> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

327 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Heroes of Order & Chaos [3D, Online] | [RPG] DOTA from Gameloft
Alien shooter
Message#1
05.12.12, 17:31
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6667
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Heroes of Order & Chaos download

Version: 3.6.1
Genre:RPG

Last update of the game in the header:27.10.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
DOTA from Gameloft

Description:
Unite and fight on the first network battle arena!
Unite with friends and fight on the first multiplayer battle arena (MOVA) for mobile devices! Collect comrades, pump over heroes and scour the base of enemies from the face of the earth in this dynamic, addictive game!
On the Sinskald fault, in the most mysterious region of Haradona, immortal warriors have been fighting for centuries to be called the best. They have no equal, they are heroes of Chaos and Order!
♖ Incredibly deep and addictive game
• Choose one of more than 50 unique characters to your taste - from treacherous magicians to fierce knights!
• Play for free for any of the many heroes, changing them at will.
• Improve your things and skills without losing progress after the end of the party, and trample enemies into the mud!
ВЂ Battles in real time: rush around the map, lure enemies into traps and beat them from ambush!
♖ Rich gaming experience alone or with friends ♖
• Fight yourself or over the network on two types of maps (3 by 3 and 5 by 5).
• Develop command tactics with friends, and sweep enemy teams off the face of the earth!
• Show the world that your team is invincible - teamwork and strategy will be the key to victory.

Attached Image Attached Image

Official site of the game , Official game forum

Features: 3D, Online only
Russian interface: Yes

Club players Heroes of Order and Chaos

Only for ARM7 + Questions like: Does it go to Andreno 200? On tegre 2 who started? will REMOVE
Mini FAQ
V. On tegre terribly lags.
A. The game is not optimized for tegra, wait for the next versions.

Q. Why on my device with a FullHD screen does not work correctly?
A. The game is not optimized for FullHD, wait for the next versions.

V. Does not enter the room even where there is only one person, the room writes is full.
A. It is not a room filled with a gameplay server.

Q. Who is better to play for?
A. For each his own, but in general it is necessary to try to play all the characters.

Q. How do replays look who knows?
A. In the main, I scroll down and there will be a tab "Repeat" you can also save it.

Q. Where can I see guides by heroes?
O. here - Club players Heroes of Order and Chaos on Android

Q. If the servers are full, but I really want to play, is there a way to play?
A. Yes, you need to exit your gameplay account. Only in this case, money and experience will not be credited.

Q. Requires a license, how to avoid?
A. Download the game in the market

Q. Suddenly a deserter's debuff appeared, although he did not leave the rooms.
O. No way to fix the bug

V. Tell me here I launched, played, closed, started again and the accelerometer jumps in width from top to bottom to top, how to deal with it?
A. Just turn off auto-rotate screen.

Q. Where are the replays stored?
O. Saved replays of matches are stored in/data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftHOHM/files/replay/MyFavourite/xxx.rpl.. Replays of old versions of the game are not played in new versions of the game.

Q. What should I do if I write "Invalid license"?
ABOUT.Instruction

Q. What should I do if I’m writing "Waiting for the network has expired"
ABOUT.Instruction

Q. The game constantly stops at one moment and does not continue, what should I do?
A. Most likely the game has been moved to a low-end SD card, so the device cannot load the game data quickly.

Optimization of the system for the game

Hyde for beginners fromsolleo55:
Preface:

This is my guide for beginners in one of the most interesting genres of online games. In it I will try to describe all aspects that are needed for a more or less interesting at a decent level. I hope he will help you to play at an average level. And do not forget to change the language of the game to English, since it is kosher, there are no blunders in the translation (everything was written on it initially), and you will understand about the articles about which will be lower in the subjects. So, let's begin.

Slang and abbreviations
Unit(from the English. Unit) - Indicates any combat unit that can move and attack.
Hero(from the English. Hero) - the warrior whom you choose at the beginning of the game and control him throughout the game. All heroes are governed by living people. The hero in battle improves his level and can learn the abilities available only to him.
Mobs(from the English. MOB - Mobile Object) - a synonym for the word "creeps"
Neutrals(from English neutral) - neutral creeps that stand in the forest zone. Do not belong to any of the bases. Attack those who attack them. Kill them for additional gold. Managed by a computer.

Staner(from the English. Stun) - a hero with immobilizing magic.
Tank(from the English. Tank) - Usually used to characterize the hero who has many lives, used as a "human shield".
Healer(from the English. Heal) - the hero with the magic of healing himself or allies.
Damager- (from the English. Damage) - the type of heroes with the potential of causing high damage.
Disabler- (from the English. Disabler) - a type of heroes possessing magic neutralizing the enemy for a while.
Leiter(from the English. Later) - a hero who at the beginning of the game may be weak, but by the end of the game he is in charge of the battlefield
Nuker(from the English. Nuke) - the hero with the strongest spells.
Support(from the English. Supporter) - a type of heroes possessing magic useful for allies.

AOE Sang(from the English. Area of ​​Effect) - a spell that is applied over the area.
Skill(from the English. Skill) - the skills of the hero or player.
Pasivka or Passive Ability(from the English. Passive) - a spell that does not require activation and mana costs, it is activated automatically.
Crete(from the English. CriticalStrike) - passive sang of the hero or object, which gives some chance to cause damage several times more
Mana- A blue strip near the hero is a hero. Spells require a certain amount of mana! If it is not, you can not cast a spell
Mana regen- the rate of recovery of mana.
Dodge or Dodge(from the English. Dodge) - passive sang of the hero or object, allowing to dodge the blow
Slowdown(from the English. Slow) - a spell that slows down the speed of movement or attack of the enemy.
Mill(from the English. Stun) - skill that makes the enemy inactive for a while.
Hill(from the English. Heal) - skill, for the treatment of themselves or allied heroes.
Spell(from the English. Spell) - synonymous with spells.
Cooldown(from the English. Cooldown) - recharge spells.
Channeling- a spell that is pronounced for a certain time, but if you start moving or you are caught, this spell is interrupted

Base(from the English. Base) - indicates your base (the place where you appear)
Line or Line(from the English. Line) - denotes the line along which the mobs go and along which there are defensive towers. There are 3 lines on the map:
- Up, Top, Top- denotes the top line
- Down, Bottom, Bottom- indicates the lower line.
- Center, Mead- denotes the center line
River- water line dividing the map.
Forest- all the rest of the space with trees, bushes.
The Dragon- location where there is a 2nd neutral creep in power.
Roshan- location where there is the strongest neutral creep. In HoO & C, it has a different name, but the essence is the same.

Liverer(from the English. Leave) - a player leaving the game to its logical conclusion. Inevitably causesHATRED all other participants in the game, since the player’s exit almost always breaks the balance of the teams.
Lacker(from the English. Luck) - a player who came out of a losing situation as a winner, or could not catch up and finish him.
Noob(from the English. Noob) - a person who can not play.
Randomist(from English. Random) - usually so called players who accidentally in battle used the skill ahead of time or not in the subject but the result was the destruction of the enemy hero. In principle, any accidental killing of a hero can be regarded as random.
Abuzer(from the English. Abuse) - a player who uses something unusual in the game mechanics. Usually used as a synonym for baguer.
Bagger(from the English. Bug) - the player does not miss a chance to gain an advantage over other players, using the errors and shortcomings of the game.
Bot- a hero controlled by a computer.
Ganger(from the English. Gang) - a player who left with his farm line in order to kill an enemy hero by a numerical superiority and / or a surprise effect.
Pro or Pro(from the English. Professional) - an excellent player.
Stiler(from the English. Steal) - theft frags.
Soler(from the English. Solo) - a player who asks for a solo to stand on the line (that is, one). Usually solos go to the center.
Farmer(from English Farm) - a player who spends all the playing time on earning money and experience by killing a lot of creeps. Usually wielding in forests and does not respond to messages about help. In 75% of cases, it surpasses other subjects in subjects and if it starts to act, it can pull a team out of a bad game scenario.
Flooder(from the English. Flood) - a person littering the chat with the same messages.
Feeder(from the English. Feed) - a player who constantly dies and "feeds" the enemy team, giving them a lot of money and experience for their death

Skillbuild(from the English. Skill Build) - pumping skills, a plan for the development of skills.
Focus(from English Focus) - is usually used in battle to indicate which enemy hero you need to concentrate all your spells on and kill it first, usually the first enemy hero are strong nukers or heroes with spells over a large area.
Haras(from the English. Harass - exhausting) - permanent damage to enemy heroes to keep them with incomplete health, to drive away from the line or kill.
Backdoor(from the English. Backdoor) - attack of enemy buildings in the absence of a number of Allied creeps.
Def(from the English. Defense) - protection points, towers, lines.
KripStiling(from the English. CreepStealing) - deliberate finishing moves creeps, which are already attacking an ally. Usually, the phrase is used in cases of the style of forest mobs, because all the creeps on the line are “common”.
Last hit(from the English. Last Hit) - the last blow to the creep / building / enemy hero in order to get money (often used as a synonym for "style").
Layt(from English. Late) - the final phase of the game, then Carry of both teams come into play.
Miss / cc / mis / ss / mia(from the English. Missing in action) - a reminder for the allies, helping them to learn that the enemy hero, left the line, if the enemy hero returns to the line then they write "re" or "re".
Items(from the English. Item) - things that enhance the ability of the hero.
Active Items(from the English. Item) - things that give you the opportunity to use the new sang.
Item build(from the English. Item Build) - procurement of things for the hero.
Push(from the English. Push) - is the pressure on the enemy line, passing on, destroying the tower, killing creeps and heroes.
Bunch- This is a team game term. In conjunction, each ally must know when to use the spell or what is its main role in the fight.
Arta- abbreviation of the word “artifact” is the same as the item. These are items that are bought and they are in inventory.
Nyuk(from the English. Nuke) - spells with high damage, low recharge, and relatively low cost (requires few mana points for use)

Purpose of the game:
The main goal of the game is to destroy the central building of the enemy base. To reach it you need to destroy 3 towers on each of the lines and barracks. To be able to beat the "throne" (central building), it is not necessary to destroy all 9 towers and 6 barracks. It is enough to destroy 3 towers on the same line and 2 barracks on the same line. After that, your creeps will be able to reach the enemy "throne" and destroy it.
To do this, it is not necessary to kill enemy heroes by CD. The main thing is to skip it and not nafidit at the same time)

Hero Roles:

Some bad person, not very well translated classes, and indeed, there are not 4 roles of heroes here.
1) Tank - a class of heroes who are "fat" and can take on all the spikes, while you will kill the enemy team. Examples: Paladin, Erefern, B-12, Valox
2) DD is a class of heroes who are rather "thin" and very quickly die with a focus, specialize in causing damage using auto-attack. Examples: Exile, Nomad Assassin, Sand Walker
3) Sapports - a class of heroes who usually do not farm and live on assistants, usually help on the line and in 50% of cases they have heals in skills. Examples: Hint, Minotaur, Witch
4) Procasters - a class of heroes who have a "procast" of spells, inflict mainly magic damage, have 2-4 damaging skills that go well with each other, or 2 damaging skills and two passives that help them infuriate damage. Examples: Mystic, Jervus, Migrov, Archimtiros
5) Hanker - a class of heroes who run on all 3 lines and help to kill heroes, usually has a “control” in the form of a camp or deceleration. Examples - Archimtiros, Mystic, Ant, Paladin
6) Junglers - a class of heroes who spend the first stage of the game in the forest, and gank from the forest. Examples - Archimtiros (I don’t know more)

For newbies in the genre, I would recommend support providers and procasters, it's fun to play for them, and the game doesn’t turn into zadrotstvo.

Build:
Assembly on the Persians will not be here. Buy the recommended, later you will understand what and who should be bought. Fortunately, by the way, unlike other MOBA here is not such a heresy in the recommended.

The order of the game:
1) Airlie game (from the English. Early) - the very beginning of the game, lasts up to about 8-10 minutes. At this stage, it is hard to farm, while there is an opportunity. Kills do as much as possible, and even better, breed at this very opportunity. It is done this way: you harrass your opponent by a few, if he is an idiot and does not leave the line with a low level of HP, and you have a camp or a good slowdown on the line, then this is your frag. After at least one tower goes through the game, very often without going to the mid-game, even if there is not 8 minutes and half of the players do not have 6 lvl. (Personal observation of DotA and Lolu)

2) Mead game is the middle of the game, a time when the leyter must farm, and everyone else to push and kill the heroes. Leiter, if you have already fed a lot, you can go with them to push and kill, but in 90% of cases he needs to be too good if he is not up to the tomatoes) At this time the team can go and pick up the dragon with Roshan if strong enough, of course. The game usually goes into mid-light game to 20-25 minutes, where the algorithm of action is about the same.

3) Leith game - comes in about 35 minutes. Usually, Kerry and Procasters, if they dragged Yerley and Mid Game, have 3-4 purchased items (not just an item, but ready-made, without any improvements to the artifact) and pose a serious threat to the enemy team (or your ...) they focus and protect first. The whole team should walk in a single file; even a curry, which has been cleared, will not drag one against 3-5. Also, in 90% of cases, each team has no more than 4-5 towers at this stage of the game, and sometimes 2-3. Most often, this stage of the game is won by the team that dragged the other two. But, of course, you can kill them all at once and they will lose in disgrace) But it is quite difficult to do without the experience of the game.

Explained articles stats:
I will write here stats that have items.
HP - health points
MP - mana
HP \ MP Regeneration - mana \ health regeneration. Unlike Lol and DotA, he writes how many units he recovers per second. In Lol and Dot, he writes this only near the HP \ MP strips, and on subjects in Lol, they write Regen HP / MP in 5 seconds, and in Dot HP, regen in units / sec, MP regen - as a percentage of the natural.
Movement Speed ​​- the speed of movement of the hero. For a reduction, I recommend calling MS
Physical Attack damage. To reduce recommend to call blood pressure
Attack Speed ​​- attack speed. In the attributes of the hero indicates the number of hits per second, that is, if, for example, the value of AC 0.75, then it causes 2 attacks in 1.5 seconds. And if 1.00, then exactly 1 attack per second. For the reduction, I recommend calling the speaker
Harvest HP - lifesteal aka vampirism, works only onphysical attacks (auto attack)
Critical Rate - Crete
Magical Attack - magical attack, improves auto-attackmagicians and spells that scale from this attribute. To reduce the recommend to call the AP.
Leech HP - spell vamp aka magical vampirism. Works for specks andmagical auto attack
Physical Defense - armor for physical damage.
Magical Defense - magic resistance (armor from magical damage)

If the game is not available on your device: Heroes of Order & Chaos [3D, Online] (Post # 18463737)

Registering an account with Gameloft Life through a browser

Gameloft Technical Support

Download:
Mod Apk (Unlimited Coins) : Version 3.6.1

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions:

Post has been editedNikita85 - 31.10.17, 10:00
Reason for editing: # 3.6.1
meggapixxel
Message#42
05.12.12, 17:52
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 96
Check in: 16.06.11

Throw a link to the cache ...
Pasha063
Message#43
05.12.12, 17:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
Check in: 25.04.12
DEXP Ixion XL145

Does anyone know how much gta will it weigh !? While 2 GB is free, but with this game there will be 1.2GB
_ast1k_
Message#44
05.12.12, 17:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 09.11.11
Apple iPad 2

It seems to me or FAQ from some other game.

--------------------
Apple iPad 2 5.1.1 jailbreak. Samsung Galaxy S I9003 Android 2.3.6 no root
KrAkEr_by
Message#45
05.12.12, 17:53
+ = Frequent Visitor = +
[offline]

Messages 478
Check in: 22.05.12
Google nexus 5

Yes, lucky December 6, MC4 should come out)))

--------------------
artyrmz
Message#46
05.12.12, 17:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 353
Check in: 14.06.12
Apple iPhone 8

meggapixxel
I think somewhere 1.7 GB
vkha_tst
Message#47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 03.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

FAQ because of the original Order and Chaos? What has to do with this game?
Correct, I think this is a mistake.

--------------------
Faithfully yours,
Vladimir
gonhik0
Message#48
Nice to meet you!
[offline]

Messages 4838
Check in: 08.11.11
Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG

Pasha063,
On the flash drive, I demolished the 32GB flash drive and I am happy with happiness

--------------------
Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG16GB | WW V10.6.2.11 (Android 4.2.1) / root

zvladlen
Message#49
Polite
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3246
Check in: 01.08.11
Apple iPhone 7

I will leave, probably, in a game hard drinking. MS4, NOSE, GTA AF ...

--------------------
Apple iPad Air Cellular 32GB iOS 8.3
Apple Macbook Air 13 "2013 i5
Deepsilver
Message#50
Life is tRaveL ...
[offline]

Messages 591
Check in: 29.08.11
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Craftic @ 05.12.2012, 21:52*
True to the description in the FAQ that something strange is waiting

And the FAQ is not with OaCab?

--------------------
H20 is not our motto! Our - C2H5OH!
kol9n1234
Message#51
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 22.09.11
LG G2

Hooray !!! and tomorrow GTA should come out
gonhik0
Message#52
05.12.12, 17:55
Nice to meet you!
[offline]

Messages 4838

CASH pour or moderator flood?

--------------------
Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG16GB | WW V10.6.2.11 (Android 4.2.1) / root

Pasha063
Message#53
05.12.12, 17:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
DEXP Ixion XL145

Flech on 8)))) I will not find anywhere on 32 (((
l0ck3R
Message#54
05.12.12, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 26.01.11
Acer Iconia Tab A511

How do I understand the level and the gear will not be reset after each game? Those. The situation is not excluded where they will play in the same arena 1 and 20 lvl?)
artyrmz
Message#55
Local
[offline]

Messages 353
Check in: 14.06.12
Apple iPhone 8

gonhik0,
I just can not insert a 16 GB flash drive, everyone is already busy (
Pasha063
Message#56
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
DEXP Ixion XL145

Nobody breaks for unsupported?
meggapixxel
Message#57
05.12.12, 17:57
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 16.06.11

gonhik0,
fill in)))
vkha_tst
Message#58
05.12.12, 17:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 03.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

l0ck3R @ 05.12.2012, 17:56*
Those. Is the situation where they will play in the same arena of 1 and lvl 20?

LoL has a matchmaking system that picks up opponents according to your level / number of games played. Perhaps something here is implemented.

Post has been editedvkha_tst - 05.12.12, 17:59

--------------------
Faithfully yours,
Vladimir
Dim_bo
Message#59
05.12.12, 17:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 365
Check in: 04.12.11
Meizu MX5

Finally. Another GTA and here it is happiness.

Fifa 13, Real Racing 3, Trial Extreme 3 and then there will be happiness! : happy:

--------------------
Alcatel OneTouch 511 ->Sony Ericsson K300i ->Sony Ericsson K750i ->Sony Ericsson K800i ->LG KP500 ->Nokia 5530 ->Samsung Galaxy S Plus ->Lenovo P780 ->Meizu MX5
l0ck3R
Message#60
05.12.12, 18:00
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 26.01.11
Acer Iconia Tab A511

LoL has a matchmaking system that picks up opponents according to your level / number of games played. Perhaps something here is implemented.

Well then, well)
gonhik0
Message#61
05.12.12, 18:01
Nice to meet you!
[offline]

Messages 4838

Dim_bo,
wah I forgot about them oh good harvest year