> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Respawnables | [IPhone] [iPad] shooter

Rep: (834)
Respawnables
version: 4.7.0
Last update of the game in the header:11.11.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
shooter.

Description:
Join the fun by playing a third-person shooter full of action and desperate shooting.
Play offline or online for FREE for hours and have endless fun completing tasks, playing as a team or just killing left and right!
... you are NOT expendable, you are ... RESPAWNABLE!

Mission mode offline
Over 185 individual missions
Quick rhythm of the game and hurricane fun
Short fights and entertainment during the game
Practice offline for online fights

Online Multiplayer
Perfect communication and competition search
Two modes: All vs. all and Team play
WiFi and 3G / 4G connections supported
Extra rewards for playing online

Customize the game for yourself
60+ items for personal settings
30+ types of weapons
Skill Development Tree
Gadgets and Stimulants
Various cards

Other fantastic features
3D animation of excellent quality
Multicolor graphics for retina display
Super-smooth game control
A fast paced game with sparkling humor
Game mode offline and online
Many unlockable equipment
Game Leader Ratings and Achievements
Ability to share on Twitter and Facebook

Notes
This is a universal application.
The game is distributed for free with the ability to purchase additional content for real money
You can limit the purchase within the application by changing the settings of your device
Game controllers for iPhone and iPod touch are supported. Game controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPod touch (5th generation)

----- SOON WILL BE A NEW EQUIPMENT! -----

Video

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, French
Compatibility: Is required iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.digital-legends.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/respawnables/id575684686

Hack Respawnables
Игроков Players Club Respawnables ♛

Download:
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part1.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part2.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part3.rar(77.51 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 4.7.0
The teachings are finished, slag! Prove that you are veterans of Respawnables!
You need to show how to be a veteran of Respawnables!
You will go to battle to compete with the "elite" with weapons from the rookie, privates and veteran classes. We will choose a weapon, and YOU will prove who the true Respawnables veteran is here!
“Now you are on your own, soldiers!â€
Dress for the event with a new veteran set:
VETERAN SOLDIER SET
Get a NEW veteran pack and smash all the salags with a new veteran machine gun. This kit adds 30% to accuracy and increases the rate of fire of all assault weapons by 10%, plus increases health by 10% and increases agility by 7%.
Ever wanted to be part of the AtomDrome Guard? Here is your chance:
RETRIVER AGENT SET
Disguise yourself as an AtomDrome agent with the new Atarot pistol and get the benefits of an increase in reload speed of 25%, increased dexterity by 14%, increased accuracy by 10% and a very powerful first shot!
SOLDIER ALLIANCE SET
With this kit you will be ready for any battle! Get and use it all: SOLDIER-VETERAN, IMPROVED SOLDIER'S EQUIPMENT, URBAN SPECIAL SET, SET OF ORGANIZER and SET FOR NEARBATING !!!
Veterans, you will be rewarded with the main prize of the event - the new double-barreled machine gun!
- Glory to our veterans! New updates and campaigns coming soon! -

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.11.16, 23:41
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (19)
Go.247 @ 12.12.2012, 14:17*
yes, break games with multiplayer, destroy the game

I have an iPod, I don’t have Wi-Fi at home, I don’t play online, and I don’t really like it (I have a computer for this), only because there are few such games where you can chop with bots and keep the war gang, clonokontra and now this one, doesn’t it all the same break or not, all the more so since it doesn’t work !?

Rep: (9)
Cool game! =)

Rep: (0)
not installed, writes incompatible with tuna, what kind of nonsense? Ooh

Post has been editedmayhem93 - 11.12.12, 17:40

I installed through appcake

Rep: (20)
Please post a game in zip or rar, otherwise the phone for some reason ipa does not download :(

Rep: (12)
Ohhh, one of the best games I've seen on Iphone * Oh *

Let’s talk about people, we’ll create a club where we’ll wake up a multi-player agreement ?? But how can I not come and do not have anyone in multiplayer = (((

Rep: (14)
A good idea

Rep: (23)
I still did not understand how to earn gold. The game is excellent, for some reason I liked the multiplayer :)

Rep: (82)
Friends, when will the game be in the Russian store? I want to play too)

Rep: (479)
alex_vans, It’s not good to upload personal data of other users. Consent, as I see it, was not.

BlnGo @ 12.12.2012, 21:35*
It’s not good to upload personal data of other users. Consent, as I see it, was not.

=____=

Posted on 12/12/2012, 20:39:

Gold Mist 2 exits
buy or install programs for them for 1-4 gold give
and there’s also a vishka WORKS 1 TIME we go to Free (bottom right) - feedback - write the name there! email! select your phone! choose You want to suggest new conntent or features (which cantent is missing for you)! and in the last line write NEW MAP! put a tick and click done!
YOU HAVE 50 GOLD

Rep: (8)
Best game! Usually I sit on strategies and card games, but this one is just fire, really mugging multiplayer, and yes - one to one timfortress :) in general, it should be on every device, and by the way people hang out a lot online, I don’t know how the people can’t do it play with anyone ....

Rep: (4)
I liked the game)))

Best game! Usually I sit on strategies and card games, but this one is just fire, really mugging multiplayer, and yes - one to one timfortress should generally be on each device, and by the way people hang out a lot online, I don’t know how the people can’t get along with anyone to play ....

more than 5 people a day did not meet people, although more than 1000 people have this game installed

Rep: (79)
ipod 4, without jail.
there are no lags, everything is going smoothly
the class!

Rep: (479)
Tecen @ 12/13/2012, 16:11*
without jail.

The game has become available for Russian accounts.

Car aiming in an online shooter is simply the greatest dumbness. Hopefully removed with time.While unplayable.You can play, but no balance. In principle, even fun sometimes ..
Interestingly, the game has no login system at all.

Post has been editedblnGo - 13.12.12, 18:25

You can play, but no balance

I agree to run with a bazooka this cheating<_<

Pff, I bend with two pistols all)

Dinamos4 @ 12.13.2012, 21:39*
Pff, I bend with two pistols all)

let's play ?? ;)

Posted on 12/13/2012, 20:46:

Today I decided to play: happy:
I haven’t met one good player
: beee: hacked the foreheads by the way! why did you break the game with your golds and level ??? today I met 24 lvl and did it if I wanted to: beee:
SCREENSHOTS
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Iphone 4S without jail !!
Sniper Weapon!
bought 1/3 sniper suit (jacket)

Post has been editedblnGo - 13.12.12, 21:02

How to quote from an aypeda ?!
Come on, but how? Here you can’t put a room on the password)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 00:51