Actions 7013 - Firmware (OS 4.0)

Rep: (596)
Actions 7013 - Firmware (OS 4.0)
Picture7 "Inch Actions 7013 Muti Color Haipad Capacitive Android 4.0 EPAD Cortex A8 Tablet PC 4GB Q88 A13
FirmwareпїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions
1. Copy the firmware Upgrade_fast.fw. From the archive to an empty memory card.
2.Sign the memory card into the tablet PC, turn on the tablet
3. We are waiting for a transfusion android (inscription). Press and hold "POWER",-put off (on the rewar), quickly press and hold "Volume +" (upper swing), we will fall into the recovery menu with 4 points.1) Erase User Data Partition (Reset to factory settings 2) ENTER ADFU 3) Upgrade Firmware From Sdcard (firmware update) 4) EXIT MENU (output)
4. Select a sound rocker point 3) Upgrade Firmware From Sdcard , click "Power", requests: You really want to update the firmware - choose the sounding of the sound "Yes, or not"
5. We are waiting for the firmware and the device will restart

miscellanea
The glitches in the firmware seem to have noticed, sometimes it is slightly slows down, but in general is normal. Camera and apps work properly. On this firmware, the computer began to see the tablet normally.

Post has been editedolegusss - 10.06.16, 21:12
Reason for editing: Section Standard

By the way. There was a problem with this unit: after the battery discharge, did not see the battery and did not charge. In the native firmware, the device did not want to be recognized as a computer (forced installation of various firewood did not lead to anything), although I confess, the firmware worked smarter. 3.thDay after flashing - works fine.

Information on the data device (the ATM7013 processor) is still little. Please support and expand the topic.

Post has been editedhum3 - 03.12.12, 13:47

Rep: (1359)
M
Presented in the subsection.

Rep: (0)
I also have a friend discharged this tablet Here I shake this firmware how to see if we will flash it too, I will unsubscribe like that

Comrades, I also have trouble with a similar tablet.
Tracer Ovo Lite GT, Polish Firm, here Series of all devices and firmware to themhttp://ovo.tracer.eu/seria-ovo..
With ADB is defined as "Actions Semi. 37AC9D05 Device". In the palumn - 4.0.3 ICS, the PRODUCION BUILD (swears, if I climb into the brains).
The tablet in Win7x64 is normally determined. I tried many different drivers, even replaced in .ini files of the device Aidi, but these from the site earned without substitution.
Firmware on all models are offered in .img, but on my Lite GT only in the form of Upgrade_fast.fw. And then, after the firmware version V2, Tachskrin did not work. Speed ​​to V1.
As if, it works, with the exception of some things, such as Skype is forever log in and does not enter. Internet radio does not cling the streams.
CWM is installed, but the system absolutely ignores it, does not define the tablet, does not rebutitis. SuperUser from the market is also placed, but at this stage, I do not quite understand why it needs and what privileges gives. Dummy, all menu items are gray.

Since his native recovery does not accept .zip and .img, only .fw.
I would like to know how to install .zip and .img firmware on this tablet? And in general, what kind of original tablet is a copy?
Thanks in advance, the connoisseurs!

It seems figured out. Tracer Ovo Lite is a copy of the Chinese GS701B or Q8 with the ATM7013 processor from Actions Semiconductor. Chinese firmware herehttp://ele-china.com/soft/tablet/atm/q8/
Polish firmware manufacturer laid out herehttp://ovo.tracer.eu/android-403-dla-ovo-lite-gt-light. Previously, there were no here.
The sewn Skype version 1.0 immediately earned with the version of Light Updates V1. With the version of V2, the touchscreen did not work, it is presumably for the OVO Light tablet, it seems to be a menu button.

With the root, I can not figure it out. One-click program throw errors.
Is it possible to put CyanogenMod 9 or 10 on such a Chinese? And how to understand what version to take from their site?

Good day. Help, if anyone can cope with the tablet. Loco is written on the housing, the ATM7013 processor. After flashing does not work the touch. Are there any vanise to reanimate the device?

Posted on 07/01/2013, 04:24:

All the above firmwares did not lead to a positive result.

Prestige2012. There is still a firmware that the seller of this device gave me a seller, at my request, but she didn't go over to me unfortunately (the touch did not work, Ekran turned over - I wrote to you in a personal on ebay-forum.ru. Rights a snap somewhere and link here I will lay out. Maybe at least someone will work. Firmware in the form Upgrade_fast.fw.

Post has been editedhum3 - 08.01.13, 22:49

Rep: (8)
Managed to get root on Actions 7013,Model GS701B. . There is an instruction, I took from another site, I post here.
Thanks to VersarischuLissil. !
Download the archive - in the archive absolutely all files to get root rights on this device! Screenshots are attached, instructions included!
It turned out to get root on this device very easy. Only information on the network is not enough. Therefore, I myself collected and lay out. Use

Attached files

Attached fileroot_gs701b_.ru(28.82 MB)

Wonderful.
I justGS701B. .
As the tablets will take from the mail - I will definitely try, because it didn't work out on the previous root.

Oskar69 , Did you personally rut, or simply posted information? If personally - a huge request to send in order of action.
I have not yet come on the installation of the drivers (but the firewood got up without problems). Experience on Android, so far, unfortunately is not enough ((

hum3, Ruth got personally. Win7 Ultimate X32 system. I will describe my actions by memory:
1. I installed firewood for the tablet (previously incl. Debugging via USB). On the tablet threw a busybox, su, superuser.apk flash drive root, installed SuperUser.apk on the tablet.
2. Put the ADB.USB.ini file (lies in the GS701B_DRIVERS_FILES_ \ Files \ .android folder) to the .android folder. This folder is created after starting the SDK Manager, see the folder to the folder on the replace_this_file_.png screenshot.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Started the total command, went through it to the Android-SDK-Windows \ Tools folder, chose "Tools \ Open the Command Console". Command line opened from the Tools folder
5. Now work with the command line: I did the screenshot CMD_Result_adb_devices_gs701b_.png
ADB Devices (after the initialization of the demon showed my tablet)
adb shell
su
Actions123.
mount -o remount rw / system
MV / SYSTEM / XBIN / SU / System / Xbin / Oldsu
CP / SDCARD / BUSYBOX / SYSTEM / BIN / BUSYBOX
CP / SDCard / SU / SUSTEM / BIN / SU
chmod 06755 / system / bin / su
chmod 0755 / system / bin / busybox
LN -S / System / BIN / SU / SYSTEM / XBIN / SU
EXIT SU
exit
adb reboot

Successfully stitched thisfirmware. With her everything works on my Actions ATM7013. WITHthisdid not work the touch.

Post has been editedOskar69 - 14.01.13, 06:59

Oskar69 @ 01/14/2013, 05:57*
Successfully stitched with this firmware.

This from the topic header. Yesterday, I didn't finish another 7013 - normal flight.

Post has been editedhum3 - 14.01.13, 11:18

Rep: (3)
Oskar69 @ 01/13/2013, 09:02*
Hum3, Ruth received personally. Win7 Ultimate X32 system. I will describe my actions by memory:
1. I installed firewood for the tablet (previously incl. Debugging via USB). On the tablet threw a busybox, su, superuser.apk flash drive root, installed SuperUser.apk on the tablet.
2. Put the ADB.USB.ini file (lies in the GS701B_DRIVERS_FILES_ \ Files \ .android folder) to the .android folder. This folder is created after starting the SDK Manager, see the folder to the folder on the replace_this_file_.png screenshot.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Started the total command, went through it to the Android-SDK-Windows \ Tools folder, chose "Tools \ Open the Command Console". Command line opened from the Tools folder
5. Now work with the command line: I did the screenshot CMD_Result_adb_devices_gs701b_.png
ADB Devices (after the initialization of the demon showed my tablet)
adb shell
su
Actions123.
mount -o remount rw / system
MV / SYSTEM / XBIN / SU / System / Xbin / Oldsu
CP / SDCARD / BUSYBOX / SYSTEM / BIN / BUSYBOX
CP / SDCard / SU / SySTEM / BIN / SU
chmod 06755 / system / bin / su
chmod 0755 / system / bin / busybox
LN -S / System / BIN / SU / SYSTEM / XBIN / SU
EXIT SU
exit
adb reboot

No one will dial with handles, scope)

Rep: (3)
About getting root. Before throwing files (Su, BusyBox) to the tablet, make sure that there is no checkbox "archive" and "read only". (Files obtained from the Internet are with such a sin). Security gave rights to users "full access". If something for a reasonable reason did not go wrong and after "ADB Shell" and "Su" the console appeared in the console (such as I don't know such a SU command), exit console, delete to "user / .android / all except the ADB_USB file and AVD folders. " Further all from the beginning. And goes smoothly.
(from personal experience)

Rep: (1)
Question. The firmware broke into the end. Outcome: brick. Maybe there are ways to flash it in the dead mode? Not through a flash drive. P.S. The tablet does not react to anything.

Rep: (11)
Has anyone able to launch Skype, preferably the last, on this tablet and how to do it, if so?
And then the authorization is spinning on the updated, native version 1.0 does not start at all

Xs. That's all I wanted to sayOK With Skype from the firmware. The firmware is from the header. On three tablets without problems. From the market it is definitely not plowing.

Rep: (11)
2hum3
And what about info from "About Tablet PC"?
I have :
Model GS701B.
Android 4.0.3
kernel 3.0.8.
Wineluo @ Monia-Server # 24
Assembly IML74K.

PS like in android 4.1 should be complete support for the MPS, is there such a firmware?

Razval74, one in one except
Wineluo @ Monia-Server#24

As for 4.1, not yet heard. Information is generally not enough.
I have today's such planas: release date 2012. 10. 31.

Post has been editedhum3 - 01.02.13, 23:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.02.21, 10:39