> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Respawnables | [IPhone] [iPad] shooter

Rep: (834)
Respawnables
version: 4.7.0
Last update of the game in the header:11.11.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
shooter.

Description:
Join the fun by playing a third-person shooter full of action and desperate shooting.
Play offline or online for FREE for hours and have endless fun completing tasks, playing as a team or just killing left and right!
... you are NOT expendable, you are ... RESPAWNABLE!

Mission mode offline
Over 185 individual missions
Quick rhythm of the game and hurricane fun
Short fights and entertainment during the game
Practice offline for online fights

Online Multiplayer
Perfect communication and competition search
Two modes: All vs. all and Team play
WiFi and 3G / 4G connections supported
Extra rewards for playing online

Customize the game for yourself
60+ items for personal settings
30+ types of weapons
Skill Development Tree
Gadgets and Stimulants
Various cards

Other fantastic features
3D animation of excellent quality
Multicolor graphics for retina display
Super-smooth game control
A fast paced game with sparkling humor
Game mode offline and online
Many unlockable equipment
Game Leader Ratings and Achievements
Ability to share on Twitter and Facebook

Notes
This is a universal application.
The game is distributed for free with the ability to purchase additional content for real money
You can limit the purchase within the application by changing the settings of your device
Game controllers for iPhone and iPod touch are supported. Game controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPod touch (5th generation)

----- SOON WILL BE A NEW EQUIPMENT! -----

Video

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, French
Compatibility: Is required iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.digital-legends.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/respawnables/id575684686

Hack Respawnables
Игроков Players Club Respawnables ♛

Download:
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part1.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part2.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached fileRespawnables_4.7.0.ipa.part3.rar(77.51 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 4.7.0
The teachings are finished, slag! Prove that you are veterans of Respawnables!
You need to show how to be a veteran of Respawnables!
You will go to battle to compete with the "elite" with weapons from the rookie, privates and veteran classes. We will choose a weapon, and YOU will prove who the true Respawnables veteran is here!
“Now you are on your own, soldiers!â€
Dress for the event with a new veteran set:
VETERAN SOLDIER SET
Get a NEW veteran pack and smash all the salags with a new veteran machine gun. This kit adds 30% to accuracy and increases the rate of fire of all assault weapons by 10%, plus increases health by 10% and increases agility by 7%.
Ever wanted to be part of the AtomDrome Guard? Here is your chance:
RETRIVER AGENT SET
Disguise yourself as an AtomDrome agent with the new Atarot pistol and get the benefits of an increase in reload speed of 25%, increased dexterity by 14%, increased accuracy by 10% and a very powerful first shot!
SOLDIER ALLIANCE SET
With this kit you will be ready for any battle! Get and use it all: SOLDIER-VETERAN, IMPROVED SOLDIER'S EQUIPMENT, URBAN SPECIAL SET, SET OF ORGANIZER and SET FOR NEARBATING !!!
Veterans, you will be rewarded with the main prize of the event - the new double-barreled machine gun!
- Glory to our veterans! New updates and campaigns coming soon! -

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.11.16, 23:41
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (34)
Tim fortress on phones? : D
When will it be in the Russian side?

Denzzil,
Likeness, very similar. I’m waiting for myself when it appears in the Russian story.

Rep: (38)
Yes, and from digital legends) these guys know a lot about games) I hope this game is no exception)

Rep: (40)
Nord [98rus] @ 12/09/2012, 9:26 PM*
I’m waiting for myself when it appears in the Russian story.

Released: Nov 29, 2012
I think not soon.

roverE5,
Yes, I saw ... not the first and not the last game which is not present in many stories.

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 09.12.12, 20:47

Rep: (179)
in the US Store, too, no ..

Rep: (53)
IPA from the header is not installed for me. He writes a mistake.

pump over, everything went well with me: happy:

Rep: (258)
And how and where to download / install? Ato I do not have a jail on anything ((

Psi: I want cards like in this game in MK4 and Dedzon ..

Post has been editedWadym72 - 09.12.12, 21:34

Rep: (34)
Yes, installed, played and ofigel. A little more arcade than shadougan, brighter and more fun. Very fun to play: 3

Rep: (179)
kraba,
Sorry, darling went :)

Rep: (479)
And how and where to download / install? Ato I do not have a jail on anything ((

Nowhere else. Apparently a beta test similar to the first releaseBladeslinger Ep.1 [+ iPad]. I think by the end of December it will appear in all countries, but so far nothing has been googled

Rep: (0)
funny game! really liked it, in the cartoon I think it will be a lot of fun)) on 3gs it goes without glitches!

Rep: (13)
Great game, now I’m downloading the multiplayer part, I think after that I will remove the shadowgan
Ps Play in multiplayer and failed (

Post has been editedserg561432 - 09.12.12, 21:47

Rep: (54)
would be faster in usa or ru

Well, you probably can’t compare this game with Shadougan .. all the same very different games .. how to compareGears of war and Team fortress .

Post has been editedWadym72 - 09.12.12, 21:50

Well, you probably can’t compare this game with Shadougan .. all the same very different games .. how to compare Gears of War and Team Fortress.

Gameplay as Shadowgan Dead zones

Gameplay as Shadowgan Dead zones

So here the gameplay is the same as in MK4 and in other online shooters (if you say so) .. or are you judging from the 1st, 3rd person to judge ..?

Wadym72 @ 12/09/2012, 10:54 PM*
So here the gameplay is the same as in MK4 and in other online shooters (if you say so) .. or are you judging from the 1st, 3rd person to judge ..?

On management, shooting, pumping and generally nothing to do with the MK4, except for shooting I did not see

On management, shooting, pumping and generally nothing to do with the MK4, except for shooting I did not see

And what is common with Deadzone except for the 3rd person view and shooting?

By your logic,thisand sothisalso "very" similar ..

Post has been editedWadym72 - 09.12.12, 22:00

Wadym72 @ 12/09/2012, 10:56 PM*
By your logic, this and this is also "very" similar ..

There are more similarities than differences. Again, this is according to my logic and you can consider it wrong

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 03:42