Filecase
Version: 0.2.0 (new)

Last update of the program in the header:09.12.2014

Attached Image

screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
I started a separate topic under Filecase.

My free translation from the site of the author:

FileCase falmenedzher for N9 / 950
Previously, he was known to all as the Filebox, but because of some problems with the authorship is now known as FileCase

How to connect cloud services:
1) In the upper right corner - click on the cloud icon
2) select the desired cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, box.com)
3) The first time we ask login and password for our cloud and then I will ask pairing confirmation
4) After that, see our cloud, long tap will provide a list of actions on the file.
5) Only after the first 3 items can be shipped the files to the cloud. To do this the long way to the desired file, then - Transfer and choose affordable cloud
6) The transfer is complete - should display a message - that all transfers are completed, we can move to the right cloud, click the "update" and see the downloaded files from the phone
Important:after the closing / opening Filecase - if you want to use the cloud (to upload files to the cloud) - one must first go in it (which would Filecase say so you will see him)

Opportunities:
  • Copy, move, rename files and directories
  • Show hidden files and directories
  • Send files by e-mail, Bluetooth, Weiss-book (and other related services)
  • Kastomnyi and regular clipboard
  • Bookmarks (for folders - quick access to them)
  • Miniature photo files and video
  • Folder watcher (surveillance of changes in the folder)
  • FileCase understands zip, rar, tar, tar.gz and tar.bz2
  • And most importantly FileCase able to work with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, and Ubuntu One

Homepage: http://cepiperez.260mb.org/

Russian interface: Yes

deb:Version 0.2.0
Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 09.12.14, 09:32

Rep: (7)
People what is the problem, publish someone a public link to the file, but no one can download anything. Wrote a 404 file not found. Dropboks

Post has been editedMishanya77 - 10.03.13, 09:06

Rep: (486)
caught a couple of times ... I do not understand what is the reason ... I had a link with the tablet, or computer to take ... faylkeys not pravlno it shaped like that ...

Rep: (0)
new version 0.1.9 is out

Rep: (125)
phoenix986 @ 24.06.2013, 17:26*
new version 0.1.9 is out

Yeah, from the new, such as copying large volumes repaired.

subject

Attached files

Attached filefilecase_0.1.9_armel.deb(1.27 MB)

Updated to version 0.2.0Attached filefilecase_0.2.0_armel.deb(1.33 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 24.07.13, 11:14

Alexxxl @ 24.07.2013, 14:13*
Updated to version 0.2.0 filecase_0.2.0_armel.deb

With the arrival of the new version, in addition to Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, and Ubuntu One, now even FileCase learned to work with the box (box.com),
request to add it to the description, as many times ran into FileCase, but did not need it, because the description did not see the box, because I use only this repository :) PS registering on Box.com, user predostavlyaetsya 5GB Memory I remind that Dropbox only 2GB of ..

Post has been editedForgottents - 07.08.13, 18:18

Forgottents,
Added! Thank you for your note, what to drop boxing - zamechtu that doing the basic configuration steps (such as installing klientp on your PC, upload files and etc.) you get a reward extra space. My box has 50 GB

Rep: (4)
All troubles connecting to DropBoksu?
I further window "Congratulations! Your device Meego filecase ..." does not go. Those. freezes after the confirmation window of access and does not display my files in the cloud.

Lorence
the latest version is worth?
Just I checked - everything works.

Rep: (4)
Alexxxl,
I am shaking that is attached to the cap

yes I saw this school ... why is this happening until I realized .. try other versions ...

Rep: (1)
How to enable Root access? System files (which are not in MyDocs) is editing. You need to replace some of the files, and any way.

Through tweaker possible.

Posted 02/06/2014 20:00:

And finally for editing system files using the terminal and it mc predvpritelno going by Ruth, and usually with a computer via ssh for more convenient

The updated version 0.2 - with subordinates box and dropboksom !!!

https://openrepos.net/...lecase_0.2.0_armel.deb

Attached files

Attached filefilecase_0.2.0_armel.deb(1.27 MB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 09.12.14, 09:30

Rep: (2)
Tell me one does not work with the phone in the transmission through the dropbox filecase?

kovyrnu these days .. like everything worked ...

peopless @ 03.01.2015, 07:26*
Tell me one does not work with the phone in the transmission through the dropbox filecase?

Confirm. Same

tried twice ychera .. a long tap on the file transfer ... ... Drop box .... after a while, "all transfers are completed"

Alexxxl @ 08.04.2015, 09:31*
tried twice ychera .. a long tap on the file transfer ... ... Drop box .... after a while, "all transfers are completed"

How many have not tried it and not uploaded. So the way I do not have one

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 9:39