Problems with the Nokia N900, beginners Help | Various non-standard situations and help Novichev

Rep: (0)
Pierogi also does not turn off and nothing delat

Hello, I am interested in programming C / C ++ on the n900. Put EdiCom, wrote hello WORLD. When trying to compile produces a cloud of errors in the file .temp.c
.temp.c: error: expected ')' before numeric constant
.temp.c: error: 'O_RDONLY' undeclared here (not in a function)
.temp.c: error: initializer element is not constant
.temp.c: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before numeric constant
.temp.c: error: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
.temp.c: error: expected identifier or '(' ... can not see ... more

The problem in the compiler, the access rights, or in the temp.c ??? can someone send a code that is stored in this file?

Tried just the old fashioned way, I create a file in nano
I compiled with gcc
and ran ./a.out - so wrote a mistake .. Access rights disaster
Another command sudo sh a.out produced an error .. literally do not remember, but he wrote a syntax error ... that there is missing before ')'

source:

#include<stdio.h>

int main () {
printf ( "hello world");
return 0;
}

When trying to compile through the editor added fcntl.h library

Compilation by gcc and run through ./a.out I decided ...

there was a question by compiling edicom .. really nobody has programmed on your phone?

Good evening all! tell me please, what delat.ne obnavlyayutsya directories prilozheniy.nokia n900

Rep: (486)
Neiuveren but strongly suspect that the reason for this -Maemo / MeeGo - News Discussion(Past 3-4) post read

Those who have forgotten my phone lock code, or does not know it !!!

Hello everyone, I want to share the experience.
Background: 2 years ago, bought N900 for 15t.r not the PCT, not so long ago managed it twice to wash in the machine (the device is now loaded, just does not work himself GSM-module and speakers, and of the camera faded) - took it to the SC.
I found on and bought a new (free shipping):http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Unlocked-Or...p;af=cj_5374793

A month later to pick it up with the new n900, the first thing to alter checked the lock code ... and then it turned out that he was not 12345 and 00000. dezhe not find the original article to solve this problem:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f784/n900-...covery-1101739/

YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJyUJsKkUU

original manual:
1st Need to Install rootsh from APPMANAGER
and then open Terminal and
type
sudo gainroot

then Write With Virtual Keyboard not With FULL KEYBOARD With the same Exactly as written down:
echo root: $ (grep -A 13 lock_code / dev / mtd1 | tail -1): CASE SENSITIVE
Then u will Get Random letters
Save it for Later it's phone's Root name
Then Download john1701 (Link Added Down)
and open CMD RUN and open folder john where ever it's located and then in john folder Create TXT file and rename it as n900Pass.txt
and then open john.ini and change digits min. as 5 and leave max unchanged
and then open in cmd and type
john-386.exe -i: digits n900pass.txt
then u will get Passcode

also you will need:http://www.4shared.com/zip/vEEiIuk2/john171w.html

After entering the phone spontaneously reboots tweaks that can be done?

SATURN27,
I think flash is the only solution in this case ... because you are unlikely to him dostuchishsya

Tell someone realties have right now on the N900 repository where you can download the application rules

smash123,
Nokia N900 - Discussion (Post # 19006230)

Another, that does not go unnoticed - looking Statement n900 within the $ 200 ... if there is anyone that in mind - please let me know ...

when you try to install an application, gives the following
Your system has broken packages or you are trying to install conflicting packages. See the lig for details

Help, added to the repository itself disp. adj. and now the application does not set out, writes fail download, che do

koiot1992,
1) packets accurately for maemo?
2) Perhaps one of the previous packages and crooked established and therefore swears on all subsequent. Look in the application manager look for whether there is any conflict, they are supposed to be marked like that.

arenas777,
exactly what you dobavilii repo? Nokiievskie? They are like a lie now .. see the topic "repository for maemo" there has been written about this

Thank you, kind of figured out, all repositories are not necessary to throw here and swore

I became the owner of this vintage gadget ...
First of all I wanted to load contacts from Google ekscheyndzhem ... Of course Google denied me the pleasure ...
question:
Is there a way to load contacts from Google's addition ekscheyndzha?

Rep: (19)
I do not particularly use gmail, try the menu contacts - get contacts - Import of new account well and add to the list googletalk. I have a couple of mails davnozabytyh added

Pasipp, I will try, I will unsubscribe

Rep: (1)
Alexeicher @ 24.03.2013, 00:20*
In Contacts - get contacts - Import of new account well and add to the list googletalk

This method receives only the contacts available in gtalk list of telephone contacts from gmail not be imported = (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 8:54