HTC 8S - Accessories | HTC Rio

Rep: (604)
Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneHTC 8S
PictureHTC Rio
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Utility
How to buy on ebay without a credit card.

Post has been editednigga_tive - 03.11.13, 12:13
Reason for editing: Added a link to the topic 'Marriage'

Rep: (1)
http://htc-online.ru/accessory/screen-protector/sp-p890Film

Rep: (1)
Quietly cut the film from the bottom edge up to the speaker, bought most of 200p, so that times four is enough. Missing one of about 4-5 months.

Post has been editedwisespb - 15.12.12, 14:08

Rep: (156)
People, and in the offices of MTS which phone to buy the way, the films were not? There I forgot to ask

Rep: (604)
At work, I watched the employee pastedsuchfilm on their phones. Cheap and cheerful! : D

Rep: (10)
I have a Sony Ericsson MW600 headset with no problems connected to the phone, name the tracks shows regularly ... maybe someone will be useful.

Rep: (156)
I made an order on the film, and by the way I saw on the site and still bumper to telefou, but the price was not specified. How to call from the store, I'll ask them, can also order a.

bumper here

Rep: (0)
http://pluspda.ru/index.php?cat=186

Rep: (29)
memory card 32 GB supported okay?

Rep: (315)
SUDALV @ 22.12.2012, 19:43*

I think, no problems.

Rep: (9)
question to those who have already bought a USB flash drive
which firm is best to take?

I have an old 16GB class 2 with 8GB of music, and so the player slows down, buying a 6 or 10 class can solve the problem?

Rep: (18)
SlayerNik,
the phone will not notice the difference m / y 6 and 10 class. Just on a computer map of 10th grade quickly capture ... A firm Kingston transsend ...

Rep: (6)
SlayerNik @ 27.12.2012, 00:29*
I have an old 16GB class 2 with 8GB of music, and so the player slows down, buying a 6 or 10 class can solve the problem?

It actually slows down to 8S? or on another phone? Am going to take literally tomorrow, too, I had heard that the phone is not critical, and was going to take a class 4 ... And now thinking.

Rep: (3)
SlayerNik @ 26.12.2012, 21:29*
question to those who have already bought a USB flash drive
which firm is best to take?

took suchspecifically for this phone, the price and the quality is quite on the level. It is working quickly, specially taking greater in the hope that in the coming months will release a new thing and you can put applications, heavy toys and download maps on the memory card. In any case, a lot of music will fit, obslushaeshsya :) Films have not tried it, but here somewhere wrote that they are retarding due to incorrect video format, telefonka yet fastidious, but surely will soon eat everything, like the processor allows .. .

SUDALV @ 22.12.2012, 18:43*

Yes, supported, I have 32Gb MicroSDHC Class 10.
imiks @ 26.12.2012, 14:12*
There are options of covers? Would be happy to a cover of the book,

While only in the online store MTS, Euroset and connected them no more :(
My wife foundhere is such an optionstraight what I want exactly, but the delivery time I somehow alarming, although the price is very much like it :) not ordered yet .. wait may still be delivered to the shops in town.
Here's another1 optionandOption 2I think you fit and I've been the very first really like.

Rep: (9)
[AND] @ 26.12.2012, 22:44*
It actually slows down to 8S? or on another phone? Am going to take literally tomorrow, too, I had heard that the phone is not critical, and was going to take a class 4 ... And now thinking.

For example, I go to the music, I press play below (Rend for all tracks), first a slight delay, and the music starts to play, and more delay and the screen already shows the current track

[AND] @ 26.12.2012, 22:44*

He slowed down in the music on the 8S, and once stood on SE Cedar, but there due to the speed of the player on the USB flash drive speed is difficult to judge

Simon71 @ 26.12.2012, 22:56*
Took this specifically for this phone, the price and the quality is quite on the level. It works smartly

Well then take 10 class as possible, hopefully as a player will not get stuck with the 2 class

Post has been editedSlayerNik - 26.12.12, 23:30

Simon71 @ 26.12.2012, 23:07*
My wife found here such option right is what I want as a ra

I just ordered this yesterday)

And why in the parts that are sp p890 2 film ???

Post has been editedKirya1990 - 28.12.12, 13:27

To Bulo, the Chinese love the film, shoved everywhere

Post has been editedsvojjj - 09.01.13, 21:12

that's also a great option

Rep: (8)
The cap, which gives access to the sim and sd-card darkened past month use :(
I want a new blue!
Someone posted, there is a practice of buying these top dressing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/03/20, 5:12