ZTE V790 - Firmware (OS 4.x.x)

Rep: (172)
ZTE V790 - Firmware (OS 4.x.x)
PictureZTE Mimosa, Beeline E600
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ

Important information
Attention! None of the participants of this topic is NOT responsible for getting you brick your phone damage, etc.ALL that you do, you do at your own risk!

There are 2 different complete device: one with 512 ram and Android 4.0.4, the other with 256 ram and Android 2.3.6.This topic discusses the firmware version only with 512 Ram and Android 4.0.4 .
Support for version with 256MB RAM is carried outhere
Drivers and Utilities
Driver loader (BootLoader) - Attached filebootloader driver.zip (9.76 MB)

USB-drivers for ADB and use your mobile phone -Attached fileUSB Driver.rar(18.85 MB)

Package software for recovery of bricks -here
Utility for synchronizing with the computer
Utilityfor mounting an external memory cardby nikitines
Recovery
CWM Recovery
Install CWM Recovery
For users Winows 8 / 8.1 thanks ZongerX
For Windows users:
0) Set the driver for the bootloader by downloading the archive mode Bootloader driver.zip hat, unpack - Run install.bat in the folder or install_AMD64.bat unpacked archive depending on the bit of your system (32 or 64 bit)
1) Downloading and unpack the archive of the spoiler below CWM
2) Connect your phone to the debug mode (Settings - Options for developers - on usb debugging), the phone must not be connected as a storage device.
If your computerWindows XP installed then the phone It must be connected as a storage device.
3) Run RunMe.bat
4) Press Enter 1 for installation and CWM Recovery; press 2 if you want to restore the original rekaveri
5) Wait for the device to reboot bootloader, sew rekaveri desired.
6) We rejoice !!!
For Linux users
1) Download and unzip the archive
2) Connect your phone to the debug mode (Settings - Options for developers - on usb debugging), the phone must not be connected as a storage device.
3) Go to the directory with the unpacked archive files, open a terminal and execute the command:
su./RunMe.sh
or
sudo ./RunMe.sh
4) Press Enter 1 for installation and CWM Recovery; press 2 if you want to restore the original rekaveri
5) Wait for the device to reboot bootloader, sew rekaveri desired.
6) We rejoice !!!
Thank you so muchnikitines

CWM Recovery for ZTE V790
CWM Recovery for Beeline E600
Universal CWM 6.0.4.9
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP)
universal TWRPfromnikitines
TWRP 2.8.1.0 on Manfromnn
CWM + TWRP Recovery for ZTE V790 and Beeline E600 in one archive
Root
According to the method of nikitines Requires CWM. Set as a normal custom, but without making wipes are! (Do not use the item Wipe data / Factory reset)
Preparation of Root using the PC (in the absence of \ reluctance set CWM)thank youzaharpetrovich
A simplified method for producing Root using a PCthank youdaser100500
Obtaining Root and CWM without a PC Potentially dangerous way. Use only as a last resort.
Firmware
Esli touchscreen does not work on all firmwares except 0b04fromRay_1
Factory firmware
Factory firmware for ZTE V790
To install over a third rekaveri
0b03- drive.google.com
0b04- drive.google.com
Drain backup firmware from the ZTE V790
0b01- файлы@mail.ru
0b01- drive.google.com
0b04- drive.google.com
Factory firmware for Beeline E600
firmware dumps Beeline E600 0B02 for the installation of CWMthank youvovan_83
To install over a third rekaveri
Not yet...
Backup with CWM / current firmware from Beeline E600
Custom firmware
Instructions
Mini FAQ
Mini FAQ on the use ClockWorkMod
Vostanovelnie smartphone from the state of brick
Instructions for setting up Link2SDthank youVarennik
How to install CWM from 3e rekaveri in Firefox., Thanks strogrus
Phone modes, Thank kuza808
Detailed instructions for brazing and settings 2 SIM slots for E600
Instructions not to crash dialer on AOKP, to recover the bottles animation from AOKP, Thank Jax02.
Instructions for restoring system applications that have been deleted.thank youcenja79
Instructions to restore system files from the file manager for CWM
Information brazing second slot to Biline E600 (becomes full V790)thank youdartonian
Additional instructions for soldering invaded sim slots Beeline E600
Instructions for integrating debug mode in FireFox OS
Instructions on how to proceed with FFOS (FireFox OS) in the Android 4.0.4,thank youmetalmaster
Information about how to remove the Beeline logo on startup to drain insertion of Beeline E600thank younikitines
Removal of binding to the operator (sym-Lok) with Beeline E600
To remove simlock from Beeline E600 need to come with a passport in the office of Beeline service and fill out an application (in the application must specify the passport data, IMEI phone, etc.). After completing the application you throughout the day should come from Beeline SMS with the code to remove simlock. This procedure is free of charge.
Other spsobov off simloka yet been found. Flashing apparatus simlok not remove.
Test custom firmware for ZTE v790 and Beeline E600.
Kernels
miscellanea
The results of past surveys
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 12.10.17, 06:31
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (816)
rusmi @ 10.12.2012, 10:23*
I do not become clean sitemny section, still under warranty unit. Ruth just received.

Consider that there is no garantii.Rut-gathering means to guarantee

Posted 10.12.2012, 7:33:

GaikinKZN @ 10.12.2012, 01:57*
Google maps and what that bend and Google Android - probably not all of them are necessary.

Cards can safely carry, because they always hang in the memory are using is not important or not, the streets of Google, you can also carry, but can not google talk unnecessarily stop functioning market

Rep: (21)
adm2010 @ 10.12.2012, 07:33*
Consider that there is no garantii.Rut-gathering means to guarantee

I hope to make the case that a wipe and flash body factory firmware, and perhaps disappear Root))
So far, so I do not try. The body set up under him, no desire to re-tinkering. A full backup is not possible to do.
And if iron dies, it makes no difference whether or not there is Ruth.

Rep: (0)
Laid in a cap flashing in Russian?

Rep: (30)
rusmi @ 10.12.2012, 07:55*
do a wipe and flash the factory body piercing

Wipe (like) will leave the system in that program, but the firmware will return the body to the store and state Ruta will not. The firmware of the cap seen later Shop (has become 0V01 0V03) may indicate in the header? At the same time that it is in Russian (official all the same).

cenja79 @ 10.12.2012, 14:18*
Wipe (like) will leave the system in that program, but the firmware will return the body to the store and state Ruta will not

Wipe certainly leave traces, even Ruth left))
Clear user data.

Who else can try to set up a phone rutanut machine, and then sew it to learn will be Ruth or not.
Am I at once did not think to do this (washing the purchase))
Bought, played, vaypnul, ask rutanul and customized.

.... I do not know how and what to delete.
Could somebody put it in stages and how to remove and if not removed.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (30)
GaikinKZN @ 10.12.2012, 16:39*
how to remove and if not removed.

В® Link2SD В® Titanium Backup AppRemoverWhat any of this I think it will be easier. Well, read hereAndroid stock program

Rep: (23)
After wipe root is also not to be like after the firmware, although the program will remain.

Post has been editedgrihya - 10.12.12, 19:41

Rep: (44)
maksim1608,
This android. he multiyazyk

Who else can try to set up a phone rutanut apparatus
and then sew it to learn will be Ruth or not.

Keep. If someone rutanul, but I have not yet set up the phone (or just not in the crowbars).
Will it return after the root to its original state.
With the guarantee does not want to fly, but Ruth needed - to put a firewall or antivirus.
The day after the body was buying almost 600r. with premium SMS. : Wallbash:

Rep: (2326)
M
Please do not flood. Topic cleaned!

Rep: (6)
was flashing OVO1 got Ruth, reflash OVO3, eventually clean phone with no root in the factory setting, sewed from rekaveri, wipes are not doing

angolow @ 12.12.2012, 17:29*
Ruth received, reflash OVO3, as a result of net phone

Memory has not diminished?

I guided a lot of things, launcher TSF widgets, operatives employed 82, a lot of hanging processes, Ruth until this firmware is not received, like not tupit igruhi not set, the device employs 360 megabytes

angolow @ 12.12.2012, 20:30*
I guided a lot of things

I also once after flash memory is not checked. Just thought that after the firmware memory diminished.

If anyone latest firmware rolled forward look at how much free memory is. It became interesting.

nicknz, custom firmware on it while is not present, about obtaining root in the header, all the firmware that is there zhe.ostalnoe read the FAQ on android

Posted on 14.12.2012, 13:17:

All checked a phone to flash, Ruth received

Posted on 14.12.2012, 13:20:

03 in the firmware, there is almost no third-party software. except the player and launcher from zte

By the way, again, it is subjective, but it seemed that after flashing from 01 to 03 charge the batteries more quickly flies away, though ... and which one is firmware out of the box? a cap 03 is laid

Please tell me how to "correctly set firewood"? The txt file in Chinese, can not understand. If possible, a small minigayd in what order to use exe'shnik and 7z archive. Read the topic, found no information.
P.S. Excuse me if I ask "crane" questions. I just want to do the right thing.

Post has been editedLadorna - 14.12.12, 15:28

unzip the archive from the post and start the EXE file. he put everything. the phone is not necessary as MTP prodklyuchat, do not put a tick

Thanks a lot. Another silly little refinement - set without connecting the phone? But after installing the plug and do not place a tick on the MTP? I understand correctly?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 9:50