> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) | Advanced network sniffer

Rep: (209)
Intercepter-NG (ROOT)
version: 2.6

Last update of the program in the header:10.05.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Multifunctional network sniffer.

Description:
Intercepts and analysis of network traffic. It allows you to recover passwords mescendzherov messages sent over the network.

* interception of authorization of the following protocols
ICQ \ IRC \ AIM \ FTP \ IMAP \ POP3 \ SMTP \ LDAP \ BNC \ SOCKS \ HTTP \ WWW \ NNTP \ CVS \ TELNET \ MRA \ DC ++ \ VNC \ MYSQL \ ORACLE \ NTLM \ KRB5 \ RADIUS

* interception of messages of the following messengers
ICQ \ AIM \ JABBER \ YAHOO \ MSN \ IRC \ MRA

* Smart Scanning with OS \ Device detection using tcp fingerprints

* Security Scanner X-Scan

* ARP Poisoning \ SSLStrip with HSTS Spoofing \ DNS Spoofing \ Forced Download \ HTTP Injections

* ARP Watch \ ARP Cage

* Capturing packets and post-capture (offline) analyzing

Works on android>= 4.4 in the presence of root (desirably Magisk).

Russian interface: Not

Important, be sure to read!
In this thread, discuss the version for Android devices!

Before asking a question about inoperability:

1) Check the availability and update of supersu and busybox (check if there are any errors in supersu logs).
2) Check access to the application to the Internet (sometimes interfere with antiviruses, firewalls).
3) Read at least the last 10-15 pages.

If nothing helped, then in your message write:

1) The full version of the OS, if it is a cyanogen or something else, then write, and not just 5.0.1.
2) The name of your device.
3) If scanning fails, skip it and run a capture. Does it work?
4) Write the netmask.
5) The presence of antivirus and firewall.

If the application does not install or crashes / crashes, first provide a log (LogCat)>В® GameGuardian (Post Enyby # 41134944)+ need a log from SuperSu ProВ®Network utilites (Test version) (Post htc 600 # 54013969)
Useful!

Developer: Intercepter-ng
Homepage: http://sniff.su
Mirror: https://github.com/intercepter-ng/mirror
Google Play: В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 52728233)
Video Lesson 1.9 В® Intercepter-NG (Post htc 600 # 46151154)
Video Lesson 2.0 https://youtu.be/AM7TwfXQwG0
Video Lesson 2.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-z_smr5To
Video lesson for PC version: В® Intercepter-NG (Post htc 600 # 44879285)
Lecture>>> В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 54616020)
Video>>> В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 54616020)
Interview with the developer>>> 1st part / 2nd part

Download:
Version: 2.6 Intercepter-NG (Displax)
Version: 2.5 Intercepter-NG (Displax)
Version: 2.1 В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Displax # 61104490)
version: 2.0 В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 53489170)
version: 2.0(with fixed button "Select all") В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post htc 600 # 55620875)

Past versions

Post has been editedIntercepter-ng - 12.05.20, 10:58
Reason for editing: Updating headers

n_vitek @ 15.12.2012, 03:55*
And the passive scan there? what happens when you run the program in the first window, if you do not press the button of the radar (scan an entire subnet)? apparently not ... it would be good to add here the passive scanning for the presence of Target brodkastnomu Arp. This is not pretend, as in full scan subnet smart firewalls are beginning to squeak

and another question: what does the umbrella button?

and more Wishlist: when choosing target with the opportunity to DdoS it will not be superfluous. at Arpa do it will not be difficult.

passive scan will not.
umbrella - protection against foreign ARP attacks.
DDoS will not be possible to add an ATM cell (see. the last video of the original intercepter-ng).

Rep: (1)
passive scan will not.

can you find out why?

n_vitek @ 15.12.2012, 14:53*
can you find out why?

useless and unnecessary within the pocket tool.

I do not agree that it is useless for secrecy ... very useful

update
Sorting in Ip + when the scan
+ Button to clear cookies
+ Improved a lot of pictures

Rep: (0)
and in what coding displays messages intercepted by MRA? scribbles something only displayed (encoding changed to utf8, koi8_r) to no avail.

Post has been editedinckvisitor - 18.12.12, 09:40

inckvisitor @ 18.12.2012, 10:34*
and in what coding displays messages intercepted by MRA? scribbles something only displayed (encoding changed to utf8, koi8_r) to no avail.

I do not know. utf8 is converted by an android (at least icq chat displayed properly), I can not say anything about the other.
encoding settings applies only to sslstrip.

Attached Image

something like this appears.

It runs very unstable, captures session, through the times. Until you identify patterns, so I describe the most obvious downside:
1. After the termination of the arp spoofing-purpose cache is not updated real mac-th gateway for some time. On the contrary, at the start of spoofing mac gateway is replaced by the moment. It would be logical to do after the cessation of spoofing arp-reply indicating the real-mac-and gateway to restore a connection of the victim.
2. Connect the victims after the cessation of spoofing is not restored even after the appearance in its arp-cache real-mac-and gateway. From victim to an IP gateway fails, even ping. Treated reboot gateway (common wi-fi router zte). At the same time, the device with intercepter-th has no problems with the Gateway to connect to.
Configuration is as follows: the victim - Win7, cable connected to a router, an attacker - Nexus 7 Android 4.2.1 is connected via wi-fi.

P.S. Protesters spoofing on dsploit and droidsheep - after the termination of a connection spufa goal restored.

P.P.S. Page with sessions during normal surfing very quickly clogged with identical records, they would be grouped.

Post has been editedsysanin.by - 19.12.12, 01:10
Reason for editing: additional info

sysanin.by @ 19.12.2012, 00:30*
ordinary wi-fi router zte

encrypted wi-fi - WPA2

Treatment is added to the cache, although problems of connections should not be, since core continues forvardit strangers packets even after the attack.
All entries in the unique cookies, otherwise they would have been 100 times more. There is a button to delete all and the option to delete a record individually, by long pressing on unnecessary items.

still would not be bad to add to intercept and what does not, so to speak, to make an optional choice, because for example, if someone in the network shakes big mp3 files, the program for some reason is simply closed.

Post has been editedinckvisitor - 19.12.12, 06:39

write wishes and wishes, if possible I will implement.

It would be great if you would do:
* The ability to filter intercepted sessions on "domain name" / "IP resource" / "IP of the victim"
* Replacement of user-agent

Alexska @ 19.12.2012, 16:47*
* The ability to filter intercepted sessions on "domain name" / "IP resource" / "IP of the victim"

disclose that it is particularly necessary and why. too common phrases.

When the MITM attack is carried out on a few customers, then to the Cookies section in the filter may have been intercepted over IP session of the victim or the name of the resource to accelerate the search or waiting for the desired session

For example :
Filter out all the sessions to * facebook.com / * vk.com
or
Filter IP addresses of several customers who want to log on mail.ru

Changeling its user-agenta on the user-agent of the victim browser

to the resource in the logs is not light, that it come at the same time from two different browsers

Also I would like to see this functionality on the Windows version

Post has been editedAlexska - 19.12.12, 18:18

Rep: (22)
today McDuck application stupidly stuck and unresponsive. motorola razr 4.0.4

Rep: (25)
Intercepter-ng @ 19.12.2012, 06:49*
because core continues forvardit strangers packets even after the attack.

I confirm that there is described glitches, everything continues to operate normally after the attacks.

Alexska @ 19.12.2012, 16:47*

+++!

znak20 @ 20.12.2012, 01:35*
today McDuck application stupidly stuck and unresponsive. motorola razr 4.0.4

Do not tell people, please. Here is a program for trips to MakDak it more reliable -savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=354774

Post has been editeddiamondtaj - 20.12.12, 05:04

Rep: (22)
diamondtaj @ 20.12.2012, 06:01*
Do not tell people, please. here

I know whereof I speak. If hung, then hung. in the grid except for the router and my device was not nothing else.

Device: MK808
Version of Android: 4.1.1
Screen resolution: 1280x720 / 1920x1080

Decided porobovat intercepter-ng on MK808, noticed a bug in the packet analyzer - narrow line when displayed (poor quality photo attached)
Attached Image

---
Tried to change the screen resolution - the bug was

Rep: (25)
znak20 @ 22.12.2012, 23:42*
I know whereof I speak. If hung, then hung. in the grid except for the router and my device was not nothing else.
Yes, once again very funny, cheers.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/23/20, 03:57