Nokia N9 Problems, Help For Newbies | Non-standard situations and help for a beginner
Appeals to the SC:
Did you have to contact the Service Center
Not. [ 226 ] ** [76,87%]
Yes, due to my fault [ 18 ] ** [6,12%]
Yes, NOT your fault [ 50 ] ** [17,01%]
Total votes: 294

Rep: (472)
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

Problem solving and help for a beginnerNokia N9

Attached Image

In the future we will try to collectmini faq (navigation on the topic) on frequent problems arising Nokia N9
Any idea what to add there? Write!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.04.15, 10:00

Rep: (9)
* nuvelin
I dismantled the metal protection of the SIM reader, everything is in order there. Perhaps the problem is somewhere deeper ((

Rep: (2)
Hello. Today I read rumors that the new Nokia wants to revive the H9 as a new device (rumors), and I unearthed my old device. But turning it on was his big problem! At first, he tried to turn on and immediately turned off. It was in the battery, there was not enough charge even with charging to turn it on. Charged it 10 times for 3 seconds. Before switching on, in order to accumulate a charge and something like everything was possible, the phone came to life and began to charge and live its own life. but there was another problem, as I understand it, it was blocked (see screen). I tried to install Nokia Suite and the like, but he does not see the phone. In general. Any tips on how to revive the device? If you turn off the battery, will it help? (similar to the BIOS battery in a computer). or just reflash?

Attached Image

Post has been edited6yKBa - 15.01.19, 23:01

* 6yKBa,
If also, like 3310 and a banana, then it’s better not to ...
Let them release a device on the OS fishfish in this case - it will be interesting

Rep: (0)
Sorri duplicate in this thread, too, the same problem as the above post, that is, lay a couple of years, 3.8v battery []

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
* Come on
Reflash it.

Sewed

writes in drive mode
"no access to user data"

in synchronization mode shows a 512 kB partition
with "hierarchical file system"
copy to it does not - immediately turns off

FAQ says about
The battery charge suddenly drops to 4%, is he dead?,
and I have:
Estimated Charging Time
jumps from 157 minutes to1440 minutes

I tried different charges (1A, 2A) and cables at work,
I’m still going home now

charger error
Contact Nokia Care

Post has been editedIlya-TLT-IX - 18.01.19, 17:39

yes, battery problems
then 16% shows, then 44%

Something after the hardreset does not turn up the turnip, both options, tried to change the date - one hell ... What else to reset, or immediately sew?

Post has been editednuvelin - 18.02.19, 08:24

* nuvelin
But the point is to sew if HR has already done ...
What does repo myrror say? put?

Yes, that's strange, turnip 0.7.2. It was set before the norms, now it says Installation error, and 0.6.0. nothing happens at all

* nuvelin
hmm .. try while just playing with the date ... 11th - 12th - 13th - 14th year put ..
as well as previously look in the list of installed software whether this package with an exclamation mark hangs, then remove it first.

And still as an option for the test ... it is to install the terminal with your hands, and already in it through the DPKG to put it, it will look at the curse ...

Well, if you still bring up sewing ... then just flash the open-mod core and forget about these difficulties almost completely ...))

Alexxxl @ 02/18/19, 17:44*
Is this bag hanging with an exclamation mark?

He’s not on the lists at all, I’ll try to play with the dates, we’ll climb ...

Posted on 02/18/2019, 17:50:

Alexxxl @ 02/18/19, 17:44*
flash open-core mode and forget about these difficulties

it would be nice ... but what kind of core is it, and hde to take it?

Guys, help someone in the know: recently on YouTube there have been global changes in the API? For from the native browser now everything looks completely different.

Rep: (11)
Also noticed that there have been changes in YouTube. And now, when viewing video content, even choosing the “High” quality option, the image is still very pixelated, and in “Normal” quality it’s generally terrible. This has never happened before. Is it possible to correct this "ugliness" and return the regime, as it was before?

* nuvelin , look in the firmware. Everything is there ;-)

* nuvelin , here in the cap you will find Android for Nokia N9 (Post Alexxxl # 12144655)

* Alexxxl, thanks, I read, maybe I’ll decide on a bucket ... but for now I’m kicking back a moment ...

* nuvelin , well, it is for experiments now and alas

When trying to flash openmode, the kernel-plus kernel does not find the depmod command. What is needed?

Post has been editedVasVidik - 26.03.19, 09:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 10:38