> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

143 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma D-Plane² 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware
D.S.Denton
Message#1
12.12.12, 20:12
just stupid
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 661
Check in: 28.04.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C

Digma D-Plane² 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware
PictureDigma D-Plane² 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Important information!
  • before attempting the firmwarecheck revisiondevices!
  • do not experimentwith firmwares by schemes -4.0>4.2>4.0, 4.2>4.0>4.2!

A note for updating Android 4.0 firmware
  • DIDD7GBK8X211306xxxxx
  • DIDD7GWT8X211306xxxxx
  • DIDD7GBK8X211305xxxxx
  • DIDD7GWT8X211305xxxxx
if the serial number of your tablet corresponds to one of the series of numbers, you can useONLY update Android 4.2 !!!
Otherwise, the tablet may fail.

How to determine the revision DxD 7 3G:
rev.1 DIDD7GxxAX1112xxxxxx
rev.2a DIDD7GBK8X2112110001 ~ DIDD7GBK8X2112112060
DIDD7GWT8X2112110001 ~ DIDD7GWT8X2112111030
rev.2b DIDD7GxxAX2112xxxxxx
Note: rev.2a and rev.2b are different camera module, if the camera does not work with one firmware, use another.

Drivers and Utilities
Adb
driversfor A4.0 and A4.2

Firmware
Latest stable firmware from the official site digma.ru
FirmwareAndroid 4.0.4

All that is left on my topic laid onYa.Disk

The factory_update_param.aml file for those firmware in the archives with which it is missing:Attached filefactory_update_param.rar(143 bytes)

Test firmware laid out and discussed on the developer forumhereanda continuation - Topics closed

The freshest build everhere (sourceforge).

FirmwareAndroid 4.2
Archivea4.2on ddixlab
More firmware on Mail.ruDigma D-Plane² 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware (Post nik.reneyj # 72101662)
Firmware on Android 4.2 laid out and discussed on the developer forumhere. - Topic is closed
MemoAlex @ 09/10/2013, 23:07*
I remind the update procedure:
  • - Format the memory card and unpack the firmware to the root of the card, insert the card into the off tablet
  • - Press and HOLD the Volume + and Power combination before starting the update procedure
  • - At the end of the update, give the tablet a boot, and turn it off
  • - Remove the memory card and press Volume + and Power to enter the system menu
  • - Run Wipe Cache
  • - Run Wipe Data
  • - reboot
  • - Let the tablet boot up, wait a minute, TURN OFF
  • - Turn on the tablet.

Everything.
P.S. Insert SIM card intoOFFthe tablet.

AndreyRS
PictureIn order to display the section for developers, you need to go to "About the tablet" and click on the assembly number 7 times.

Instructions
Getting root
On all the latest firmware root already available. You only need to install the application: Superuser (Superuser).
for 4.0.xAttached fileSuperuser-3.1.3.apk(1.4 MB)
for 4.2SuperSU.apk

If you have a "boxed" firmware, use the instructions here:
Digma IDxD7 - Discussion (Post # 15918165)

Root removal :
Digma D-PlaneІ 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 17819896)

Instructions on firmware (universal for all tablets of the D-Plane2 series)
Download: from office the site | orfrom the mirror| or from here Attached fileFirmware_update_manual_Digma_D-Plane_iDxD.pdf (147.72 KB)

A way to flip the old version with "error 7" (in some cases):
Digma D-PlaneІ 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 17853763)

Battery calibration (it is necessary when the device is turned off when the charge is supposedly present or the charge indicator constantly “sticks” by 100%):
Digma D-PlaneІ 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 19483546)
Update boot / recovery using aml_autoscript :
aml_autoscriptmore

miscellanea
Patch to improve GPS performance (published on November 28, 2012, use only for firmware released before this date!)
Download: From the office. the siteor from here Attached fileSpeedPatchForGPS.zip (147.75 KB)
Patch instructions
1. Download and save the archive in the root of the memory card without unpacking it
2. Insert the card into the tablet
3. In the “Programs” menu of the tablet, start the Upgrade application by selecting Local Upgrade. Then you need to select the SpeedPatchForGPS.zip file and run the update.
4. Wait until the update is completed and the tablet is restarted.

After the update, it is recommended to reset and reload the A-GPS data. The first launch of GPS ("cold start") usually lasts a relatively long time, up to 10 minutes.

How to independently replace boot-animation:
Digma IDxD7 - Discussion (Post # 16109826)

In firmwarexxxFlash Player is missing or not working.
0. Think three times, do you really need it? There is no official support from Adobe for this device. Since this device works fairly tightly with the system, potentially your tablet becomes less stable in operation, especially problems with browsers occur. Without a problem, the flash player only works on a very small number of tablets, such is the Adobe policy.
1. Uninstall all versions of Flash Player and Flash Player Installer (if you tried to install by yourself).
2. Reboot.
3. Install:Attached fileFlashPlayer-10.2.apk(4.2 MB)
4. Check that the .apk package itself falls into the device’s memory (/data/app/com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk). If it is not installed there, but on the sdcard, transfer it with standard android tools (Settings / Applications).
5. Reboot.

What can be done with preinstall.sh
  • preinstall - forced launch of silent installation of applications from sd card from preinstall directory
  • backup - copy the current installed applications to the sd card in the preinstall directory
  • batcalib - reset of PMU AXP2 * counters and android battery statistics data
  • clearcache - clear application cache
  • check_media - check internal flash with error correction
  • format_media - repartitioning and formatting internal flash
  • erase_media - complete cleaning of the flash with padding with zeros and marking of BAD sectors in NTFL with subsequent formatting after downloading (it may take a long time, at least 5 minutes)

How to change mount points (internal memory / external sd card) for4.0
You just need to replace the file /etc/vold.fstab with the attached one:Attached filevold.fstab.rar(515 bytes)
(for the possibility of a reverse change, we do not forget to first save somewhere in a secluded place a copy of the original file)

Other
Additional Information
  1. Never insert or pull out a SIM card on a powered-on or non-sleeping device. The result of a short circuit with this action with considerable probability may be the failure of the slot for the SIM card or the SIM itself.
  2. In case of transition between different firmware branches (including factory ones), it is necessary to perform wipe of all partitions after firmware since changed flash layout. In fact, it is better to do a full wipe with any firmware, even when upgrading within one branch - this is additional insurance against unpredictable glitches on any device.
  3. After flashing and initial setting, before starting regular use, be sure to shut down the device correctly and turn it on again.
  4. In no case do not install busybox from the market - this will lead to the inoperability of part of the logic and unpredictable glitches. The firmware already has the latest version of busybox with amlogic-specific patches.
  5. Do not enable 2D acceleration mode in the settings for developers, this option is only for debugging. The probability of glitches with the included - 146%.
  6. All our firmware support the function preinstall (pre-install applications after firmware). To use it, you need to create a preinstall directory on the card with the firmware, where to put the software packages that will be automatically preinstalled after the firmware. This function is made in order not to litter the firmware with third-party applications and to allow users to independently create a software package for installation out of the box.
    Presetting is performed in silent mode while the user fills in the data for the accounts, etc. Preset may take a long time (depending on the set of applications). Progress is not indicated in any way, so after the firmware it is advisable to leave the device alone for 15 minutes until the pre-installation is complete, and then restart the device. If you remember the entire list of applications, you can simply check through the package manager (Settings ->Applications) are they all already established?
  7. It is also possible to make a copy of the current installed applications in preinstall. To do this, from the root on adb or in the terminal, give the command preinstall.sh backup and wait for the end of copying applications to flash. Also preinstall.sh supports batcalib and cleancache commands. Appointment I think it is clear from the title. For more information about the features of preinstall.sh, see the "Other" spoiler.

Famoushardwareproblems not fixed by firmware
1) A non-working or incorrectly working simdetect - a marriage of the sim socket, is treated at a service center. A partial solution is to turn off the sim card presence check in the developer section.
2) Bad contact of the card in the sim connector (the verification method is absent, indirectly, the problem can be judged by the logs of the rila which is trying to read the sim card endlessly or starting from among the session it starts endless attempts to re-register on the network). Software solutions also do not carry in service.
3) Spontaneous triggering of the wheelbarrow when charging is connected (test method: turn on the display of the pointer location in the settings for the developer and hold the finger in one place while the charger is connected, while the pointer will randomly jump around the screen). The method of elimination is the replacement of a power supply unit with a stabilized power source. Better if it is a classic transformer power supply. Cheap impulse sources will not solve the problem.

One example to paragraphs 1 and 2:Digma D-PlaneІ 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G - Firmware (OS 4.0) (Post # 18435007)

For Qumo Galileo users - possible specific problems and their solutions.
Q1: It is impossible to flash any revision, after the firmware it hangs tightly on the start screen of Digma
Background and Decision
Gandalff @ 05/11/2013, 19:03*
I have a Galileo, I want to flash in Digmu.
It does not work at all, all the time after the firmware the Digmy start screen is loaded and everything (the screen was touching, nothing happens). I put different versions of firmware, different revisions - the result is the same.
The firmware from the Kumo site is installed correctly, the tablet is working again.

MemoAlex @ 05/13/2013, 15:10*
Most likely, you need to update the bootloader / recovery

Procedure:
  1. First, make sure that the problem is not in the card: re-download the firmware, format the card and unpack the archive on it, for accuracy
  2. Turn on the tablet, hold Volume + and Power for about 40 seconds (do not release the volume button until the update starts)
  3. If there is still the same problem, download and unpack the file attached to the card.this postand try to flash already with him.

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics Curator - _sudo_

Post has been edited_sudo_ - 10.04.18, 20:14
Reason for editing: upd
Juggernaut
Message#22
13.12.12, 18:29
Babayko
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 333
Check in: 21.05.08
Fly Spark IQ4404

virtuozs,

And if with charging stuck?

--------------------
The “Reset” button has one drawback: it’s very small, it’s hard to hit with a fist.
virtuozs
Message#23
13.12.12, 18:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 05.11.06
Sony Ericsson Xperia pro

in general, no reaction even PC can not see. although for the company I think we need a Drava
yra20051
Message#24
13.12.12, 18:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 30.12.11

para [email protected], 19:24*
I can’t flash it. And no versions. I don’t understand what it is. I’m doing a wipe cache, media and resetting settings. Then "apply update from card". Next is loading and writing "installation is interrupted (Status 7)"

Try Novoborskaya with factory_update_param.aml

Posted on 12/13/2012, 6:44 PM:

You can add to the header:
1. Getting Root
2. Replacing Ac3 codecs without firmware
3. Replacing the internal memory to external
4. Reset Battery Controller
* if this info is suitable for the topic

The just August system / etc / firmware changed the reboot hiss stopped verified.
para bellum
Message#25
13.12.12, 18:47
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
Check in: 18.09.07
BlackBerry Bold 9000

Stop — only now I noticed that when running wiping media there is an error:

Formatting / media ...
E: volume = / dev / blockavnft18p1
E: format_volume: mkfs.vfat failed on / dev / block / avnft18p1 (1)
E: volume = / dev / block / avnftli1
Media wipe complete

Now, as was the firmware ICS iDxD7_3G 20121130-so it is

Post has been editedpara bellum - 13.12.12, 18:52
D.S.Denton
Message#26
13.12.12, 18:50
just stupid
[offline]

Messages 661

* if this info is suitable for the topic
Fit Getting the rights of the root, however, is in the first spoiler ... And the rest will be added later, let's first wait for the fresh firmware that is promised today or tomorrow. Maybe after the catch of glitches, it will not be a beta, but a normal RC: +)

--------------------
I use now: Samsung SM-N920C, Micromax Q415.
Waiting for their time: Huawei GR3 TAG-L21, Sony F3212, Sony F5121.
In the profile ("about myself") information about former devices, many of which are still on hand, please contact me if I can on them - I will advise.
MemoAlex
Message#27
13.12.12, 18:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

D.S.Denton @ 12/13/2012, 7:50 PM*
Maybe after the catch of glitches, it will not be a beta, but a normal RC: +)

- this is unlikely .... there is some significant information from Amlogic is not enough .... and it will be by the end of the month only ...
para bellum
Message#28
13.12.12, 18:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
BlackBerry Bold 9000

MemoAlex @ 12/13/2012, 7:54 PM*
this is unlikely .... there is some substantial information from Amlogic missing .... and it will be by the end of the month only ...

That is, developers write blindly, without having full information about the processor, and overcome difficulties as they appear? Have fun ....: rofl:
_sudo_
Message#29
13.12.12, 19:17
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 783
Check in: 13.02.11

What versions of the device can I sew in August?
Is it possible to roll back from October to August?

Attached files

Attached fileAdbDriver.rar(8.26 MB)
Attached fileADB + v.1.0.29.rar(216.17 KB)

Post has been edited_sudo_ - 23.05.13, 21:38
Reason for editing: drivers for digma idxd7 "3g
D.S.Denton
Message#30
13.12.12, 19:21
just stupid
[offline]

Messages 661

What versions of the device can I sew in August?
Theoretically, all
Is it possible to roll back from October to August?
Available. It is only necessary to add two more missing files to the August firmware files unpacked to the card.factory_update_param.aml(definitely needed) andlicense.efuse(not sure, but it definitely will not interfere, this is an AC3 license), taking them from any other archive.

Post has been editedD.S.Denton - 13.12.12, 19:24

--------------------
In the profile ("about myself") information about former devices, many of which are still on hand, please contact me if I can on them - I will advise.
Vandal_vip_ip
Message#31
13.12.12, 19:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 25.10.12
Digma D-Plane² 7 ’’ iDxD7 3G

D.S.Denton @ 12.12.2012, 21:12*
How to independently replace boot-animation:

A cap is how to change the boot animation.
The question is how to turn it off completely?
Or how to make the service bout info displayed?
MemoAlex
Message#32
13.12.12, 20:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

para [email protected], 19:56*
That is, developers write softin

- do not exaggerate. Some of the modules are supplied in binary form, some require updating, which will be later.
yra20051
Message#33
13.12.12, 20:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 30.12.11

D.S.Denton @ 12/13/2012, 8:21 pm*
Available. It is only necessary to add two more missing factory_update_param.aml (exactly needed) and license.efuse (not sure, but it will not interfere with the unpacked files of the August firmware), taking them from any other archive.

Change from any to any only from Novborskaya to remove (factory_update_param.aml), and if you try with it, look for an old update.

Post has been editedyra20051 - 13.12.12, 20:31
para bellum
Message#34
13.12.12, 20:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
BlackBerry Bold 9000

MemoAlex @ 12/13/2012, 9:07 PM*
- do not exaggerate. Some of the modules are supplied in binary form, some require updating, which will be later.

Come on you .... Everything is done for the sake of marketers, rather throwing a thing on the market ... Because debugging on a real product takes a lot of time .. Therefore, such situations arise, bought it and it does not work.
MemoAlex
Message#35
13.12.12, 20:42
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

para [email protected], 21:39*
Come on you ....

- well, you know better ...
_sudo_
Message#36
13.12.12, 20:51
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 783

Is it worth it to sew the August one or will it support SMS in the new firmware version?
para bellum
Message#37
14.12.12, 08:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
BlackBerry Bold 9000

Is it worth it to sew the August one or will it support SMS in the new firmware version?

Digmy's technical support says that the SMS service will no longer be in new firmware. So it's up to you.
saesan
Message#38
14.12.12, 08:36
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 11.08.11

para [email protected], 09:22*

Digmy's technical support says that the SMS service will no longer be in new firmware. So it's up to you.

1. SMS will be in the next versions.

Post has been editedsaesan - 14.12.12, 08:37
Serafimbl4
Message#39
14.12.12, 09:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 24.10.12

Murzin86 @ 12/13/2012, 11:44*
I put only the GPS patch on the stock firmware and replaced the audio drivers, these actions were really useful and I did not observe any deterioration in the work.

... and what did the patch give - did the GPS really become adequate and the speed correctly shows?

--------------------
Vivo Y81 red + Koss Porta Pro Casual
D.S.Denton
Message#40
14.12.12, 11:31
just stupid
[offline]

Messages 661

saesan
I suspect thatMemoAlexThis is Alexey from DDiX, that is, the developer, not the representative of Digma. But so or not, the developers do the work that is paid for by the manufacturer.
And technical supportmanufacturer says that SMS support is not planned, that is, there is no such item in the TK. Then it makes no sense to wait on a mandatory basis, if on their own initiative, the Ddiksovtsy add as a bonus, but here it already depends on the complexity of the work.

Post has been editedD.S.Denton - 14.12.12, 11:33

--------------------
_sudo_
Message#41
14.12.12, 12:10
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 783

In the evening I will try to put August
factory_update_param.aml where should it lie?
In which firmware is it exactly? In October, it is not (((

Post has been edited_sudo_ - 14.12.12, 12:41
Digma

143 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:25