> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Online Football Manager [Online] | [Sports] the most exciting football manager.

Rep: (204)
Online Soccer Manager
Version: 3.4.53.2
Genre: Sport

Last update of the game in the header:22.04.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The most exciting football manager.
Description:
Would you like to become the manager of your favorite soccer team? Online Football Manager (FOM) provides such an opportunity! This free game has been completely redesigned, and now it contains all the clubs and tournaments from around the world.

Choose your club, determine the tactics, line-up, training, transfers, and much more!
  • More than 5 million players worldwide!
  • Play in the same league with your friends!
  • Rating 4,5+ applications for many years!
  • Download and play for free!
FOM - addictive football manager, which gives the opportunity to lead their favorite team. You are responsible for the line-up, purchase and sale of players, training and much more.

We need a new striker? Send scouts to Spain!
Lawn quality suffers? Update the field and the stadium!
Player disqualified? Lawyer appeal against the verdict!

Every day, after you define all the parameters, pass the match simulation. Prepare the team properly and Bring good results. And, you can play with your friends - what could be more fun?

What's new in this version of the FOM?
  • Official license of many clubs and tournaments!
  • Recycled design!
  • New features: business club and Deals
  • Play with your friends is easier than ever!
  • The game has become ever more exciting!
  • Play Super League 442oons now!
If you love football, you'll love our app! Download it for free right now!

ATTENTION
The game lasts for only one season. At the end of the season, you can choose the following command. So you will be able to work in different teams - thanks to this game will be more interesting, more complex, more diverse and more relevant as compared to the other games. All results are stored in the profile.

When installing the necessary permission to send and received SMS. They are used only when you choose the payment in the game.

You may ask: this app is definitely for free? Yes exactly! The Online Football Manager you can play for free as long as you want! Do not hesitate and set fom now!

FOM Language is set automatically according to the device settings.
Picture
Attached Image Picture
Features: Online
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.4.53.2 Online Football Manager (Danilgame1)
Version: 3.4.52.14 Online Football Manager (Danilgame1)
Version: 3.4.52.13 Online Football Manager (Danilgame1)
Version: 3.4.52.11 Online Football Manager (Danilgame1)
Version: 3.4.52.10 Online Football Manager (Danilgame1)

Past versions

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 22.04.20, 02:24
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.4.53.2 Online Football Manager

PS: Spread not their screens, as my given my data.

Rep: (146)
Interesting ?? and that while it nodnogo online manager still was not interesting

Lexeres :) @ 05.12.2012, 21:44*
Interesting ?? and that while it nodnogo online manager still was not interesting

So-so, as elsewhere need real investment! And another huge minus for me - it's just one game a day.

Rep: (20)
What a bredyatina. The team is weaker on my players, it does not have a coach and it makes my 5-0 away. This can not be a priori

Rep: (25)
The a priori as you put it, yes, maybe not, but the game is =)

Rep: (305)
Why not add an update?

Rep: (45)
* Konstantin Kress,
Where to upgrade?

Rep: (9)
Furious game. I do not want to wait all day for one match.

Rep: (0)
I blocked ... Played 2 goda.Za what I invited a friend and I have it a couple - three players bought ... send illegal transfers o.O

Does anyone still playing in it? I wrote a letter to administrators, waiting for a response ... but Che is in the rules written 2 months ban ... then I do not want to play.

there isAlternative optionEvery day a bunch of tournaments, you play when you're comfortable, and all you want.

* scout321,
It would be a mobile application, it would be super.

application is not, but from your mobile phone or tablet, too, you can easily play in the browser.
If zaregalsya otpishi your nickname, I'll find you and help you to understand.

* scout321,
I'm already registered, but have not played since do not have access to a PC and your phone is inconvenient.
PS nickname the same as here.

Rep: (23)
DeltaSpb @ 10.02.2018, 23:28*
Good time, is there any alternative way to cheat the coin hacking?

all infa on servers, so do not nakrutish !!!

Rep: (48)
Something branch is not updated, the game is good

Rep: (139)
Type of: A new version
Version: 3.4.34
Short description: GP Version
In the next update we have corrected some errors found by our managers. Thank you all!

We wish you success!

Attached files

Attached fileFOM v3.4.34.apk(10.73 MB)

Rep: (21)
Type of: Update
Version: 3.4.43.1
Short description: In the next update we have corrected some errors found by our managers. Thank you all!

We wish you success!

Attached files

Attached fileFOM v3.4.43.1.apk(22.29 MB)

Post has been editedDanilgame1 - 09.11.19, 23:38

Rep: (21)
Type of: Update
Version: 3.4.44.0
Short description: In the next update we have corrected some errors found by our managers. Thank you all!

We wish you success!

Attached files

Attached fileFOM-344400-3.4.44.0.apk(11.11 MB)

does anyone know if it is possible in the game to make it look like an iPhone? the difference is huge, moved with apple on android play PPC as uncomfortable

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 21:57