> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia V - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.2 / 4.3)
Bug fixes after update
Do you have problems with 4.3 after the update?
Yes all. [ 262 ] ** [17,77%]
Yes, in part. [ 358 ] ** [24,29%]
Everything remains as well. [ 199 ] ** [13,5%]
Added new bugs. [ 371 ] ** [25,17%]
I have 4.1 [ 284 ] ** [19,27%]
Total votes: 1474

Rep: (1806)
Sony Xperia V - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.2 / 4.3)
PictureLT25i / Tsubasa
Description | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations Sony Xperia V пїЅ | Comparison of Sony Xperia T vs TX vs V пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ
Official firmware пїЅ | Sony Xperia V - Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ

The rules of the topic. Required to read!
Before creating a question it is strongly recommended to use the search on the topic (in the upper right corner) and familiarize yourself with the topic header in order to avoid repetitions!
When creating a question, specify the firmware version, the presence of the root and the unlocking of the bootloader.

In this topic are validForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandRules section "Android - firmware"!
  • Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say "thank" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Pictureand let us know who helped you.
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture
  • Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the "Good" and "Bad" buttons under the message to rate the message. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy. Thank you very much!
  • If your message does not match the topic or violates the rules of the topic / forum, it can be deleted without warning!

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware (for firmware viaFlashtool)

Utility for downloading official firmware files from Sony servers

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich

Regions of firmware differ mainly in a set of pre-installed non-mandatory software.

Firmware not for flashtool

Kernels

Instructions
Getting Root Rights:
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

In addition to Android 4.3

Install Recovery:
Unlocking / locking bootloader:
Other:

Mini F.A.Q.
ClockWorkMod Recovery FAQ

Q: How do I know if a bootloader is locked or unlocked?
A: In the "Phone" application, type* # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Configuration
  • Bootloader unlock allowed - Yes The bootloader is not unlocked; you can unlock it;
  • Bootloader unlock allowed - No The bootloader is not unlocked, cannot be unlocked;
  • Bootloader unlock - Yes Bootloader unlocked

To understand whether the device has problems with its sleep mode, after a day
moderate use of the apparatus
in the application "Phone" type *#*#4636#*#*

W .: How to make a screenshot?
O .: Simultaneously (!) Hold and hold for about 2 seconds the keysNutrition and Volume down
You can also press and hold the power button and take a screenshot by selecting the appropriate item in the menu that appears.

Q: What keyboard shortcuts do our phone have?
ABOUT.:Key combinations:
If the deviceTURNED OFF
Volume UP + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Lights upBLUE diode) - firmware firmware, kernels.
Volume DOWN + USB cable connects to computer ->FLASHMODE (Lights upGREEN diode) - firmware official firmware

Q: How to find out the region of the firmware?
Рћ .: In the "Phone" application, type * # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Software info - the fifth and sixth lines.

Useful

Everything you wanted to know about the upgrade to 4.3

What not to do:
When an unlocked bootloader, be updated by air (to do an OTA-update). Otherwise, getdead brick

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts that need to add links.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 25.08.14, 19:26

Rep: (1469)
And, here is the new firmwarehttp://www.xperiablog.net/2012/12/11/new-x...out/#more-11298

Rep: (2315)
M
Moving to a subsection!

Gentlemen, please tell me the VID and PID of Xperia V
For Xperia в„ў VLhttp://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/...eria-vl-driver/
USB \ VID_0FCE & PID_5186 & MI_01

Rep: (23)
dogsly,
dogsly @ 12/13/2012, 17:47*
But how is the phone defined in the computer's device manager?

already figured out. I thought for firewood because the laptop is old and may have crookedly risen. But it turned out that when the adb shell phone is on, I also entered the folders with the busbox and su just dropped it into the folder with adb and I had to remove them.

dogsly @ 12/13/2012, 18:52*
Gentlemen, please tell me the VID and PID of Xperia V For Xperia в„ў VLhttp://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/..._5186&MI_01

USBVID_0FCE & PID_6186 & REV_0228 & MI_01
USBVID_0FCE & PID_6186 & MI_01

And pid where to look.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 14.12.12, 07:11
Reason for editing: Link posts!

With the heat of the heat fresh flashLT25i_9.0.1.D.0.10_Nordic.ftfnot verified, however, even by the author himself, but the composition of the firmware is correct, as far as I looked.A source

Post has been editedrndmzz - 01.03.14, 00:30

To correctly identify the device as LT25, copy the folderLT25 from the attached archive to the folder \ Flashtool \ devices
DownloadAttached fileLT25.rar(1.11 MB)

Direct link mirror- thanksGasai yuno
Try, unsubscribe

Post has been editeddogsly - 15.01.13, 17:25

OlegVlCh @ 12/17/2012, 10:01*
In Russian, step by step, how did you get the root?

So, let's begin.
1. Requiredunlocked bootloader(entails data cleansing, loss of warranty and DRM keys)
2. We connect the phone to the computer in the "blue diode mode" (the device must be turned OFF. Press the volume UP and the USB cable is connected to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE - Lights upBLUE diode - firmware firmware, kernels.)
We are flashing the custom kernel withQuikIMG; orfastbootby team
fastboot flash boot lt25i-unsecure-debuggable.elf
Download core: lt25i-unsecure-debuggable.elf
3. Turn on the phone, turn on USB debugging in the phone settings (Settings ->Developer Features ->USB debugging)
4. Download and unpack the archiveAttached fileadb.rar(736.43 KB)
(I already put files in the folderbusybox and su ) It is desirable that the resulting path was short, for example c: \ adb \
a) For Windows 7 users Go to the РЎ: \ adb folder where the file is locatedadb.exe (I like here c: \ adb \ someone may be different). While in the folder hold the key Shift and click the right mouse button. Choose "open command window".
b) For Windows XP users. Run the command prompt (Start-Run, entercmd and press Enter) then write the address where we lie adb.exe In our case it will look like this:
cd c: \ adb \
( cd write necessarily, then goes the way). If you have done everything correctly, the message will appear in the window: c: \ adb \

You can first check whether your device is correctly detected throughadb . To do this, write to the console
adb devices
If under the line "List of devices attached" writes some number (for example 123456789-187 device ) then you are fine.
5. In the command window, enter the following:
(Note! Each line is entered and executed separately. )
adb shell
mount -o remount, rw / system
exit
adb push su / system / xbin / su
adb push busybox / system / xbin / busybox
adb shell
cd / system / xbin
chmod 06755 su
chmod 04755 busybox
busybox --install -s / system / xbin
mount -o remount, ro / system
exit

Then you can install applications.В® SuperSUorВ® Superuserfrom the websitesavagemessiahzine.comor from the market.

although I would wait for another kernel with autorun and rekoveri

Post has been editeddogsly - 06.01.13, 23:02

Rep: (925)
first test. so far in the scripts just all the trojanchets are cut. most likely will not start.but worth a try.If you turn on just a black screen and nothing further, then we take out Akum, we drive into the fastboot and flash the stock kernel. good luck)
Attached fileboot_v_test.img(6.28 MB)

Install Recover (ClockworkMod recovery) - Picture

RTH required! (how to get it - see the topic header)
To plugincluded phone to computer
1. In the phone settings, enable: "Settings - Security - Unknown sources (tick)" and "Settings - Functions for developers - Debug via USB (tick)"
2. Download and unpackCWM4XperiaT_xxx :
  • For firmware on4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich : Installation File Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v4i_ICS.zip (2.41 MB)
    File for firmware from under recovery:Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v4F_ICS.zip(2.05 MB)

• For firmware on4.1 Jelly Bean : Installation File Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v9i_JB.zip (3.22 MB)
    File for firmware from under recovery:Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v9f_JB.zip(3.13 MB)

Recovery history
    • v1: Modified sh script
    • v2: Modified binary to display correct version
    • v3: Tweaked chargemon script for JB kernels compatibility (many thanks to TiMiN8R to provide this solution)
    • v4: Reboot Fix self-integrated
    • v5: Tweaked chargemon script for Xperia V 9.1.A.1.140 firmware compatibility (many thanks to this solution)
    • v6: Updated to CWM 6.0.3.0, solved wrong backup time

and from the resulting folder, run the fileinstall.bat In the program window appears the query " 1) Normal " or " 2) Special ... "Press the number" 1 "and press" Enter ".
3. It is possible that a window with a request for granting root rights will pop up in the phone - agree.
4. Wait for the words in the terminal windowPress any button to continue. "Maybe the phone will restart.
Congratulations, you have rekoveri! To log in, you need to press periodically when loading the phone.Volume - button (on firmware 9.0.x) or power button (on firmware 9.1.x).
Rekoveri navigation: Moving points - volume buttons + and - . Item selection- button on power supply. Return- not provided :)
Useful: ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
Important: After installing the recovery, flash from under the recoveryFix is ​​already included in the new versions of Recover!
ATTENTION! After installing the recovery with the OTA update, you can not correctly update the phone. It will be necessary to sew the stock firmware, and only then be updated by air. You can also use the utility to remove recoveries. CWM Removal Tool : Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_Remover (1) .zip (210.27 KB)

Past versions
v6: Setup file Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v6i_JB.zip (2.68 MB)
File for firmware from under recovery:Attached fileCWM4XperiaT_v6f_JB.zip(2.74 MB)

Post has been editedDogsly - 17.02.14, 10:16
Reason for editing: Updated files to version 9

Rep: (2)
Guys, as I understand it - the official firmware installed by the flashtool does NOT remove the office. guarantees?
I just do not shy at all of this, I want to make sure 100%)

1stSubaR @ 12/20/2012, 10:27 PM*
Guys, as I understand it - the official firmware installed by the flashtool does NOT remove the office. guarantees

not. in fact - even unlocking the loader DOES NOT REMOVE of. guarantees. She MAY SERVICE BY DISCLAIMER WARRANTY SERVICE. no more.

Rep: (39)
in fact - even unlocking the loader DOES NOT REMOVE of. guarantees. She MAY SERVICE BY DISCLAIMER WARRANTY SERVICE. no more.

please explain.
It turns out that if you unlock the bootloader and, for example, the radio module breaks, will the phone be repaired for free?

timoilya
exactly. or if the tach will die. or memory will die.
In addition, it’s possible to repair your phone and its repair tools. Consequently, if Sony completes the warranty, it will be a significant service.

Post has been editedvdsirotkin - 20.12.12, 22:41

Rep: (81)
I post a list of applications that can be removed from / system / app painlessly. Sorry, only screenshots, because reprint all laziness.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. Below is the ZIP for firmware through rekoveri with Superusr'om + Binnary,Attached fileSuperuser_3.1.3.zip(1.26 MB)
and link (http://www.sendspace.com/file/5woyi8) on ZIP c latest gugloapsmi.
P.P.S. You can also delete the / etc / customization / application folder. There are caps with progs that are installed automatically after a full wipe when you first start.

Post has been editeddogsly - 04.01.13, 04:59
Reason for editing: Spoiler, spelling

dogsly, if I break the boot and sew a custom core from an orphan, what could be the risk? ^^

As far as I understand now the "custom" kernel, which needs to be flashed to get the root, is the assembly of the stock core?

what could be the risk? ^^

Well, the phone may not boot into the system or it may be a bootlap (cyclic reboot) or an unstable system. In case of failure, you will need to remove and insert the battery back and reflash another core.
Yes indeedStock Kernel Unsecure - This is a modification of the standard kernel.

Post has been editeddogsly - 04.01.13, 11:28
Reason for editing: deleted your miss

Rep: (81)
Guys, and after flashing through Flashtool a new firmware, does the bootloader unlock fly off or not?

da900 To back up the bootloader you need a special file for the USB flash drive. In standard firmware it is not.
So without your knowledge the loader will not be blocked.

Post has been editeddogsly - 04.01.13, 22:16

Rep: (601)
dogsly @ 01/04/2013, 17:02*
Please test for performance and unsubscribe about the results.
After the glow of the SONY logo, an image of a triangle appears with an exclamation mark inside and the smartphone’s “appearance” next to it for 3 seconds and the communicator turns off.

Correction: the problem is no more - the first time you tried to update the software, PC companion was launched.

Post has been edited8oldemar - 04.01.13, 23:19

so what about the stock kernel .484? ^^
but I would like to be updated without another assault ...

and, after re-blocking, will it be possible to re-unblock if it is impatient?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 02:32