> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 510 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 510

Rep: (1360)
Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 510
PictureNokia Lumia 510
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note:
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Utility:
1. Complaining to Nokia!
2. Nokia Official Blog

Post has been editedUncle - 31.08.13, 22:55

Rep: (135)
yesterday received (Ukraine) nokiyu 510, super screen, the flash is not true, Windows version 7.8, all declared fuvnktsii work, check, can as a removable disk is determined))
by bluetooth picture and could not get to in Nokia E72 as a removable drive is not detected
connecting to the free memory Zyune showed 1.65 GB-sad (((

Post has been editedkrik19 - 14.12.12, 11:35

Rep: (0)
krik19, you have a screen with a yellow tint? Bought today, I can not understand whether it is a marriage or a screen.

Post has been editedden Write - 29.12.12, 17:13

Rep: (-1)
Today I pawing at the store and compared the 510.610 and 710, at 710 a bit yellowish white color, at 610 and 510 are about equal, a blue white. I peel off the film?

He bought himself and his wife on a tube. Well, as for me, after the android, I have this thing in half a day to learn and adjust. Whereas the android I half a year is not fully understood. Very user-friendly interface. The only thing that is not clear is the fact that as long as my computer does not recognize the phone as a portable device, and without it you can not put your ringtone, just choose from the preset. Zune here is not important.

PavelVereshchagin, very useful for reading: Windows Phone 7 FAQ

sam1984 @ 04.01.2013, 09:51*
very helpful to read: FAQ for Windows Phone 7

Ooooh! God Bless You

Rep: (4)
Holders lyumii 510, measure please somebody inch display dimensions (length, width and diagonal).
The site nokii stated that the display length 9.6 cm, width 5.6 cm. Is it true? If so, then the simple calculation goes diagonal 11.11 cm, and this is not 4 inches and about 4.35.

Rep: (9)
Length 8.7 5.3 Width

Rep: (3)
not all wines yuzal background and I'm interested in a few functions: Wi fi access point (in other words the distribution of the Internet on Wi Faya) whether it is possible? Well, for Bluetooth file transfer. just do not poke me in the faq please)

Rep: (96)
a desire to still stay on nokii despite vinfon. While I am leaning toward this model.
As it has video playback, whether 720p pulls?

Rep: (76)
m1kez, distribution of wifi there is another thing I can not say for sure whether it is on this phone, this function. And something else pereklinit producer and because of the mythical "lack of system resources" will take, and will cut down the firmware. Bluetooth transmission is also present, this is supposed to be exactly.

Denarg, on windows phone 7.5 and 7.8 in the future need to convert movies in the special format, MKV-shki avishki just will not play. Well, how special, mp4.

I am not able to throw his tune in a folder with ring tones. I stupidly it is not displayed, and the folder with the music is nothing to call or put. who solved a similar problem or unsubscribe please post a link to the topic where this is discussed.

Rep: (76)
Tag this genre in music should be put "ringtone".

Thank you, but to no avail. The site wrote that Microsoft should open in Windows Explorer as a portable phone device and throw a desired tone in the folder "ringtones". As a portable device to get it to open only with the help of usb storage enabler, but a folder was not there even in hidden folders.

I found here that on my question, can someone come in handy.

First of all, you need to know that the ringtone on your Windows Phone has to fit into a few rules:
- Ring tone to be in mp3 or wma
- File size should not exceed 1 MB
- The length of the ringtone should be no more than 39 seconds.

On the Internet there are lots of online editors that can cut MP3.

Connect the smartphone to the PC and transfer the resulting file (which is already in your library) to your smartphone.
After synchronization, disable the Windows Phone from the computer.
Smartphone go to "Settings" - в†’ "ringtones + sounds" - в†’ "Ringtone".
On top of the list appeared the section "Custom", and where is our ringtone.

PavelVereshchagin, you come up with the fact that for many generations to come up to you: Windows Phone 7 FAQ

Post has been editedsam1984 - 11.01.13, 18:47

Rep: (6)
Tell me, just me on the street at temperatures below +5 degrees in 5-7 seconds does not respond to pressing the screen and the touch keys until I did not block / unblock?

Rep: (5)
dryaglin,
Not only you: yes2:
Same crap. This is not to say that interferes with, but somewhat annoying. Yet I have a couple of times buggy sensor - when you try turning instead thereof, it enlarges the image, ie, I found another point of contact to the sensor from nowhere. This trouble has happened recently and she is gone, but I fear that it will not come back. More, of course, very annoying absence of a full unlock, does anyone know when it will be? : Scratch_one-s_head:

and I have the same

Who knows when the custom firmware will be released for the Nokia Lumia 510 or when there will be a full unlock?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/03/20, 22:22