Resolution (Pixel) 240x320
Size 2.2 "

Battery
Standard
Capacity1000 mAh
Talk time up to 700 min.
Standby time up to 500 hours

User interface
Input Method Alphanumeric Key Block (3x4)

Camera
Camera resolution2 megapixels (1600*1200)
Digital / Optical Zoom X2 (Digital)
Shooting Modes Yes
Photo Effects Yes
White Balance Yes

Video
Video player
Built-in video player
Video Yes (up to 176 * 144)
Message Video Yes
Video Streaming Support Yes

Tones and sounds
Music Player Yes
Polyphony 64-instrument polyphony
MP3 Ringtones Yes
DRM Yes
3D Sound Technology Yes
Music Library Yes

Entertainment
Built-in JAVA в„ў Games Yes
Embedded Wallpaper Yes
FM radio Yes (87.5 ... 108 MHz)
FM Radio Recording Yes (mp3, 128kbit, mono)

Mobile Printing Yes
Offline Yes
Voice notes and voice mail Only voice notes

MMS Yes
Predictive input T9 Yes
Email Yes
Network Messages Yes
vCard / vCalendar Yes
Instant Messaging Yes

Connections
Bluetooth Yes
USB Yes
Wap yes
USB Drive Function Yes
Internet browser Yes
SyncML (DS) Yes
PC Sync Application Yes
Use as a GPRS modem Yes

Memory
Built-in memory 45 MB
SMS memory 300 messages + SIM card memory
Contacts in the notebook 1000 entries, a list of fields there
MicroSDHC memory card (officially - up to 8 GB, but it is verified that 16 GB also works)

Organizer
Calendar Yes
To-do list Yes

Clock Yes
World Clock Yes
Alarm Clock Yes
Currency Converter Yes
Converter Yes
Calculator Yes
Notes Yes
Stopwatch Yes
Timer Yes
Voice recorder Yes (mp3, 32kbit, 5 minutes (but the patch is done for several hours). Recording conversations is only a patch.)

Call functions
Handsfree Yes
Subscriber Identity Yes
Call Cost Yes
Call Duration Yes
Conference Call Yes
Recent / Missed / Outgoing Yes

Reviews

A wonderful budget phone for 2 SIM cards (1 radio module) with a separate button for changing them. Superior design and functionality. Will look great with business style clothing.

Are there any owners of this wonderful phone on the forum? I ask for discussion without flooding. Soon I will lay out the firmware for it.

Post has been editedUncle - 02.10.17, 08:42
Reason for editing: Corrected header

Rep: (1)
* lada123,
* 2767 * 3855 # code for a complete reset, which is so well demolish all the passwords and pins P.s. Generally accidentally wandered into this topic: D

Rep: (69)
* aptan , Does not help

Rep: (37)
sedrik80 @ 14.07.16, 15:11*
P.S. Shiel at seven, 3.0 ports do not work, flasher need to run in Windows XP compatibility mode, or at the end of the firmware is an error.
Good luck.

It helped me here, this programAttached fileC3322_New_Flash + loader + 7.4.7_SSG_v0.3_Lite.rar(3.48 MB)
She did not give error

but unfortunatelySIM LOCK remove, firmware did not help .... who can help to relieve SIM LOCK?

the wayUNLOCK code entry #*7337# - does not work on this model, Samsung
the wayUNLOCK code entry *2767*2878# - in emergency call mode, typing on the keyboard - not working on this model, Samsung

screens, start and end
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedPoisonc - 11.01.19, 10:07

Rep: (0)
PoisonC @ 10.01.19, 16:31*
but unfortunately SIM LOCK removed firmware did not help .... can anyone help remove SIM LOCK?

Samsung C3322 Duos - Discussion (Post AHTOLLlKA # 51757667)

abu82 @ 11.01.19, 14:12*
help remove the SIM LOCK?

Thank! but also did not work, I do not know why but eeprom program can not pull, respectively, and carrying the code to read that .... ((

lada123 @ 07.01.19, 11:32*
Does not help

Try this. It might get youSamsung C3322 Duos - Discussion (Post AHTOLLlKA # 51757667)

I fell into the hands of this device (c3322) with the problem. After the operator on a black screen .. not boot off before the end. But if you pull the SIM card, the device boots and runs without problems. Decided to flash, I beg the latest firmware (2014-Jan), but the problem remained. Without the SIM cards included without problems, and if you insert sim..proboval several working simok..bez difference immediately after the operator during loading (on a black background) is switched off. How to solve this problem? Can anyone else encountered similar.

I do not know about you, but I have this phone works steadily for the past five years.

rokki99 @ 12.10.13, 14:22*
Guys who help samsung c3322 turned off a constant connection with a pc on the screen does not help.

it should be like. I have so.

It looks like it's karma. I stopped working confirmation button or "OK". Although if you press the phone will see it well. You do not know how to correct it? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (259)
Model 3322i guys have recently even hard to hear the interlocutor, we have to turn on the speakerphone, the unit is not shilsya, can anyone come across?

Good day to all day, I heard there is some sort of firmware for 3322 for reading aloud the text and buttons on the phone, ie firmware for the blind, who knows where to get it, you need the father would be eternally grateful

* sataniq , Hello, do not tell me whether and where to take this "talking" firmware, though with time constant of your esteem passed 5 years, would be grateful father lost his sight

Rep: (52)
Lord, I ask too put or send the link to a talking firmware. It is very necessary for your personal use.

Rep: (26)
* Idaniar and whether the speaker could not simply hide the dirt?

Rep: (259)
* black2024 Yes no of course I checked

Rep: (2)
Hello, this problem: the phone several times fell into the water but it worked, and then simply ceased to be included, just on what does not react. It can be somehow brought back to life?

Problem with Samsung C3322i: do not see the SIM-card in one of the slots (on the right when viewed from the rear, as in the installation of SIM-cards), and any known work - changed places - no reaction - card in the left slot is working in the right - no, respectively, switching card does not work, and the corresponding points are inactive - gray. What could it be? I inclined to think that there is something to the slot. I moved the second card in another phone (Nokia 1112), both grandfathers phone, apparently, it is necessary to repair, but still wondering what it could be.

Post has been editedGvozdenis - 25.06.19, 01:48

Good day.
Is there any way to increase the memory of the phonebook and SMS memory?

Currently this 1000 phone book contacts. and 500sms.

In these times it is very small.

Rep: (26)
* Marat216, 1000 contacts a little? Yes, you are kidding no different. And that's all you 500SMS necessarily need to store?

And how we lived before, with 200 contacts and the same SMS.No, there is no way though .... buy a modern smartphone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/19, 7:58