Pantech Vega R3 - Firmware (OS 4.0 - 4.4)

Rep: (15)
Pantech Vega R3 - Firmware (OS 4.0 - 4.4)
PictureIM-A850L, IM-A850K, IM-A850S, Sky Vega R3
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
USB drivers

Windows XP / Vista / 7

Windows 8.1

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Firmware BINX files offline method Attached fileOfflineUpdateA850.zip (7.42 MB)

Getting Root

CWM Recovery:
1.Unpack the archiveAttached fileIM-A850_Recovery.zip(65.2 MB)

2. Turn off the phone. We simultaneously clamp 3 keys - vol +, vol- and power.
3. In the menu that appears, select fastboot.
4. Connect the phone with a cable to the computer (drivers must first be installed).
5. Run Run in Fastboot.bat from the unpacked folder.
6. Select item 8.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages for which
need to add links.

Post has been editedMannur - 04.07.15, 20:50
Reason for editing: FLATCOLOR 850 S / K / L - UPDATE V2s

Rep: (70)
There was a Chinese firmware:
http://www.sonyue.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=vi...;extra=page%3D1

Rep: (23)
Yesterday, finally, reached his hands to understand and make Ruth. According delete trash.

iliyusha
Please complete instructions on which Ruth did!

hc4_ , omg1312
On A8x0 more localization in the Russian problem - flies MoreLocale. It will be something to do with it?

For Ruta need to put wood on the computer (do not connect phone while), I downloaded them ivega.co.kr site. I model L, since that other models swing themselves. simple on. On your phone, you turn on debug mode tab Developer options - USB Debugging, and also Security installation tick from unknown sources (Unknown sources). Connect your phone to a computer in MTP mode, waiting for the detection device and run a bat file from the attached file, write shaped as letters "y", presses Enter. I do not know how you will, but I have a batch file on XP flew on WIN7, all normal work. He first swore that there is some sort of directory or something in this spirit, suggested to press any key pressed. Next is already on the screen appeared an image of a proposal to reset the data. You agree, the phone will reboot a couple of times myself, and after first boot (it ka-something very quickly passed) jumped android error process. Thought something nakosyachil, but the phone itself immediately left into the second reset and output no error was gone.

Posted on 28.11.2012, 10:33:

Download Another rekaveri, but have not yet tried to put.

Attached files

Attached fileIMA850L_USBDriver.zip(15.3 MB)
Attached fileRootA850.rar(2.13 MB)
Attached fileIM-A850-RECOVERY-wannan.zip(7.47 MB)

Post has been editediliyusha - 28.11.12, 10:36

iliyusha
Well, what the password for the archive RootA850.rar?

Well, I got A850S phone.

all menus in English or Korean,
MoreLocale 2 takes almost nothing (perhaps only the Play Market, there is still a couple of sentences)
Russian SMS come to me, on my own I can not send - says something about an unknown destination. SMS, typed in English, comes great.
3G originally not picked up, he has not prescribed APN hands. Wi-fi on the 'Net is working smartly.
Contacts native application does not want to filter contacts by name - only by name.
I replaced dialer on ExDialer - very good prog, but when you try to call the dialer from the lock screen swipe runs the standard dialer :( And there are only English and Korean..
A lot of rubbish carrier, Ruth has not yet made - iliyusha password for the archive does not give :)
About the time the work will not tell you anything ...

I will understand further.
But despite these minor imperfections phone I really liked it!
It really is a wonderful thing with stylish screen steepest hardware and a good bundle.
I hope that there will be Russian firmware for Vega R2

Rep: (50)
factor11 @ 01.12.2012, 14:57*
Russian SMS come to me, on my own I can not send - says something about an unknown destination. SMS, typed in English, comes great.

Go SMS also does not send in the Russian destination?

iliyusha password for the archive does not give

Ruta attached file

A lot of rubbish carrier

in the subject line of a840s is in the update-script well "-tested" the list of applications that can be removed. I think is useful.

I hope that there will be Russian firmware for Vega R2

You do not want to do the transfer of the Russian language from a830s firmware?

Attached files

Attached fileIM-A850-ROOT.rar(8.26 MB)

Rep: (236)
omg1312, please give a reference on the list of applications that can be removed.

Ydgin68 @ 01.12.2012, 15:27*
please give a reference on the list of applications that can be removed.

Topic a840s update-script

Rep: (531)
Translate any firmware is very easy, the basic text files are in the framework-res.apk and SystemUI. You can take and stick Russian dialer, the contacts of the r-2, so may not bother

factor11, I can help

You can translate hereby thisBut the quality is not so and the chance that the firmware not start 1/10

Post has been editedatom63 - 01.12.12, 19:55

omg1312
root did not work :(

atom63
Before you start translating, you must become root.

P.S. Esteemed about jBART ​​- there need to transfer files from a folder to have and where to get them / how, with the help of what to do?

Guys who Ruth has not been done, what is wrong write. You can try to correct the batch file. I want to say once again that from a lot depends visible, try to turn off the antivirus.

Post has been editediliyusha - 02.12.12, 09:55

iliyusha You do not have what the password in a file as root.
Here isthisRuth is not a ride.

factor11 @ 02.12.2012, 09:28*
root did not load

and adb included?

factor11, find the folder with the files, there is a backup of the firmware?

Included Developer options - USB Debugging, and also Security installation tick from unknown sources (Unknown sources)
Some adb windows 7 driver in the process of elaboration of the script to download and install

Posted on 02.12.2012, 14:13:

atom63
Not yet, Ruth did not!

And indeed, android does not know, because previously he used exclusively Simbian. Therefore, I ask an explanation of how to do better this backup.

iliyusha Still waiting for the password for the archive with Ruth

factor11, backup is optional, need itself firmware from the developer or from gugglya it makes no difference. Backup is done from rekaveri.

I'm sorry, I will tomorrow at work lay Root without a password if you want to be quick to make, download from internet.

I repacked, now without a password.

Attached files

Attached fileRootA850.rar(2.13 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 12:28