> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) | Advanced network sniffer

Rep: (191)
Intercepter-NG (ROOT)
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:05.05.2017

Attached Image

Additional screenshots.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For the operation of the program, the root (supersu) user rights are required.

Short description:
Multifunctional network sniffer.

Description:
Carries out the interception and analysis of network traffic. Allows you to recover passwords, messenger messages and files transmitted over the network.

* interception of authorization of the following protocols
ICQ \ IRC \ AIM \ FTP \ IMAP \ POP3 \ SMTP \ LDAP \ BNC \ SOCKS \ HTTP \ WWW \ NNTP \ CVS \ MRA \ VNC \ MYSQL \ ORACLE \ NTLM
* interception of messages of the following messengers
ICQ \ AIM \ JABBER \ YAHOO \ MSN \ IRC \ MRA
* file recovery of the following protocols
HTTP \ FTP \ IMAP \ POP3 \ SMTP \ SMB
* SSLStrip
* Interception sessions (grabbing cookies)
* ARP Poisoning

Works on android>= 2.3.3 with supersu + busybox

Russian interface: Not

Important, be sure to read!
In this thread, discuss the version for Android devices!

Before asking a question about inoperability:

1) Check the availability and update of supersu and busybox (check if there are any errors in supersu logs).
2) Check access to the application to the Internet (sometimes interfere with antiviruses, firewalls).
3) Read at least the last 10-15 pages.

If nothing helped, then in your message write:

1) The full version of the OS, if it is a cyanogen or something else, then write, and not just 5.0.1.
2) The name of your device.
3) If scanning fails, skip it and run a capture. Does it work?
4) Write the netmask.
5) The presence of antivirus and firewall.

If the application does not install or crashes / crashes, first provide a log (LogCat)>В® GameGuardian (Post Enyby # 41134944)+ need a log from SuperSu ProВ®Network utilites (Test version) (Post htc 600 # 54013969)
Useful!

Developer: Intercepter-ng
Homepage: http://sniff.su
Mirror: https://github.com/intercepter-ng/mirror
Google Play: В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 52728233)
Video Lesson 1.9 В® Intercepter-NG (Post htc 600 # 46151154)
Video Lesson 2.0 https://youtu.be/AM7TwfXQwG0
Video Lesson 2.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-z_smr5To
Video lesson for PC version: В® Intercepter-NG (Post htc 600 # 44879285)
Lecture>>> В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 54616020)
Video>>> В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 54616020)
Interview with the developer>>> 1st part / 2nd part

>>>Info for donate profile<<<

Download:
Version: 2.1 В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Displax # 61104490)
version: 2.0 В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post Intercepter-ng # 53489170)
version: 2.0(with fixed button "Select all") В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post htc 600 # 55620875)
Version: 1.9 - Clone В® Intercepter-NG (ROOT) (Post htc 600 # 53515602)
Version: 1.9 GP В® Intercepter-NG (Post iMiKED # 44745150)
Version: 1.9 RUS В® Intercepter-NG (Post htc 600 # 46764237)

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.09.18, 14:59
Reason for editing: Version 2.1+ video lesson 2.1

Rep: (284)
who have already tried it? and everywhere?

The program has been tested on dozens of devices with a droid 2.3. \ 3.x \ 4.x.

Rep: (389)
- settings are not saved
- incorrect return from the slip (the state is not saved)

in which case is displayed in the console "*"?

1. so conceived.
2. The problem is rare, for most, everything is fine after unlocking. What device and android are we talking about?

* displayed when the console application process is closed. if before the asterisk there was an inscription quit - everything is fine.
if * appeared itself at the moment of the program operation, it means a failure has occurred.
If reenication is enabled, the failure option increases, especially on devices with a small amount of RAM.

to help correct the error - save the pcap session, and after the meeting send me the .pcap file.

Posted on 12/6/2012, 9:23 AM:

Dear users, if possible, download the application from Google, it's easier to understand the real statistics of downloads.

Intercepter-ng @ 12/06/2012, 10:23*
2. The problem is rare, for most, everything is fine after unlocking. What device and android are we talking about?

LG Optimus 2X P990, 4.0.4.
I noticed that it does not work correctly after a slip if it only enters the slip from the program itself. there is no such thing as this, just the activation state is reset and after that nothing is written to the console on the first tab

Yes. I think it will soon be fixed.

http://sniff.su/intercepter.apk- check this version, one of the testers confirmed that the problem with the slip was solved. if you, too, everything is OK, I will put in an update.

Rep: (188)
Thanks for the prog, I may have a stupid question, in the PC version there is the possibility of intercepting passwords, and in the android application is it possible and how?

re-read the cap.

Intercepter-ng
1. run the program
2. go to the settings and put a daw
3. go to the first tab and run - nothing is output to the console
departed for half an hour. I tried it - now it works, although I checked it 10 times before ....

Post has been editedzjaba-zjaba - 06.12.12, 14:42

didn’t even display a banner? just a blank screen?
Now with blocking, everything is ok? and everything else also works fine?

Intercepter-ng
just asterisk appeared in the console after stopping. but now everything is working fine. wakes too without problems.

write wishes and wishes, if possible I will implement.

Intercepter-ng @ 12/06/2012, 16:18*
write wishes and wishes, if possible I will implement.

WAKE_LOCK: D

disable sleep during work?

Intercepter-ng
I would add to the option ... do not please everyone
- portrait mode;
- cleaning pcap-files;
- saving a copy of the pcap file if necessary (as with the console log);
- IP filtering,

but ideally, viewing and analyzing the contents of the packets, but I don’t know if the mobile device will pull large dumps ....

Posted 12/06/2012, 15:55:

Intercepter-ng @ 12/06/2012, 16:47*
disable sleep during work?

yeah

Zjaba-zjaba @ 12/06/2012, 16:55*
I would add to the option ... do not please everyone
- portrait mode;
- cleaning pcap-files;
- saving a copy of the pcap file if necessary (as with the console log);
- IP filtering,

but ideally, viewing and analyzing the contents of the packets, but I don’t know if the mobile device will pull large dumps ....

portrait mode is useless, there is little that fits into it, especially on phones.
I will add cleaning.
saving a copy of pcap is not entirely clear what is the point? It is generated upon capture, and not at will at the moment of saving (as a text log).
in raw mode, there will be a pcap filter input field.
Content viewing is also difficult due to limited resources and lack of screen working space.

Rep: (1)
Good program, necessary. And it's good that the developer himself is here :)

a few points:

Please redo the interface. On galaxy s2, the buttons take up half of the screen ... I want to see a list of packages on the whole screen. Maybe it will turn out well with auto-hiding buttons. The gray bar above the buttons can be removed, so that it would not occupy the already limited space on the screen. Font size would not be bad to make customizable.

And most importantly - you need a detailed view of the packages. You can do this - when you click on a package, a new window opens with its contents. watched what interests, closed. because If we look at a specific package, then there will be no problems with resources and the screen. tcpdump shows everything and resources are enough for it.

One more thing: on some wifi adapters, the craftsmen screwed up the monitor mode (who knows, understand what it’s about, in particular, galaxy s2 and s3 have such a mode. BCM 4329, 4330 adapters). Accordingly, it would be great if it showed the 802.11 header. Sources for decryption can be taken from the same Wireshark, it is in the public domain.

We wish the author of the program will not throw the project, because unfortunately there is no normal sniffer for android ...

And thanks for the prog!

N_vitek @ 12/06/2012, 21:12*
Good program, necessary. And it's good that the developer himself is here

a few points:

Please redo the interface. On galaxy s2, the buttons take up half of the screen ... I want to see a list of packages on the whole screen. Maybe it will turn out well with auto-hiding buttons. The gray bar above the buttons can be removed, so that it would not occupy the already limited space on the screen. Font size would not be bad to make customizable.

And most importantly - you need a detailed view of the packages. You can do this - when you click on a package, a new window opens with its contents. watched what interests, closed. because If we look at a specific package, then there will be no problems with resources and the screen. tcpdump shows everything and resources are enough for it.

One more thing: on some wifi adapters, the craftsmen screwed up the monitor mode (who knows, understand what it’s about, in particular, galaxy s2 and s3 have such a mode. BCM 4329, 4330 adapters). Accordingly, it would be great if it showed the 802.11 header. Sources for decryption can be taken from the same Wireshark, it is in the public domain.

We wish the author of the program will not throw the project, because unfortunately there is no normal sniffer for android ...

And thanks for the prog!

responded to the mail, here I saw a comment just now.

Rep: (188)
The program works fine, I wonder, it not only intercepts cookies, logins and passwords from those devices that are connected to the Wifi router, but also those that are connected via the Lan port. But with the PC version (connected via Lan) I could not find anything from the smartphone (via Wifi)
: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 05:24