Nokia N9 Problems, Help For Newbies | Non-standard situations and help for a beginner
Appeals to the SC:
Did you have to contact the Service Center
Not. [ 229 ] ** [77,1%]
Yes, due to my fault [ 18 ] ** [6,06%]
Yes, NOT your fault [ 50 ] ** [16,84%]
Total votes: 297

Rep: (486)
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

Problem solving and help for a beginnerNokia N9

Attached Image

In the future we will try to collectmini faq (navigation on the topic) on frequent problems arising Nokia N9
Any idea what to add there? Write!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.04.15, 10:00

Rep: (22)
TredS @ 11.12.2012, 12:13*
but it happened and is better. Just wondering where 8% propane. Sometimes, that 8% of the Savior. and 4% spoke more when power bought and went home ... I have to work time after an android, no complaints. Just strained sweated 8%.

This problem with the controller, not charge to end-reboot and try dozaryazhat)))

Rep: (125)
m @ x @ 11.12.2012, 18:02*
it is a problem with the controller

Do not confuse the person please, I told him what the reason above.

C.J.,
poprobyval - the same mistake once. Sample poarobyval even Singapore - booted. Apparently that's on a server, I think they will make, but the timing is difficult to speak.

Rep: (122)
Still, I did not calm down. Today, the phone lived on the battery from 7 am to 7 pm sharp. It remains 13%. The operating mode is as follows: ~ 1.5 hours of video (xvid, ~ 400p, standard player, brightness 50% stood off Auto-Brightness), 1 hour of music to almost full volume (without two or three divisions) through headphones, 1.5 hours surfing on 2G, all day background sync your mail (time of 2 hours, it seems), the weather and the RCC, 7 minutes of talk. Last hour knocked generally all, the power saving mode. In general, it seems to me that there was too much otozhrano batteries for only 3 hours of active Hughes and a maximum of 1.5 hours is not very active. Smartserch yesterday disconnected way. Still, sewn or much better everything is not equal to? I'm confused and completely forgot how to clean the machine itself in this regard is (suddenly like that?), And to check personally well ooooochen lazy, because they do not remember where half of the software and any nishtyakov take.

Post has been editedbianconeri - 11.12.12, 19:16

Rep: (39)
delirious, delirious,
Then a question, that is enough for me to run a program, and then close it. And when I again it is running, it will show my energy consumption? Or it should be all the same to collapse, but not close?

Rep: (134)
bianconeri
I have about as well eats. Stitched the day before yesterday, there is no progressive, Serch yesterday knocked. In my opinion as well)

Rep: (134)
I removed the charge - 99%, the remaining time 7h 48min. I think still is not the controller, namely a charge step of 10%. Although the devil knows that there are thinking in nokii: lol:

bianconeri @ 11.12.2012, 20:14*
Still, I did not calm down. Today, the phone lived on the battery from 7 am to 7 pm sharp. It remains 13%. The operating mode is as follows: ~ 1.5 hours of video (xvid, ~ 400p, standard player, brightness 50% stood off Auto-Brightness), 1 hour of music to almost full volume (without two or three divisions) through headphones, 1.5 hours surfing on 2G, all day background sync your mail (time of 2 hours, it seems), the weather and the RCC, 7 minutes of talk. Last hour knocked generally all, the power saving mode. In general, it seems to me that there was too much otozhrano batteries for only 3 hours of active Hughes and a maximum of 1.5 hours is not very active. Smartserch yesterday disconnected way. Still, sewn or much better everything is not equal to? I'm confused and completely forgot how to clean the machine itself in this regard is (suddenly like that?), And to check personally well ooooochen lazy, because they do not remember where half of the software and any nishtyakov take.

TredS @ 11.12.2012, 20:42*
I have about as well eats. Stitched the day before yesterday, there is no progressive, Serch yesterday knocked. In my opinion as well)

yes very normal consumption .. eats most mobile Internet ... I've recently dabbled with video recording - also eats Mama Do not Cry, especially when ZHPS logs leads to everything else ...

bianconeri to soothe itself to GUSTs place - I would have flashed))) especially if smart is not much which then rearrange laziness overgrown prog and necessity.
+ The placebo effect has not been canceled))) hehe

OFF:
Others, now long tinkering Sitehttp://my-meego.comLot zavnogo content found there ... how prozhki and simple game - in my opinion there is a lot of this that I still have not come across anywhere else entirely, although almost all of what is there - as it turned out - there in the store)))
But still I advise to dig in this mogilnichke))) If you find that there is (in your opinion) worth, which is not on the forum - Wellcome to the "Applications" or "Games" to spread ...))

Rep: (1296)
TredS,
Do not know about you, I have just been removed from the charging shows the remaining time 1 day 5 hours 10 hours and 25 minutes active mode ...
Live phone on average six to eight days, using calls to work about 40-50 minutes a day, 6-7 hours of music, 2 hours to read a book, surf the 'Net 30-40 minutes ofsavagemessiahzine.com: Rolleyes: Auto-Brightness, processes did not kill ...
The only thing that the mobile Internet is fundamentally not use, as we have it is not normal, and work in the Internet service provider, can "cling" to any subscriber Wi-Fi: D
The unit has bought the Finnish assembly in January, 16 GB Blue
As a screen of Battery Usage throw off Flow Battery

Snowy88 @ 11.12.2012, 21:20*
Battery Usage screen of the throw off of battery consumption

it would be useful! ))

Snowy88 @ 11.12.2012, 21:20*
Do not know about you, I have just been removed from the charging shows the remaining time 1 day 5 hours 10 hours and 25 minutes active mode ...
Live phone on average six to eight days, using calls to work about 40-50 minutes a day, 6-7 hours of music, 2 hours to read a book, surf the 'Net 30-40 minutes ofsavagemessiahzine.comAuto-Brightness, processes did not kill ...
The only thing that the mobile Internet is fundamentally not use, as we have it is not normal, and work in the Internet service provider, can "cling" to any subscriber's Wi-Fi
The unit has bought the Finnish assembly in January, 16 GB Blue
As a screen of Battery Usage throw off Flow Battery

Developer mode as I understand it is not included?

So, I spread three Scrin currently charging after tomorrow lay out at the same time the screens, with the remnants of the battery =)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 11.12.2012, 21:12:

m @ ks,
Developer mode is enabled, making Inception, made mod for the status bar, flashlight button, etc. tweaks are not used.
Oh yes, there is still zapilivaem gstreamer to support more audio-video formats, but both the hands do not reach potestit, that came or not: D

Post has been editedSnowy88 - 11.12.12, 21:15
Reason for editing: ochepyatka and stuff =)

Snowy88 @ 11.12.2012, 22:12*
Developer mode is enabled, making Inception, made mod for the status bar, flashlight button, etc. tweaks are not used.

strange ...

m @ ks,
I agree, as it is absolutely gorgeous. I have statistics Toko avg active 231 mA, and the current and idle is the same uptime and only 2 days 16 hours, and the developer is off, nailed smartserch

dedka @ 11.12.2012, 22:44*
I agree, as it is absolutely gorgeous. I have statistics Toko avg active 231 mA, and the current and idle is the same uptime and only 2 days 16 hours, and the developer is off, nailed smartserch

Idle if the same, then you first factory settings does not help me sbros.u-Idle-15-30 on average, but I'm looking through the Energy prolayf

m @ ks,
And what I do not have? Which figure stands out from the norm?

m @ ks,
I think he meant that the idle is the same as on my screenshot,
That in general it is not the smallest result as it saw idle at 4 mA ...

dedka
the uptime, time since last reboot phone,
Estimated (Active) Usage Time, is the estimated time of the work on the current battery,
in the respective modes

Rep: (3)
Nothing strange. Usual statistics characterizing the defective device. I have two. So that when I was not doing the first, in order to relieve the "appetite" .. nailed Serch, doing relief and clean-up. Scheele flasher with content and without it many times. Not tried only one way - the service. In the end, I bought a "gray" 64 GB and here they are 10-20 mA in idle. So, guys, there's a strong suspicion - a hardware problem. Try the monitor with the aid of energy pfofiler. My first device in standby mode stably 47-50 mA, the second - a unit

Rep: (3)
By the way, in my experience, the developer mode switch does not affect the battery life. Now I have it always on, background connections are allowed, updated every hour channels and mail. I listen to music via bluetooth at least two hours a day, wazapp, sms, talk a bit and intnrneta as via wifi, and through 3g. 1.5-2 days missing

Rep: (125)
dedka m @ ks, TredS, sit down, I'll tell you a story about the power consumption.
  • Most people go with the ever-enabled energy saving mode (this only affects the brightness of the screen and disable unused connections)
  • to get a 100% charge the battery is necessary to remove the phone from the charging, when he had just said that he was charged (hereinafter, it is cyclically discharged to 90% and charge to 100%)
  • Developer mode switch does not affect the power consumption, it can affect (excluding normal factors that are obvious) The program starts its background service or use permanent system
  • firmware helps, because it kills the service that brought third-party software and / or programs that are constantly using system services
  • the remaining time of the phone reports based on the statistics of energy consumption of your particular phone, so at 100% charge, it may be different in different devices

I wrote it that you would just calm down and no longer nervous)

Post has been editeddelirious - 12.12.12, 10:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 13:28