Problems with the Nokia N900, beginners Help | Various non-standard situations and help Novichev

Rep: (19)
hmm, well, then gmeyl export vcard contacts in the phone and on imports

Rep: (486)
I acted differently ... by Google unloaded all the contacts entered into the old hotmeil all to imported ...
but alas Synchro between them ..
Google tried to reconcile between themselves and hotmayl .. to mean what is obtained in the body but in fact does not sync ...
in general, as long as I live on two sources ...

Rep: (1)
Funny thing happened.

At night, it turns off. And no longer included. Not at all. Connect to a computer, first green LED is illuminated, then yellow, and all. Comp does not determine.

On charging stood all day. Did not help.

The new, the use of the third day.

about contacts herehttp://www.mforum.ru/092283.htmSynchronizing with Google, briefly on error ekschenchdzha necessary to clear the calendar and contacts on a device and sync again, and further on the links that infa not change more than 5 contacts synchronization and still have syncevolution program repah

Funny thing happened.

At night, it turns off. And no longer included. Not at all. Connect to a computer, first green LED is illuminated, then yellow, and all. Comp does not determine.

On charging stood all day. Did not help.

The new, the use of the third day.

multimeter have? the battery to be measured should be around 3 - 3.7 Volts
to charge to charge? those. LED blinking? He blinks and off devayse

Post has been editedAlexeicher - 28.03.13, 15:30

I took it for a battery, voltage standards

LED blinks while charging, when there is a "warning when charging" in the settings, but it is when the device is turned on
and then he did not turn
LED lights up when you connect 2 seconds green, then orange
after a few minutes, it stops all lights

so, and the purchase was the latest firmware? and clean? he sews with vanilla?

firmware was the penultimate
through the PC Suit upgrade to the latest

if on a device's nothing important, try to flash through the flasher with vanilla

Comp does not determine device

more? ie launch the console, write the command, waits for flasher connection podklyuchash device while holding the u key and the computer does not see it?

All! Sorry for panic. Not the battery took it))) I have them here just 4 pieces))

Battery 0

pull up another, it worked. Now otpishu seller that the battery - the corpse.

Well, lucky) good luck with the device!

Yeah thanks.

I slipped this little dirty trick the charger for lipolek. He squealed like that LOW Voltage. I had to NIMh mode to drive a pair of wills. Now I launched in the LiPo charging. Boom wait for the results.

and I now cant post-Service Pack with ipv6 support, wifi is not connected to the grid
problem on TMO
here
and here

Five minutes later I decided, although it was thought of as two days)
demolished the old packages apt-get purge ipv6-support wide-dhcpv6-client
and put the re-ipv6-support through the standard application manager, deliver and earned

Post has been editedAlexeicher - 30.03.13, 23:29

I also chegoto perehimichil other day))) stood update ssu tmarmo6, after a howling Tolo began to ask him to update ccu tmaemo7, but has not been updated on rushayas neudovletvarennye depending ...
Did a bunch of frauds and aptget upgrade and through Aptitude tried rostavit required packages. At one point even had to carry ccu tmaemo6, then either the 6th or 7th rugayasb not put on damaged packages)))))
Treat until laziness .. I have to sew and that it does not want to))) too far into the cave story went))))

tin) can show the terminal code)
and where in the cave story of conservation lie? unless they can not be saved?

Alexeicher @ 01.04.2013, 22:46*
Can you show the code of the terminal)

yes I will tomorrow at work ...

Alexeicher @ 01.04.2013, 22:46*
and where in the cave story of conservation lie? unless they can not be saved?

according to the logic of course yes .. but discussions on Russian-speaking forums almost no .. and dig TMO until no desire ...))

Yesterday went back to square one ...

set Maemeemo UI .. by Aptitude, while he still asked for and set back ssu tmarmo6 ...
In the morning I looked again asks to update ssu tmarmo7 .. .. have not tried the evening I will try))

Cheerful device)
a repository mirror or default? I have no mirrors doobnovlyalos
way thumb put?

turnip default

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/06/20, 18:22