Nokia N9 Problems, Help For Newbies | Non-standard situations and help for a beginner
Appeals to the SC:
Did you have to contact the Service Center
Not. [ 226 ] ** [76,87%]
Yes, due to my fault [ 18 ] ** [6,12%]
Yes, NOT your fault [ 50 ] ** [17,01%]
Total votes: 294

Rep: (472)
Description | Discussion »| FAQ » | Problems with N9 " | Firmware » | Purchase and warranty » | TOPICS for N9

Problem solving and help for a beginnerNokia N9

Attached Image

In the future we will try to collectmini faq (navigation on the topic) on frequent problems arising Nokia N9
Any idea what to add there? Write!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.04.15, 10:00

Rep: (60)
opptimizer set the mode where all the sliders to the right, 1.0 volt voltage and 800 MHz maximum processor frequency. When surfing the Internet, menus, messages, ICQ, dialer - there are enough resources, it does not slow down, although several windows are launched at the same time (from 2 to 6, as a rule). In simple games, everything is also normal. Such a trick allows you to extend the battery life by about 2 hours. If I want to play helexi he is fire 2, then I set the standard.

The other day I flashed a phone. After the firmware, I started to get very buggy. Did a complete cleaning of the device. So in the end, the phone has become much faster and a little longer for about an hour a day, approximately holds the battery. Previously, after flashing, I restored the settings from backup, now I will not and will not advise others. The only thing worth it, of course, is to save contacts and files from a personal section, with the exception of settings and system ones.

Rep: (0)
the same hat, when you turn on 3G, and just sitting on Skype, the battery eats unknowingly, almost 1% per minute, with the 3G off, the battery holds well. Cho do xs

Rep: (20)
I got spam SMS ... And strange things began to happen to the phone:

A notification about SMS with the hackerter tzin-tzin comes :) the message in the list of notifications is read, but when you try to open this message, it does not appear. It is not in the list of received messages either.

Everything would be fine, but the SMS notification is endlessly repeated every 30-40 seconds and it is not clear how to stop this process. Rebooting did not help, deleting all messages too.

Does anyone know where the harmattan stores messages? I think it’s necessary to clean it, but I don’t know how.
The bug is extremely unpleasant and, apparently, exists in versions PR1.1 - 1.3.

tracker-control --hard-reset did not help

Post has been editedtanhoj - 14.11.12, 16:36

Screenshots (they were shot not in that order, but they reflect the essence):

We get a notification (one, another, third ... and so on to infinity every half minute, fly mode)
Attached Image

We open, and there is nothing there:
Attached Image

And there are no new messages in the list either:
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
Hmm, magic is direct, try to send another message to it, maybe it will "push through"?

Hmm, magic is direct, try to send another message to it, maybe it will "push through"?

I tried - it did not help

and if you wait for any next, normal, and then do "delete all messages"?

That would not help either, there is no stack.

In general, a vile message was discovered ...
It lived in / var / spool / sms / incomming / and after removal the situation returned to normal - there were no repeated notifications. I don’t know who should process the spool, but the program is written poorly :(

Just in case, I’ll attach a file that was deleted from the spool
Attached file7dd872f8-eb4a-4b96-8e07-453d5f5c6800-0000910000000000- + 79023708060-0-.txt(150 bytes)

M
in a hat

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.04.15, 10:00

Rep: (1)
Hello, forum users. I hope to get advice from you here for what reason: I made contacts in gokle with gmail (according to instructions through mail for exchange), then pulled up gtalk - accordingly, the contact list also pulled up. and then skype connected. as a result, I have 2-3 contacts of some people from different networks. it was nice to immediately find the merge function, which was tested. but after some time the list comes to its original state, although inside the contact there is already a frozen info. that is, most likely, after the sync, he again draws a nickname, despite the fact that he was already like that and was stinky, apparently.

waiting for calls, thanks

Do you mean the "unification" of contacts?

if I understand correctly ... combined two contacts into one ... but he again pulled the second infection as in real life did not happen?

if so then these are obvious glitches .... it happened something like that .... now no .. and have not come across for a long time ....
what firmware do you have?

Alexxxll, Yes, you understood correctly. Firmware latest PR 1.3.

Well, I fought with such glitches in two ways ...

1) Delete accounts all at the root .. (from the accounts menu)
-then I execute these commands in the terminal from under the user (that is, do not write devel-su, etc., but just open the terminal and type commands):
rm -rf /home/user/.accounts
rm -rf /home/user/.activesync
rm -rf /home/user/.aegis

-Then put the records back ...
first gmail then skype
he finds almost all whom he needs and unites and there are no problems ... he comes across 5k contacts which nicknames are a bit different and the phones are the same ... but at the first call from them .. he seems to say that the phone is registered in the spirit of contacts .. there I zhamkat on this inscription and immediately combine them ...

2) a complete flashing with a flasher with a content file, I somehow don’t trust complete cleaning .. but to fill in the entire dump from scratch is a topic))) that I wouldn’t think .. the phone turns out of the box

ps - in general, with contacts on pr1.3 there were no problems yet nirazu ...

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 15.11.12, 15:37

thank you, I will try. maybe it matters that the model is 64GB? and yes, I took it from my hands and made only a reset, so it probably makes sense to reflash

Oh .. of course .. sew right away .. the first thing was to do it .. more xs who did something like that and why did you stick in ..
but the fact that 64 does not play any role whatsoever ...

Alexxxll @ 11/15/2012, 16:18*
but the fact that 64 does not play any role

there’s still a nuance) after some guglezh, I found out that these models are subject to battery leakage from the flashlight. there were several branches on foreign forums about this ..

there’s still a nuance) after some guglezh, I found out that these models are subject to battery leakage from the flashlight. there were several branches on foreign forums about this ..

I almost didn’t see such topics on Russian-language sites ... with the device, I almost from the very beginning of all these topics .. I found all 5 volumes of discussions at the Vseenokii ... charge leaks were on both 16 and 64 versions ... I remember due to various processes hanging .. a la the search engine on the phone couldn’t eat too badly ... it was that turning on the developer mode extinguishes or changes some process in the memory that that one doesn’t drain the battery ... but almost nothing came of the flashlight .. .

:))) I beg your pardon. from the lantern - in the sense of chance. not literally. however, you know this topic better than me, because you indicated the reasons and options that were on those forums. and this is really no coincidence. and this is offtopic, it seems. thank you for help.

I beg your pardon. from the lantern - in the sense of chance. not literally. however, you know this topic better than me, because you indicated the reasons and options that were on those forums. and this is really no coincidence. and this is offtopic, it seems. thank you for help.

about fanar came))))))))))))))

yes nezasht ...
I recommend sewing with a flasher, neither a phoenix, nor an NSU, namely a flasher, and I need to upload the firmware and content file .... the body will turn out of the box ...
everything is written herehttp://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=94046
and sohttp://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?p=3091877#3091877
difficulties come - well in PM)))

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 15.11.12, 20:37

Rep: (0)
This is an ancient bug N9. This also happens if SMS comes from MTS about the balance. The problem is that the last character in the sender is a newline character. The same box after the word Cornery in this case, at mts it is after the word Balance. The joke itself, that after reboot, this SMS seemed to fall. At one time, Reset helped - restore the parameters.

Probably, you need to add a solution with cleaning the contents of / var / spool / sms / incomming / (this is a “softer” solution than resetting the phone) in the FAQ and write a bug report, unfortunately I'm not good friends with English - I can not correctly describe the problem.

Post has been editedtanhoj - 16.11.12, 09:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 05:46