> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Breeze | [Puzzle]

Rep: (43)
Breeze
Version: 1.1
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:4.12.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Breeze excellent game has a simple and uncomplicated rules.
The protagonist - hmm .. chamomile flower. Your goal is to hold it through the maze with various obstacles to the finish tape. The most interesting thing in this game is to manage. The two control Breeze embodiment - via the touch screen or the accelerometer.
The first version of the gameplay makes you Tapan on the screen is often at a furious pace. After all, everyone there - the wind blowing in the direction of the flower. It is very important to take the correct angle and distance from which the power of the air propulsion depends. The second option forces you to wave the phone, because the flower's trying to prove to you that he - the physical body, which is subject to the laws of physics. At least Gravity acts on it.
The game has two modes - Normal and hardcore. Passage of the game in two modes allow the player to open the achievements, of which the Breeze has 60 pieces.
Gameplay Breeze uniquely good visual effects are not difficult, but not dull, and the music is nice and quiet.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileBreeze_v1.1.0.0.xap(40.18 MB)

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...e9-4ade28d6e162
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate phoneAppID = d45853b6-2c06-4888-89e9-4ade28d6e162?

Post has been editedBlackfish - 04.12.12, 15:44

Rep: (4)
ummm ... Why attached file for android?

Rep: (1777)
GuS_Corleone,
Excuse me, where did you see there apk?

Rep: (4)
I'm sorry, but at the time of writing my posts was attached .apk file

Rep: (3965)
GuS_Corleone,
hap in the cap posted by me, tested for performance, supports the achievement of X-Box
So play on health

Rep: (0)
thanks to the author, and sought dovno hoch ask vylazhivat and free games, because some (like me), there is no possibility of the Market to download. thanks again

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 10:52