> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fly IQ245 + Wizard - Discussion

Rep: (1623)
DiscussionFly IQ245 + Wizard
PictureFly IQ245 +
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ

Specifications
Photo device
Description
Phone Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus is equipped with two slots for SIM-cards. Also in the arsenal of the device is a Wi-Fi adapter, a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA), 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of internal memory, as well as a slot for flash memory. microSD and microSDHC format cards. The 1300 mAh battery provides the Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus with up to 4 hours of talk time or up to 150 hours in standby mode.
miscellanea

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Batalov ArtematQMS

If you want to thank the user for help, do not write a message"Thank! You are super!!!". Just press the buttonPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Post has been editedBatalov Artem - 19.06.14, 13:30
Reason for editing: corrected topic title

Rep: (190)
Barakibama,
Dude, after your way of bodies, I do reboot by itself
The best of the old fashioned way through the kettle

Rep: (4)
marlboro_st so at least say the owners of the flags on 4 android

Posted on 01/02/2013, 22:44:

I launched a contract killer Zombies: dancer: YES, Connect a kettle and everything rushing crumpled it! miracles !!!!!

Posted on 01/02/2013, 22:48:

I do not know why, if necessary, I installed an unofficial firmware with root, + I cleaned it with a zip that was laid out. everything works keep running games !!!!!!!!!

Barakibama
Posted on 01/02/2013, 22:44: [/ size]

I launched a contract killer Zombies: dancer: YES, Connect a kettle and everything rushing crumpled it! miracles !!!!!

Posted on 01/02/2013, 22:48:

I do not know why, if necessary, I installed an unofficial firmware with root, + I cleaned it with a zip that was laid out. everything works keep running games !!!!!!!!!

Zombie 2? What kind of drugs? I posted a booster pro and the kettle was generally super

bro2013bro read the posts above I can go buy a 32 gb flash drive, a kettle of garbage, although the meyan have all the programs, they still have these 2 and everything is perfect: dancer:

Posted on 01/02/2013, 23:04:

Contract Killer Zombies 2: dancer:

Rep: (9)
bro2013bro read posts higher yahoo I’ll go buy a 32GB flash drive, a kettle of garbage, although meyan has all the programs, there are still 2 of them and everything is perfect

And what about GTA3? Are there crashes? otherwise I was already sick of departures for missions with a limousine

Posted on 01/02/2013, 23:11:

although meyan all the programs have everything and these 2 more and everything is perfect

And why for the program then? It’s painfully interesting, I also want to play all the games, share)

Why are you kidding me? There weren’t any sorties at all, the mission with the limo is where the party is, or where to get away from the triad, I passed them for a long time without any programs

Posted on 01/02/2013, 23:13:

marlboro_st yes everything in the header, plus the firmware is neof with root, cleaned with a zip, and that way that I saw in the group fly uno.

Posted on 01/02/2013, 23:15:

Regarding GTA 3, download the normal cache for turning BP and apk from Nekita, all with the sound of some sorties !! already reached the cop in the outhouse in 2 city

Barakibama,
In GTA there are no flights. Speaking right...
Your way works! I just set the system below the games by the value of xD

bro2013bro do not forget to unsubscribe which games launched

Rep: (670)
It?

The method is good, but still better through a kettle = /
Although you can combine the kettle and this method
PS: The stalker does not start;) But if you connect the kettle it will start
Hmm, you can think through to the end and make a normal way without rebooting the device

Post has been editedGVS276 - 02.01.13, 23:36

Contract killer 2 does not start (((((if anyone starts, write how.

Barakibama @ 3.1.2013, 0:28*
bro2013bro do not forget to unsubscribe which games launched

While the trigger is compared through the kettle, yours and together. Better together + ram manager pro (during boot, tap to cleanse)

Rep: (670)
Contract killer 2 does not start (((((if anyone starts, write how.

Put Reduce texture quality in the kettle and try to run

And if you insert the apk settings from 440, then ok, or because of that, there will be a four lag?

I launched the contract killer 2 really flew out, but right now I try again

the only thing I can’t understand is that my place on the flash drive is disappearing somewhere

I launched the contract killer 2 play

Donata plays a lot of games, it takes about 120 free RAM, otherwise it will be poured out, launched without a kettle

Posted on 1/3/2013 00:21:

donut a lot ((

Enternity warriors 2 without lags and crashes

Rep: (8)
Comrades help out !!!!! I put the mod from the header under the games for launching heavy games, completely forgot about the fact that I installed it and put it on top of the ics mod, now the phone does not work beyond the screen lock, it gives errors! I would ask people yes the computer flew, but the salary is not soon, can I do anything without a computer ???

FlyPlus,
will not help.You need to drop the ics mod again and flash it through the recovery. he has problems with the system folder hike ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 12:47