Unit 13 | good shooter

Rep: (23)
Attached Image

Description :
Play scenarios, refer to the actual events that were in the spotlight news releases, and go to the most dangerous "hot spots" on the planet.
Aim, shoot and move with incredible precision using analogue joysticks PlayStation Vita system.
Adapt to ever-changing circumstances and take part in battles with a partner in the mode of joint passage for the two parties, based on 3G technology.

It just so happened that the forum topics with her saw. The PSN game is worth 1070rubley, downloaded the demo. A very personal game and graphics on the level!

Post has been editedNazz1 - 09.12.12, 12:03

Rep: (15)
I really liked the physics of bodies in this game. Difficult Ragdoll, but something very similar to Eyforiyu of GTA4 / RDR: rolleyes:

Rep: (741)
Goldfinger7 @ 9.12.2012, 16:12*
I really liked the physics of bodies in this game. Difficult Ragdoll, but something very similar to Eyforiyu of GTA4 / RDR: rolleyes:

Also amazed physics. The death of the main character to watch one udavolstvie. : D

Rep: (15)
But I do very much, by the way, liked the game. Get the maximum number of points for this operation is that still a little problem, we have a bunch of options to play. The second operation is something))) How Rodin_S received 109 thousand a mystery to me)))

Rep: (10)
I got 128 149;)

Rep: (63)
Amazing game, is overjoyed. Well that chose its COD
physics, different jobs, different maps, with a sense of mission.
The only thing I do not like the mission to speed, and everything is very decent.

Rep: (16)
TimRiz @ 02.01.2013, 14:42*
As Rodin_S received 109 thousand a mystery to me)))

you better ask how I first knocked 311K
although I wonder how the Japanese zadroty in the first knock at 383k: sveta:

Posted on 31.01.2013, 17:12:

droid512 @ 29.01.2013, 09:43*
I received 128 149

you either something confused or big storyteller!
For the second mission in the first place in the world, with Japanese ~ 123 thousand. Points
and you have already 128k: lol:: sveta:

Post has been editedRodins - 01.02.13, 02:36

RodinS,
This is the first mission: D

Rep: (14)
Categoricallydid not likelack of sight using the console tilt. Such gaps in the game for the Vita, I think the universal conspiracy and crimes against humanity :)

Well, such a control only one game, "ancharted"
You have to manage the complaining out on the PSP at all had one joystick and the people in the shooters managed to play, replacing the x in a second joystick))

Rep: (14)
bartx2 @ 11.02.2013, 18:59*
Well, such a control only one game, "ancharted" You have to manage the complaining out on the PSP at all had one joystick and the people in the shooters managed to play, replacing the x in a second joystick))

New kilzone promise to do the right thing, that is, with the fine-tuning of sight by using variations of the console itself. Even I heard that Resistance to Vita too, such a function, or am I mistaken?
But the blame on PSP, to put it mildly, is not correct. All the same, what to say about the new Crisis and set an example to the first Doom with his "tractor".

P.S. Vita - my first console that had a chance to start to play shooters. I understand that sticks control - a matter of habit, because work on myself :)

Rep: (16)
Resistance to also do not, there's just avtopritsel ...
such a feature only anche ...
in unit is much prosche if take aim at random point near the head, and then quickly move to the detailed scope, the machine will point directly between the enemy eyes)) only manage to pull the trigger

and generally half of the missions you can go with one knife)

Rep: (53)
RodinS,
Afiget, I thought it was the best shooter \ got a console, for me it is too hardcore, there are people who have passed all the levels that go through them in the cooperative?

Rep: (12)
Archos70bereader,
no offense, but I love the game look a mega hardcore who can not play for you ..
Come and play, get used to managing without lomis the battle can be, without any shots to get the job, look around where, who and where to go, vyrobotay tactics in playing Hitman? The first part is desirable.
game is simple but 5 star should be popatet in some places

Rep: (53)
k05h4k @ 22.06.2013, 06:26*
but as I look mega hardcore loving game in which play is not possible for you ..

Well, and soul was at first too, so yesterday was held, online rubles, and so, yes, it is hard to menya.Persona not hard, just can not understand it

Post has been editedArchos70bereader - 22.06.13, 09:36

Rep: (192)
Archos70bereader
* Petrosyan_mode_on * What eReader from Archos generally plays in a person, is a feat, so that rules commendable :)
But seriously, where did this nickname? : P

Rep: (25)
Normal shooting by the way, took once on sale. Especially liked to pass the mission in stealth mode.

Rep: (63)
This is when silently, and without killing anyone?

Rep: (23)
Eugene4880
Yes. There is a part of the missions are given bonuses, without which sometimes do not collect 5 stars for passage.

Rep: (3)
online big? How heavy is the game?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 7:31