> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 »  

> Yandex.Disk | [IPhone] [iPad] Cloud service
blnGo
Message#1
10.12.12, 13:40
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2917
Check in: 01.10.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

������.���� download

Version: 2.67
Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
cloud service.

Description:
Yandex.Disk is a free service, thanks to which your photos, videos and documents are available to you from anywhere in the world where there is Internet. And by downloading the application to your phone or tablet, you will literally carry files with you.
- To transfer data from mobile to computer or vice versa, no wires are needed - only the Internet.
- Files will remain on the disk, even if the phone breaks or is lost.
- To share a file or folder, you can simply send a link to them - and save on the mobile Internet.
- Photos taken through the app will immediately appear on all your devices.

Seller: Yandex, LLC
Compatibility: Is required iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian English, Turkish, Ukrainian
Homepage: http://mobile.yandex.ru/disk/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/andeks.disk/id553266487

Download: Attached fileYandex.Disk_saves_your_photos_2.67.ipa (67.57 MB)
thanks, we saymd.furman
Archive:
Story:
2.67 Feb 7 2019
The application has a full-fledged audio player, it plays all the songs from the folder - one by one. Also, music can now be controlled on a locked screen.
2.66 Jan 27 2019
The application has a full-fledged audio player, it plays all the songs from the folder - one by one. Also, music can now be controlled on a locked screen.
2.65 Dec 20 2018
New, beautiful and more stable version of the application. It will work better than before.
2.64 Dec 18 2018
We believe that small changes are also important. This time they combined three functions in one section “Share”: share the file, link to it and save this file to the device. And also added a preview in push notifications. Also now in the mobile application you can delete the public link for the file.
2.63 Dec 13 2018
We believe that small changes are also important. This time they combined three functions in one section “Share”: share the file, link to it and save this file to the device. And also added a preview in push notifications. Also now in the mobile application you can delete the public link for the file.
2.62 9 dec. 2018
We believe that small changes are also important. This time they combined three functions in one section “Share”: share the file, link to it and save this file to the device. And also added a preview in push notifications.
2.613 dec. 2018
Yandex.Disk made friends with the application Files on iOS 11 and higher. Now you can access your videos, photos and documents in the cloud from other programs on your device.
2.60 Nov 29 2018
Yandex.Disk made friends with the application Files on iOS 11 and higher. Now you can access your videos, photos and documents in the cloud from other programs on your device.
2.59 24 Nov 2018
2.58 Nov 22 2018
2.57 Nov 18 2018
2.56 Oct 23 2018
Now you decide how to look at the photos in the "All Photos" section. You can make large photos - it is more convenient to look at them, and you can make small ones - to view by day or month.
And traditionally, in the updated version, we fixed the problems, because of which sometimes there could be malfunctions in the application.
2.55 Oct 16 2018
Now you decide how to look at the photos in the "All Photos" section. You can make large photos - it is more convenient to look at them, and you can make small ones - to view by day or month.
And traditionally, in the updated version, we fixed the problems, because of which sometimes there could be malfunctions in the application.
2.54 Oct 15 2018
Section section section section section section section section section section
Enjoy improved app stability.
2.53 Sep 28 2018
2.52 Sep 11 2018
2.51 Sep 14 2018
2.50 Sep 11 2018
2.49 Aug 27 2018
2.48 Aug 1 2018
Pictures in the "All photos" began to load faster than before. Go to the section, scroll down - and see for yourself.
Now in the application settings, you can select a section that will open when you start the disk.
2.47 July 18, 2018
Pictures in the "All photos" began to load faster than before. Go to the section, scroll down - and see for yourself.
Now in the application settings, you can select a section that will open when you start the disk.
2.45 July 5, 2018
2.44 July 2, 2018
2.43 June 27, 2018
2.40 Apr 9 2018
Now you can easily share not only links to files, but also the files themselves. For example, send a photo from the Disc to your interlocutor in the messenger or publish it on Instagram. To do this, click on the icon under the picture and select the item “Share image”. In this case, you can save the original photo in the phone gallery.
To instantly clean the basket, we added a new item to the settings. They also posted a feedback form in case you want to tell us about the impressions of the Disc.
2.39 Mar 30 2018
Now you can easily share not only links to files, but also the files themselves. For example, send a photo from the Disc to your interlocutor in the messenger or publish it on Instagram. To do this, click on the icon under the picture and select the item “Share image”. In this case, you can save the original photo in the phone gallery.
To instantly clean the basket, we added a new item to the settings. They also posted a feedback form in case you want to tell us about the impressions of the Disc.
2.38 Mar 4 2018
Now you can easily share not only links to files, but also the files themselves. For example, send a photo from the Disc to your interlocutor in the messenger or publish it on Instagram. To do this, click on the icon under the picture and select the item “Share image”. In addition, the opportunity to copy files into two accounts appeared.
2.37 Dec 14 2017
Enable and even disable unlimited autoloading photos and videos can now be in the application settings.
And here is the promised surprise - unlimited for photos and videos on Yandex.Disk! To get it, enable autoload or, if it is already enabled, click on the banner in the application settings.
2.35 30 Nov 2017
And here is the promised surprise - unlimited for photos and videos on Yandex.Disk! To get it, enable autoload or, if it is already enabled, click on the banner in the application settings.
2.31 Nov 13 2017
Now files and folders can be sorted by date or name: you can select the desired option by clicking on the three dots at the top of the screen. Now you can also select files with a long press - this is easier than ticking them. In addition, we adapted the application for the new iPhone X.
2.30 Sep 28 2017
The Disk section appeared in the Disk, where you can quickly find all the latest files. You no longer need to remember where you recently saved the document or which pictures you downloaded recently to the cloud.
In addition, the Disc began to support the new formats of photos and videos: HEIC and HEVC.
2.20 Aug 24 2017
The disc has begun to support Share Extension. It sounds incomprehensible, but it works simply: now from any application that also supports this feature, you can quickly send files to Disk. For example, open a photo in a gallery or an audio recording in a voice recorder, then click on the arrow icon and select Yandex.Disk from the list.
2.19 July 26, 2017
We got rid of the error, because of which the download of large files sometimes stopped and did not resume. At the same time improved startup in the background - photos appear on the disk faster than before.
2.18 July 13, 2017
We got rid of the error, because of which the download of large files sometimes stopped and did not resume. At the same time improved startup in the background - photos appear on the disk faster than before.
2.17 May 3, 2017
We have added what you have been asking for a long time - the entrance to the Disk with a pin code. Turn it on in the application settings. Also now you can enter by fingerprint.
And if you haven’t enabled autoloading of photos yet, do it before July 3, wait for the photo to load and get 32 ​​GB of free disk space and forever!
2.16 25 Apr 2017
We have added what you have been asking for a long time - the entrance to the Disk with a pin code. Turn it on in the application settings. Also now you can enter by fingerprint.
And if you haven’t enabled the autoloading of photos yet, do it before July 3 and get 32 ​​GB of free disk space for free and forever!
2.15 Mar 31 2017
In this version of the application, we have prepared an interesting offer for you. Take a look at the updated Disc on any day, starting from April 3rd, and you will find out for yourself.
2.14 Jan 30 2017
We put the menu on the main screen to make it easier for you to move between sections. Now instead of two touches, one is enough. Just imagine how many calories you can save per year.
2.13 24 Nov 2016
In this release - the results of the routine, but important work: we have slightly improved the stability of the application and fixed a few bugs. For example, Disk refused to work if you deleted from any other Yandex application an account under which you were authorized in Disk. Now everything is all right.
2.12 Nov 11 2016
- We got rid of problems that could lead to a sudden shutdown of the application.
- Also fully optimized the application to work on iOS 10 and fixed the error due to which photos from the Disk were sometimes not saved to the device’s gallery the first time.
2.11 Oct 31 2016
- We fully optimized the application to work on iOS 10.
- Also corrected the error, due to which photos from the Disk were sometimes not saved to the device gallery from the first time.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 12.02.19, 09:00
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Ale5ander
Message#42
10.01.15, 15:51
Peterburger
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1080
Check in: 09.12.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* AstepokoumOn iOS, there is definitely no such possibility.

--------------------
Sony xperia x8HTC One S→ Google Nexus 4 → Google Nexus 5
iPhone 6→ iPhone 8 Plus
Apple Watch Sport 2gen 42mm + Apple TV 4gen
modmix
Message#43
08.03.15, 08:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 10.09.11

Tell me, what version can I put under firmware 5.1.1 on an old ipad?
Pulsar12
Message#44
15.04.15, 12:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 24.11.11

Greetings to all!
There is a need to install a Yandex disk on 3GS.

Something I missed, because I can not install any version of this application.
iFunBox: Failed (-402653058)
through aytyuns phone at the end of installation gives filed

iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.6 Jail + Sidia

Please suggest that I am not doing so.
Thank.
directorgeneral
Message#45
15.04.15, 13:07
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1124
Check in: 19.02.13

iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.6 Jail + Sidia

• Compatibility:Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Try to download an older version.
  • If you download ipa, there is a possibility that you needAppsync
Pulsar12
Message#46
15.04.15, 13:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

Thanks for the advice.
Missed one version. Through iFunBox I managed to install V1.11.ipa, but when I start the program, it requests my e-mail and when entering the data it exits the program. Restarting the body does not help.
While smoking.
directorgeneral
Message#47
15.04.15, 13:21
[offline]

Messages 1124
Check in: 19.02.13

when the program starts, it asks for my epi ai di and when entering data it exits the program. Restarting the body does not help.

Someone posted untied from AppleID ipa. You need to try another ipa file, because This will not work.

By the way, you can still try this option.http: //appleinsider.ru...niya-iz-app-store.html

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 15.04.15, 13:26
Pulsar12
Message#48
15.04.15, 13:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

Thank you, the last option is ideal for my case)))
Thank you so much.
Vkhllem
Message#49
23.07.15, 13:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1244
Check in: 28.01.11
Honor 6x 4/64

I have a question - I tried to download a .ipa prog from the Yadisk - I chose to open the option in another application, the download started. Where is the file now stored? Tk open I did not work
aerofistachka
Message#50
18.08.15, 21:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 278
Check in: 10.12.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Can someone tell me why the photo upload might not work?
Everything worked fine just a week ago. Startup also stopped working from the phone, but I figured out with it, there is an android.
And with the ipad I can not understand what's the matter. Aypad 4, iOS 8.3, autoload is enabled on all networks, the application reinstalled, did not help.
koss69
Message#51
25.08.15, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 01.09.11
Apple iPhone 6s

Tell me what's the problem
Login and password are correct and I can not enter-endless scrolling of the loading wheel

Attached images
Attached Image
shadiev
Message#52
16.02.16, 13:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 18.01.12

Good day to all!
Does anyone know how to edit word or exel files in the Yandex disk, so that the changes are synchronized on the disk immediately. If you open in the Pages application, the changes are saved only in iCloud.
Thanks to all.
zeheritos
Message#53
17.02.17, 07:58
Local
[online]

Messages 299
Check in: 05.02.12

Good health.
I am at home, but the PC, I throw on a yandex disk some things, like books, music.
How can I get away from home by opening the YD app on the iPhone, downloading this book or album to a gadget, or sending the entire folder with the album to a friend on a smartphone?

--------------------
HTC One M8 (5.0.2) Iphone 6 (10.3.3) Macbookpro06 (osx Lion), Iphone4S (7.1.2) SonyVaioVPCeb (Win10), ipad4 (8.4.1) iphone5 (8.3)
pilax
Message#54
19.02.18, 15:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 04.02.12
Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 Pro

Good time.
Guys, as flooded on YaDisk, offline, listen to music by a regular music player, so as not to include every file manually.
My wife is studying, she has thrown music on the disk, she downloaded offline, but she cannot listen normally.
Or can save music. files from Yadisk on the tablet itself? How to do it?
Thank!
Garbage85
Message#55
21.02.18, 06:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 08.02.14

* pilax,

Appleer

Post has been editedGarbage85 - 21.02.18, 07:04
pilax
Message#56
05.03.18, 21:58
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 04.02.12
Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 Pro

Thank you, I understand how it works bought immediately pro, thanks again!
Gepenger
Message#57
09.03.18, 17:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 367
Check in: 24.02.17
Apple iPhone SE

Lord Help to get out of the clinch. :) The editors use the I-disk as a repository with shared access to materials and distributes access to employees. I put in the 11th iOs "Offline" the folder I need and it perfectly synchronizes as I fill it in my pocket, in an iPhone. But the whole plug is not only that I couldn’t see this directory with any means on a stationary computer, to which I connected my iPhone in various ways, but I can’t even copy it or move it anywhere on the iPhone itself to the folder got into the directory that my poppy already sees. That is, when copying by the "share" icon, a place is not offered, but funds are offered, when copying, nothing happens, but only in the directory I need there appears some clumsy text file, possibly with a link to this offline. I cannot move it with the "Move" button, since during the next synchronization, the I-disk will detect the absence of the above specified folder in the local storage and delete it at the remote location - I have already tried it. and for that they will not praise me.
Are there any means of copying a folder (or just its contents) "Offline" to the directory visible from the computer?
I would be grateful pluses for the help!
I could not imagine that such problems with home directories are on iOs ...

Post has been editedGepenger - 09.03.18, 17:56

--------------------
Gepenger
Message#58
11.03.18, 18:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 367
Check in: 24.02.17
Apple iPhone SE

I thank everyone for their help, a solution has been found! Without any participation of the notorious built-in files "Files" in the 11th axis, which is not even offered as options for copying offline content into directories accessible from a computer.

--------------------
maxipon
Message#59
12.02.19, 09:02
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Messages 14864
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Update in the header ...

--------------------
You never know where you're lucky. (© M.Fry)
I'm a makovod
nydap6tc
Message#60
23.02.19, 19:07
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 13.10.12
Apple iPhone 7

I keep pictures, poezno

--------------------