> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

64 pagesV  « < 62 63 64 »  

> Boot & Recovery Repack for Windows | Disassembly / assembly of boot.img and recovery.img under Windows
michfood
Message#1
08.12.12, 16:41
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4147
Check in: 07.10.09

Boot & Recovery Repack for Windows download

version: 4.0

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2015

Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

winXP - NOT SUPPORTED !!! - I don’t even have such distributions anymore, all the hardware you have will easily work on win7, don’t be the first thing in retrogrades ...
Short description:
Parses, assembles boot and recovery WITHOUT installing third-party programs like CygWin or VM with Linux.

Description:
Utility for unpacking / packing boot.img or recovery.img under WINDOWS!

From now on, there is no need to install additional third-party programs like Cygwin or VM with ubunty to implement this essentially uncomplicated process. Connecting the phone and carrying out any manipulations with it are also not required (unlike the previous method).

All executable files (half * .exe from Cyqwin) are in the daddy bin + 2 batch files.
A bit of theory and in general about the process of creation.
A lot of theory and process of creation
As you know, boot (recovery is the same) consists of several parts:
- header
- kernel header
- kernel
- ramdisk_header
- ramdisk
Actually only ramdisk understands - in it folder structure and executable files. The rest does not understand. Generally no way.
Ramdisk is a gzip archive within which a cpio archive within which folders and files.

Those. disassembly process is as follows:
- we look for offset for all blocks
- cut the file into pieces
- ramdisk is unpacked with 2 different archivers.
The reverse process is similar, but you still need to insert a new size of the new ramdisk into ramdisk_header.
There were a lot of problems.
1. Absence of tools in windows (commands from command.com) - no commands for finding offset, working with HEX, splitting / gluing files, searching inside files, etc. etc. not there. In general, it has long been known to all. In Linux, they are - and in Windows - no.
Therefore, third-party utilities were involved, as well as partially utilities from cygwin - for example, find, dd, cpio, gzip and also one universal utility for windows - the Swiss File Knife - A Command Line Tools Collection.http://stahlforce.com/dev/swiss-file-knife.html
By itself, all this works as he wants and linking with a batch file is not easy, but ...
2. The main ambush because of which it was impossible to rebuild the boot under windows earlier - when working with cpio and gz archives, symlinks (symliink) were lost as well as (!) Rights. If the symlinks managed to be repaired almost immediately (cpio from cygwin as opposed to third-party archivers with cpio support) perfectly stores and restores them, then there was a complete ambush with the rights ... moreover, I found a very interesting point almost by accident.
The rights to the files and folders from the rmdisk directory remained as they were needed, but the rights to the rmdisk folder were NOT saved during packaging. In my case, the function "find." Was used to create the archive. - which displays a list of files inside the directory - and it’s necessary that the root folder also participates in the process - although it’s not in the archive !!!
Picture
and is displayed in the cpio archive as a dot bl ... with rights ... that's when I saw it - I tried to make a chmod on the folder directly in cygwin - and a wonderful miracle - the boot was loaded and the body turned on! Then, without thinking twice, I pulled the chmod out of the penguin and pasted it into the script.
How does it work in windows - I hz to be honest. I think that the level of NTFS.
Well, in general, that's something like that ....

Requirements:
- to boot.img structurehttp://android-dls.com/wiki/index.php?titl...ack_Boot_Images
- to Windows - at least XP and file system type - NTFS
- installed Java JRE or JDK (or maybe it is not needed ...)

Phones on which it turned out to pack boot.img:
Standart:
Samsung Galaxy S i9001, S III, Note II
HTC Evo, Desire V
MTK:
- until I come across such that I do not understand
How to use:
1. disassembly - use the img file on unpack.bat (for whom MTK is for MTK_unpack, who doesn’t have MTK for STD_unpack)
2. assembly - the mouse will pull the folder with the files after disassembly on the pack.bat batch file (for whom MTK is on MTK_pack, who does not have MTK on STD_pack)
If not working and there is a problem
- immediately lay out the screenshot + boot.img (recovery).
If you do not need such a method - do not lay out ... but then there is nothing to unsubscribe here ...

KRYAKOZABRA - right mouse click on the title of the window, select the font - TT (any)
In the paths to the working folders, there MUST NOT BE RUSSIAN AND CHINESE LETTERS !!! Gaps And other !!!

Developer: michfood

Download:
version: 4.0 Attached fileBoot_Recovery_Repack_Util_v4_win7-8_x64.rar (2.53 MB)

Previous versions:

K
The utility is no longer supported by the developer.
Claims, wishes, etc. are not considered.
Use as is.

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 06.06.16, 19:12
Reason for editing: + from AutoVaZ
Theoristos
Message#1262
24.05.18, 19:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 165
Check in: 27.09.16

Alas, really outdated.
On new images does not find anything, because of the changed signatures.
Use only as a collection of utilities.

* Grizzly1981: It is your case. The image from an old system, ramfs is packed with gzip, it is completely unpacked, but the batch file just does not see it. But the core itself is packed more cunningly. Offhand I will not say that there, it is necessary to pick.

Not sure, though, that ramfs will help.

Post has been editedTheoristos - 24.05.18, 19:16
Cool00
Message#1263
27.08.18, 09:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 02.01.14
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

helped to unpack the prestigio 5551 boot, but that's why it is properly unpacked on other processors, although it costs mtc ...

P.S. Although not, CarlivImageKitchen is more colorful. helped ram disk files scatter))

Post has been editedCool00 - 28.08.18, 15:29

--------------------
All questions in qms, for topics, forums do not follow !!!
kirilovskoe28
Message#1264
13.01.19, 18:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 12.02.17

What? What is the problem

Attached images
Attached Image
Emui10
Message#1265
08.03.19, 16:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 16.02.19
Huawei Y9 (2018) FLA-LX2

Please tell me how to speed up the core on the processor
Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412 and how to rename the kernel with my Kybpak name with the current number? VERY NECESSARY! I'll be very grateful! I only have enough brains to replace the kernel.
Kernel port Cm13 6 Android. Here is the corehttps://yadi.sk/d/mhgzxahqvT96Fw
It is necessary that in the kernel version it was written Kybpak and the number is now well, and if you can speed up the kernel somehow
michfood
Message#1266
08.03.19, 17:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4147
Check in: 07.10.09

Speed ​​up the core? Oh well...

--------------------
without a signature
oliyase