Nelisquare | Client for Foursquare (Maemo / Harmattan)

Rep: (6)
Nelisquare
Version: 0.5.5

Last update of the program in the header:16.10.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Nelisquare it N9 / N900 client for the social network Foursquare

Russian interface: Partially (see. Screenshots)

Homepage: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87666

Compatible with OS:
  • Meego 1.2 (N9 Harmattan)
  • Maemo CSSU # 4.1

Main features
  • Chekina: a list of users Chenin, huskies, photos to the stream, comments
  • Badges: received during Chekina badges, a common list of user badges
  • Photos: photos of places, users upload photos to Chekina, places
  • Integration withmolo.meYou can apply filters (ala instagram) Picture before loading
  • Public: the next search, the location on a map, directions to places, photos, tips
  • Tips: hints popular in schools, adding their own tips, huskies
  • Notice: the new comments, friendship requests, huskies Chekina
  • Members: lists badge Chekina, friends, photos, merstv, tips

screenshots
Light theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Dark theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
[Attachment = "2271525: 03.png
"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
[Attachment = "2271528: 06.pn
g
"]
Attached Image

Download:
MeeGo: 0.5.5

Maemo: version 0.5.5

At the moment, maybe there's more recent versions, check for updates from the menu

Past versions

Error can be reported to Twitter @basil_s
Post about the application ontalk.maemo.org

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.10.14, 09:02
Reason for editing: hidden under the screens spoler

Rep: (485)
And Mark plz where brighter formigi and where to maemy . thanks!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.12.12, 14:17

Alexxxl @ 04.12.2012, 15:15*
And Mark plz brighter moments of where to and where to maemy. thanks!

In an attachment to the first post the latest stable version at the moment with the name in the early OSes.

The post caps under the version of the download link. post does not edit, writes that there is no right.

Post has been editedCust - 04.12.12, 14:19

Rep: (125)
It's the best client of those that is, it is strange that he is not yet on Ovi.

bredu_v_bredu @ 05/12/2012, 15:51*
strange that he is not on Ovi.

I am trying to get here for six months, but to no avail.

I can not pass QA with strange comments such as "It's not done is not as advised UI Guide", "here vkladochka not so", and here you are working with the internet, and you have not duplicated privacy policy 4sq.

Post has been editedCust - 05.12.12, 15:20

I probably dark ... never heard of this social network .. ((

Alexxxl @ 05.12.2012, 17:38*
I never heard of this social network ..

Then it's time to create it, put nelisquare, and win a couple of titles and badges!

cust,
and the card is expected? "We will pay in gold")

bredu_v_bredu @ 06.12.2012, 11:57*
and the card is expected?

If you have a view of the "explore", ie place on the filter (types of institutions) on the map around the user - it is expected.

While there is only the display location of the selected places on the map, and the laying of the route from the user to the institution.

Cust @ 05.12.2012, 16:09*
I can not pass QA with strange comments such as "It's not done is not as advised UI Guide", "here vkladochka not so", and here you are working with the internet, and you have not duplicated privacy policy 4sq.

it would be necessary to create an alternative shop, saw a similar theme - based cloud faylohranilische example is made, but this is beyond the scope of this conviction.

bredu_v_bredu @ 06.12.2012, 12:01*
it would be necessary to create an alternative store

there apps4meego, there n9-apps, and is simply the public and quasi-private repositories based OBS Meego.com.
such as obs - my nelisquare repository:
deb http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/custodian/Harmattan/ ./

but the complexity that users need to know about them :)

Post has been editedCust - 06.12.12, 11:04

Cust @ 06.12.2012, 12:04*
there apps4meego, there n9-apps, and is simply the public and quasi-private repositories based OBS Meego.com.

I mean it was the commercial versions. And on a subject, I wish success, you can think about porting to BB10 OS and Saifish OS (they now have an interest in the applications, or will, may, under the distribution of bonuses which will be taken), because there is a version for Symbian, ie using Qt.
Cust @ 06.12.2012, 11:59*
If you have a view of the "explore", ie place on the filter (types of institutions) on the map around the user - it is expected.

great news. You can still try to tie Instagram, though Instago developer fighting for full access to the API, to be able to load pictures - I do not know what will come of this.

bredu_v_bredu @ 06.12.2012, 12:24*
You can still try to tie Instagram

Who screwedmolo.me. how to use it can besee here
The support planSophie cam.

there is a version for Symbian

Yes, everything in the Qt, but now there is no version for Symbian - nothing to test.

For bb10 has an official client from 4sq - bb jam on the show. Promise that there will be excellent, as well as on Android.
Saifish OS

Version it is, but it is assembled with the help of the sdk mer project. as soon as they release an "official" sdk will be collected from them (Q1 2013).
In addition, it is not particularly necessary (unless that integration with their super interface units) - where everything works that works in meego, and in addition works everything is running android. I do not think that alternative customers will need if it is to work on the main android. Is that in terms of the speed of work :)

Cust @ 06.12.2012, 12:33*
Version it is, but it is assembled with the help of the sdk mer project

class, then keep your eyes open when developers begin to click, or have contact with Jolla. I think foursquare client for them in the portfolio does not hurt at the start of the system)

Starting with the 0.4.9 beta prisutstvueyut notification and integration into the home screen channel!http://t.co/6cnvRL46

When there is no GPS connection gives an error in the tabs and PLACES LIST. For up to Municipalities program and explain that it is necessary to wait for the coordinate or use old place or until it is trying to bridge, suggest to specify its place position.

bredu_v_bredu @ 10.12.2012, 11:52*
At least to fix the program and explain that it is necessary to wait for the coordinate or use old place or while it is trying to connect,

If the coordinates have been obtained earlier (at the time of starting the program), they are used when starting from the time they were not - alas. Wait until they are received is not an option because the process can be very lengthy. Perhaps in the future I will remember the coordinates from run to run.

bredu_v_bredu @ 10.12.2012, 11:52*
offer to include your location status.

It is not recommended 4sq policy.

for N9 / Meego version is now available in Ovi Store:http://store.ovi.com/content/291307

Cust @ 18.12.2012, 16:32*
for N9 / Meego version is now available in Ovi Store:http://store.ovi.com/content/291307

Congratulations! )

I am glad!
but just wait for the actual betok! )))

Alexxxl @ 18.12.2012, 20:17*
but just wait for the actual betok! )))

Want the most svezhak - use the alpha! } -)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 14:25