right answer to your question, then briefly describe the problem in the topic, wait for the answer,no wayno need to write 1 and the same question many times.
  • Q: I want to hide the string from the bottom, there are still watches and stuff, how can I do this?
  • A: HerewhatadvisesCredo_S
  • Q: When will the new colors come out for this tablet?
  • A: Blue has already come out, now there are 3 color choices.
  • Q: I dream of a tablet, but I am afraid that it will not reach me and will be lost ..: hysterics:
  • A: Do not worry, if you pay with the PAY PAL system, you will be able to get your money back through a dispute, there is an instruction in the header !!!
  • Q: What is the screen and the back surface of this tablet?
  • A: screenglassthe back surface ofaluminum
Zone of official FAQ
  • third-party faq from ishaderzz
  • Q: So how is it right to call the tablet?
  • BUT:right hererespectableWho0 at the cost of his skin it is still found out.
  • Q: Is there bluetooth and gps in the tablet?
  • A: No, ainol novo9 does not have built-in bluetooth and gps modules.
  • Q: How to make the device smoother?
  • A: Settings - For Developers - In the Drawing subsection, you must check the "Disable device overlay (Always use GPU when composing the screen)" and "Accelerate GPU operation (Always use GPU for two-dimensional drawing)".
  • Q: How to disassemble the tablet?
  • BUT:hererespectediG0R_8 provided us with this valuable information, all thanks to him)
  • Q: What is there with the battery?
  • BUT:here's a battery stress test chartgenerously givenMrR0ck .
  • Q: I have problems with wifi, what should I do?
  • A:here is a possible way.our forumchanin helped,but how did you solve the problemEfim25 .
  • Q: Is there any way to make it louder?
  • A: Yes, useSpeakerBoost
  • Q: can I overclock the processor? How?
  • BUT:yes, here Crado wrote about it.
  • Q: How to connect / Can not connect controller / camera / gamepad. What to do?
  • here is a good answer.fromiG0R_8
  • Is it possible to make an ipad out of it?
  • Yes,Here is a wonderful instructionfromproba53
  • I have an available internal sdcard volume of 11.5 g instead of 16 g on my Ainol Novo9 Spark. Is this normal?
  • Yes, 16 GB is the whole drive without taking into account the place occupied by the OS
Reviews
Dreamster Review
Photo of the tablet in the QUMO case for the first ipad
Photo of the tablet on the professional camera
tyk ?
Sample photos from the camera of the tablet
1 2 3
Examplefulltablet information
tyk
External 3G modems that work with our device
3G not built-in, support external 3G EVDO / TD-SCDMA / WCDMA (E1750 E1820 E173-U EC1261 EC122 E173-S Thank you for the information provided. hren2
List of games that go on our device
Our beast in games
Work surfing the internet
Professional Reviews
Reviews from members of the forum
  • General feedback is still the same Efim25 Here is what he writes:
  • Pluses of the device:
    • the retina screen is just super
    • the sound is very good (especially in high-quality headphones), boldly 5 (noise is faint. heard at no sound at all)
    • Headphones with a set of high-quality (hearing spectrum 16-20k Hz)
    • playability is also at the height, powerful GPU (NOVA3 with native headphones is played super, it feels like it is there)
    • operation time 4-6 hours stable
    • wifi works very well, despite the aluminum cover (I personally have an old-fashioned DIR-300 router)
    • build quality raises no objections
  • Minuses:
    • For low CPU consumption, you have to pay for its performance, the Cortex-A7 with its 1GHz frequency is enough when working with some office applications (exactly where the CPU is required - for example, classmates when the heap of flash widgets pops up in their native browser) - let's hope what will fix the firmware
    • Cameras are only suitable for Skype
    • and more to add to the reviews, where there were small lags, that, because I'm new to android devices, then with tests in RAM there were a lot of programs after my wife and children, because I was thrown to the task manager only today, so I think. but in general, appapart showed itself to be 5- (if this is assumed that the ideal is 5+)

Accessories to Ainol Novo9 Spark
Possible problems and solutions, as well as device modification options
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:06
Reason for editing: added faq

Rep: (23)
metal backdrop with plastic insert or completely plastic?

Rep: (176)
gurenn judging by the pictures from the link above, there are no inserts. But plastic or not hz But most likely not plastic .

Rep: (53)
Pictures ... while I have not seen better

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited0netw0 - 17.12.12, 14:23
Reason for editing: hide images under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Who cares here is the link (http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo9-quad-core-9-7-inch-retina-screen-ram-2gb-android-tablet-pc-16gb.html)
It seems there is no bluetooth and GPS
there read below in the answers.

m01e, I am not even going to go to this shit site ... they can write a lot of things, even about the fact that they are of.magaz etc.

Well, no one promised gps, it is not in any of the ten announced tablets on the A31. It’s too early to talk about bluetooth, it is often forgotten to mention it ...

Rep: (0)
PUHH123,
I gave a link to anyone interested in reading.
By the way, Ali has one sentence already.
There, too, in the bluetooth do not mention.
And the Chinese are more likely to write more than they forget about something.

Rep: (6)
Everyone says the body is aluminum. Why should he be plastic? Won onnda metal, and then put the meaning of a plasmask? And what are you doing with this bluetooth? The Chinese also clearly say there is a Wi-Fi direct.

Post has been editedLadros_91 - 17.12.12, 18:47

m01e, just you donate (!?) advertise a dubious store.

Rep: (58)
Ali is already selling. There are 2 pcs. One is worth 248.05 $ -256.99 $
The second $ 305.88 -319.88 $ + Free shipping.

Rep: (10)
I also order. What do you think, his percent will be more powerful than eksinos 4412 from sgc3Ramos W30HDof this apparatus? Even without a clue, but their prices are the same.

Post has been editedmnm.winnie - 18.12.12, 20:41

mnm.winnie @ 12/19/2012, 1:41*
I also order. What do you think, his percent will be more powerful than eksinos 4412 from sgc3Ramos W30HDof this apparatus? Even without a clue, but their prices are the same.

I think the excinos will break it ... but eating the A31 battery will be clearly less, and the video should be surpassed by Mali ... sorry there is no xdmi in Ramos, so I would have ordered it myself :)

We are waiting for new products on the new rockchip :)

mnm.winnie, WLAD88, ramos w30 (1280 * 800) is recruiting a little more than 12,000 parrots into an antitude v2.9.4. Teclast P88 Quad (1024 * 768) in the first tests scored the same, but in the last 15,000 (antutu v2.9.4) ....

Yes, this is a matter of firmware. I finally can not understand how Antutu Choto can compare if Kitazez Nichrena is not optimized? Teclast P88 is also about 12k at first, so it's not about the hardware.

Ladros_91, There is no matter in the hardware - Samsung is far from new and the devices on it are not few, all show about 12,000.

PUHH123 @ 12/19/2012, 10:49*
Mnm.winnie, WLAD88, ramos w30 (1280 * 800) is gaining a little more than 12000 parrots in the antithesis v2.9.4. Teclast P88 Quad (1024 * 768) in the first tests scored the same, but in the last 15,000 (antutu v2.9.4) ....

Throw a proof of a ling ... Eksinosa 4412 at 1024x768 is now about 20,000 in the last anttu recruited, before that it was 16000+
Antutu for 2GB of opera nehilo throws parrots ... why xs

WLAD88, I gave the numbers for the old antutu ...

Here is an ancientRamos W30 engineering test ->12338 (Antutu v2.9.2)
Here is a freshRamos W30 serial test ->12521 (Antutu v2.9.4)
But Teclast P88 Quadfirst scored 12836(Antutu v2.9.4),and then 15069(Antutu v2.9.4)
Yes, Ramos-a has more resolution and less RAM ... now I’ll try to find a comparable thread ...

Well, for example FreeLander PD80 Vogue ->1024 * 768, 2GB (as in the textbook)
AnTuTu v.2.9.2 - 13132or hereAnTuTu v.2.9.4 - 12978... in antutu 3.0.x squiggles about 16000

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 19.12.12, 11:56

Balin, the people of Choto, I myself have already begun to doubt. Plastic or metal will cover? Is the presence of multicoloredness clearly in the direction of plastic indicates, or am I mistaken?

Post has been editedLadros_91 - 20.12.12, 18:32

Ladros_91, Only the edging will most likely be colored ... And the so-called metal cover is, most often, plastic with metal chips.

Well, this plastic with baby as I understand it for all brands of the same type? I do not know why, but I like it more plastic at times.

Rep: (3)
Ali is already selling. There are 2 pcs. One is worth 248.05 $ -256.99 $
The second $ 305.88 -319.88 $ + Free shipping.

yeah, scammers on Ali have already started to collect money, money for not selling even in China

Novo9 Spielles :)

Post has been editedttgg - 21.12.12, 01:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 19:51