> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

37 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Alcatel One Touch View - Discussion | Alcatel One Touch 5040x
sam1984
Message#1
11.12.12, 12:46
Serious
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7049
Check in: 10.09.07
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Smartphone talkAlcatel One Touch View
Attached ImageAlcatel One Touch 5040x
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Purchase
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows Phone 7 Club | GPS navigation
Firmware: Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware

At the moment, on this device, only the official unlock of the developer (student) is possible. There are no other unlocks, and are not expected in the near future.

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility

Post has been editedKoteiko - 19.08.15, 14:55
Reason for editing: Goodies
dsleo
Message#42
27.01.13, 12:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 255
Check in: 05.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Dreamsparkunlok does not plow, it is checked, but how else can it be unblocked? And where is the update to 7.8? Who knows how to ruin it, please write down.
Gena30
Message#43
28.01.13, 07:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 31.03.11
ZTE Nubia Z5S mini

People who know where to get under it a book cover. Or choose the size of some sort of model

Post has been editedGena30 - 28.01.13, 07:24
EkZekutor
Message#44
28.01.13, 09:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 15.06.10
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Made student unlock bythisinstructions. Several applications can be put on thanks :)

The cover of the book is also interesting, preferably with a flip down.
denwill
Message#45
29.01.13, 17:19
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 18.01.12
Alcatel OT-6039Y Idol 3 (4.7)

And so, another happy owner of a WP phone from Alcatel is with you) I had a question: I understand that the model is still fresh and very small, but suddenly someone found out about the possibility of increasing memory (like in HTC Mozart for example)? And yet, is it possible to pour firmware from some kind of lyumy or NTS into Alik to get a jailbreak?
dsleo
Message#46
29.01.13, 19:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 255

So far, none of the romodels have dealt with this device, I don’t even know how to reflash the native firmware on it, neither the loader, nor the firmware itself, there’s nothing at all, you don’t have the right to root, the student unlocking does not work. It’s not possible to go further, meaningless further manipulations. On the manufacturer’s website, you can’t hear anything at all, the underground Chinese device, with a fucking camera, and even without a root. We’ve got no updates, and it’s not clear who will do it. manufacturer unknown. I was told But the brand, and so the body is completely lousy, and no one will deal with it, along the way. So the girls will have such a device, the mood is at least, but there is no normal software for wind instruments, gps does not work, there is no navigator or Harmin, there is no normal Programs for gps. I asked a question on the site of the Alcatel, there is no answer at all. They themselves go to ah ...... e) In general, the body does not build 7 pieces, 3 pieces maximum, regretted that he took his son ...... It is better on the android, or it was necessary to take a new htc hd2 on ebee, like mine, there both you and the android and everything works together. The stint is silent E potential producer is alarming and brings up sad thoughts (My verdict apparatus is full of shit, just talk about it and you can, in the cold it doesn’t plow the touchscreen, the camera is terrible, they don’t do it in quality, 10 years old on my device the video is better. So I didn’t understand what the touch-glass or plastic is made of, since it’s not written anywhere, and if it’s written, it’s the opposite. The paint will peel off quickly, the full city is shorter ...
EkZekutor
Message#47
29.01.13, 21:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Honor 8X JSN-L21

dsleoif you can not go to the mail then the name does not fit. I have only picked up the right combination with 10 times. Try again.
denwill
Message#48
31.01.13, 15:11
User
[offline]

Messages 57

Comrades! So it happened! The disputes over the "grayness" of the phone I declare closed! finally he appeared on the manufacturer's website! So soon you can wait for fresh updates))) Who cares:http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/ru/products...ml#.UQpe8mdk7IU
Hitano
Message#49
31.01.13, 17:14
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 31.01.13
LeEco Le S3 X522

I'll tell you more, today I updated it to version 7.8)
vorga021177
Message#50
31.01.13, 18:20
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 04.02.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Hitano-and how did you do it?
denwill
Message#51
31.01.13, 18:46
User
[offline]

Messages 57

Through Zune, it seems like silence, and another information in nete is not heard ...
vorga021177
Message#52
31.01.13, 19:01
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Mmmm, yes, zune is silent ...
dsleo
Message#53
31.01.13, 20:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 255

They pulled or didn’t recognize the device for their own. Like how it goes or not. But it’s like, if they fix the camera in version 7.8, it’s going to be ok. I’m not hearing anything about the firmware during Hitano, we will be trolling) it is clear) Well, the burning question about Unlocking and the root remains open. We must wait for anyone from caste) I understand that romodels are not interested in this device, although in thread 7.8 they can help someone) Zhdems ......... .
I looked in other countries, it is nowhere else except Russia, right, everything is ... to us., Who needs it with such parameters for dollars ... The store ordered from the Chinese, they dazzled from what is junk, Disgraced shop, I will not buy anything from them anymore. But the brand has covered itself .........

Post has been editeddsleo - 31.01.13, 20:56
denwill
Message#54
31.01.13, 21:29
User
[offline]

Messages 57

Okay, you guys, do not boil. As I understand it, this model is intended mainly for Russia (for all foreign news is purely about launching into the Russian market). For me, so the phone is not so bad: of course, far from the NTS, but still it works and is quite good, and it looks pleasantly plus it is also assembled to the conscience. Although when it falls in price (as Alcatel products are doing in principle) it will become even more attractive, and even if we wait for the fresh update to 7.8, then there will be a nishtyak! All the same, this is a mobile for the Internet, and copes with its task perfectly) Be optimistic;)
EkZekutor
Message#55
31.01.13, 21:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Also updated to 7.8! With a tambourine truth: D
I used this manual:

Applies if officially update
you never came, but I don't want to wait:

We transfer the smartphone to the "airplane" mode to exclude checking for updates
on cellular.
We connect the smartphone to the PC, run Zune. Go to the program in Options -
Phone - Refresh.
We notice how many seconds pass from the start of checking for updates to the verdict.
that the phone is updated. This time depends on the speed of your Internet.
After the “Phone updated” message appears, we switch to the “Connections” item in
Zune menu on the left, and then back to "Refresh".
As soon as the availability check for updates begins, we start counting
elapsed time And then, when before the occurrence of a previously calculated time
there will be very little (3-5 seconds), we sharply disconnect the Internet on the computer
(pull out the network cable, turn on the firewall, etc.).
Zune finds update! Reconnect the Internet, click "Update".

Post has been editedEkZekutor - 31.01.13, 21:53
vorga021177
Message#56
31.01.13, 22:13
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

EkZekutor-ah I thank you kind man, IS !!!)
denwill
Message#57
31.01.13, 23:14
User
[offline]

Messages 57

I used this manual:

Damn, I sit here poking the Internet back and forth, but nothing happens, writes either there are no updates or can not check for updates (((

p.s

Hooray, updated! It turns out that this method works only with a LAN connection, this method does not work when Wi-Fi is turned off)) THANKS) Now it remains to solve the problem with burglary)

Post has been editeddenwill - 31.01.13, 23:45
EkZekutor
Message#58
31.01.13, 23:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Now it remains to solve the problem with burglary)

Well duck student unlock works. Although it is far from a panacea, 3 applications just give install. Fortunately, my wife is not demanding: happy: Angry birds work and okay: D
dsleo
Message#59
01.02.13, 16:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 255

One application WP7_Root_Tools_v1.0.0.0 is enough for a start! This program runs into an arrogant body, then in the settings click which applications are provided with the root and many other chips. I started to email with the mail, after 10 I created an account, but then I still can’t go (Now I will try to update, if I have a ride, thank you so much)

Post has been editeddsleo - 01.02.13, 16:25
DViolet
Message#60
01.02.13, 17:51
The time has not come
[offline]

Messages 484
Check in: 23.05.10
Lenovo Moto G5s Plus XT1805

dsleo
Rutue, if only your device is added to supported. My Acer Allegro is not supported for example. My sample machine is almost like 2 fingers received Interop-Unlock. Retail devices hacked into a colleague through engineering codes (each device has it - the main thing is to know what and how). But we even have the firmware on hand. 2 retail and 1 sample. And yes - we also have 7.8.

"Gray Chinese" in the family of Windows Phone can not be (unlike Android) - just to install the operating system of the company they charge for Microsoft licenses. Chinese TCL Communication Technologies (TCT), a company that makes devices under the Alcatel brand, (note, it does not have a single relationship to Alcatel-Lucent!) Just works in low-end, so the phone came out so unclear. But Skype works for you, unlike Lumia 510 \ 610 xD

And by the way, yes. At home in China, this device is called otherwise - TCL S606 Horizon. Suddenly, yes? xD I tried to look for you ROM - alas, emptiness. I advise you to hammer the official Alcatel twitter
dsleo
Message#61
01.02.13, 18:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 255

I also tried to look for the firmware on the TCL S606 Horizon, but also so far silence, while on the site of our device finally appeared. Usually, the Chinese immediately climb into the firmware like us, but I haven’t yet found a merged dump, well, there is no program to fill in yet on the body. Why manufacturers such a hemorrhoid want users to root, it is unclear ..... I bought it and do with it what I want, and if the protection of applications, then this is a strange protection, especially with no one uses paid programs, since there is an alternative. Apparatus for Russia, we do not like to buy, although the normal Navi Spruce it I would buy, inexpensive and well worth it)

Post has been editeddsleo - 01.02.13, 18:42
Other

37 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 20:14