Nokia N9 Problems, Help For Newbies | Non-standard situations and help for a beginner
Appeals to the SC:
Did you have to contact the Service Center
Not. [ 226 ] ** [76,87%]
Yes, due to my fault [ 18 ] ** [6,12%]
Yes, NOT your fault [ 50 ] ** [17,01%]
Total votes: 294

Rep: (472)
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

Problem solving and help for a beginnerNokia N9

Attached Image

In the future we will try to collectmini faq (navigation on the topic) on frequent problems arising Nokia N9
Any idea what to add there? Write!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.04.15, 10:00

Rep: (9)
I encountered the same problem after the update: from MeeFolders the folders remained, respectively, did not work and were not deleted.
Deleted through the terminal by installation, followed by removal with cleaning:
devel-su
apt-get install meefolders
apt-get purge meefolders

Rep: (3)
It was treated by flashing through the NSU and a complete reset.

Rep: (0)
When N9 is connected to a computer in synchronization mode, NOKIA LINK starts, but after checking after about 80%, the program displays that "... cannot read multimedia data ..." checked on another computer, updated NOKIA LINK, erased all data from the device , updated the device - did not help.
It seems to me that the matter is in some indelible files that should / should not be on the device, although I may be mistaken.
If anyone can please provide a list of files that are not read by the synchronization program or a list of standard files located in the main directory (if there are any, it is advisable to post them, if there is no unsubscribe, there are no such files), your advice on solving this problem is also needed.

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS NEEDED FOR ME TO COPY A FILE MORE THAN 5GB (five gigabytes) SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WAY TO COPY THIS FILE WRITTEN WITHOUT SYNCHRONIZE !!!
{I’ll specifically explain that simply copying such a file does not work}

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Rep: (128)
MadGoodGorb @ 03/29/2012, 8:26 PM*
TO COPY A FILE WEIGHT MORE THAN 5GB (five gigabytes)

You won’t be able to copy a file weighing more than 4GB (four gigabytes), since the section in the device’s memory used to store user files (folder / home / user / MyDocs) is formatted in FAT32. Read more about the FAT and FAT32 file system.on wikipedia

But before, it was getting paid and repeatedly and then nokia link stopped synchronizing with the phone

Rep: (12)
MadGoodGorb @ 03/30/2012, 16:34*
But before, it was getting paid and repeatedly and then nokia link stopped synchronizing with the phone

It turned out what? Write files larger than 4 GB to fat32? Proof or not! And I also recommend patenting your method. :)

What do you need, anyway? Video or other data? If the video, then encode to a lower resolution. If the data is just data, then what are you going to do with data of more than 5 GB on the phone? If you just need to transfer it from one place to another and you need the phone like a flash drive, then cut it into several parts (multi-volume archive or split in total or another fm is the easiest way).

Such a problem. Photos in the gallery are not displayed on the N9. Through the filebox in the DCIM folder they are, but not in the gallery. If through a computer to copy to the root of the phone, then visible in the gallery. Maybe someone knows, help good people

I rummaged through everything and search and Google did not help ...
In general, I downloaded the program in the deb file, I open it through the file browser, launching it, the application manager opens, I click install, it says the error is not enough, it will add. there are as many packages in the properties of their PPC ... as far as I can remember on Linux standard, it downloads them from the Internet and the question is resolved, but what should I do? which repository to add !! ??

: lol: I bought a car - it won’t start, rummaged through all of Google. He pounded on the wheel, looked under the hood ... As far as I know, gasoline is poured into cars as standard, poured and drove, but here it is not clear where to pour gasoline !! ?? : rofl:

You are more specific! What kind of program, where?
M
4.7.1. When answering an existing topic, try to formulate your question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions.

Post has been editedAram - 09.05.12, 14:32

Comedian damn ... I know that you need to add repositories and what? I added here from the site he gives an error on them saying not found
Adobe flash player, spb tv, transmission, etc. Well, at least these programs must be installed

Rep: (19)
I like the H9 in many ways and I don’t want to change it. But one inconvenience upsets. When a call comes in, you need to hold the phone with one hand, first advance the red bar from the bottom of the screen to the middle and only then press the desired button - accept or reject. In this case, you need to look at the screen. If they called me when I’m driving, then I can’t accept the call with one hand and without looking. And I absolutely do not want to use headsets. Moreover, they rarely call me (but aptly!).
Is there any way to simplify the reception of an incoming call, for example, by installing the appropriate application?

Comedian here you are! I can poke my nose into the rules. They ask you in Russian: what kind of program and where did you get it? And then maybe you're generally trying to put something left for n9 not intended. I didn’t try to install from an ov? No additional repositories are required for this.

Post has been editedlastsky - 09.05.12, 11:56

Phone N900, the program took from here from the list of programs, let's say one of themTvbgoneAdobe flash player also downloaded from here, but there are a lot of packages that are missing for him and does not offer to download them ...

Rep: (251)
M
The topic has been moved.

N900 Phone
You see now! And now I would have read advice on n9.

W2010 @ 05/09/2012, 09:45*
move the red bar from the bottom of the screen to the middle and only then press the desired button - accept or reject.

o_O This is where you saw this? I swipe up to unlock and accept reject buttons are available ...

Rep: (12)
Lastsky @ 05/10/2012, 12:56 PM*
This is where you saw this? I swipe up to unlock and accept reject buttons are available ...

Ummm ... What did he say ??? :)

In general, yes, I would very much like, for example, to the left - to accept, to the right - to reject, down to turn off the sound, up - to show the call menu, which is now displayed.

Well, yes, it is confused written
Liho-odnoglazoe @ 05/11/2012, 11:08 PM*
In general, yes, I would very much like, for example, to the left - to accept, to the right - to reject, down to turn off the sound, up - to show the call menu, which is now displayed.

I support! will be comfortable!

Try the program Easy Answer 1.0.0

Rep: (3)
I would like to install OC MeeGo on my smartphone. This is possible, most likely, because both this and that generation of Linux, and besides, through a special application on MiGo you can put APK files. Question: can this be done with one's own hands?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 2:23 PM