> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fly IQ245 + Wizard - Discussion

Rep: (1647)
DiscussionFly IQ245 + Wizard
PictureFly IQ245 +
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ

Specifications
Photo device
Description
Phone Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus is equipped with two slots for SIM-cards. Also in the arsenal of the device is a Wi-Fi adapter, a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA), 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of internal memory, as well as a slot for flash memory. microSD and microSDHC format cards. The 1300 mAh battery provides the Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus with up to 4 hours of talk time or up to 150 hours in standby mode.
miscellanea

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Batalov ArtematQMS

If you want to thank the user for help, do not write a message"Thank! You are super!!!". Just press the buttonPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Post has been editedBatalov Artem - 19.06.14, 13:30
Reason for editing: corrected topic title

Rep: (287)
Maks150302 @ 27.01.2016, 23:42*
* Andruha-231 in katabatic rekaveri used to select the Menu button

And if does not work no button at the bottom?
Yes, and with what it can be connected?
Checked all that is possible, all is normal except for the lower keys, and that where the browser.

Which firmware should be here? The picture - the bottom.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIvandg7050 - 08.02.16, 09:59

Rep: (152)
Attached Image

4 years serves faithfully. Today I received a carbon fiber.

Rep: (6)
Guys, please tell me, you can put the ear speaker on this device from any phone? Or where to find the original? Sea clambered sites, including aliekspress, no pancake dynamics = (

If there's anyone alive in the branch, with live phone), I want to ask: stick signal is green, then white. Why is that? What does it mean? Internet always on. 2G / Wi-Fi signal is excellent both. 2 SIM cards inserted.

Rep: (212)
* Nick698 Like it depends on synchronization in progress ... or not

Post has been editedBatalov Artem - 06.07.16, 22:23

Rep: (14)
* Nick698 It depends on whether data is being transferred or not

Rep: (244)
Were green with synchronization included.

Filled the latest firmware in the body, it's okay. The issue arose only how to deal with the auto-update Google Play? And how to deal with the forced installation of Google Services (which did not intermeddle)? Pop up message "Not enough memory, free up space, remove unnecessary programs"

* Nick698 I think that only one solution - to cut Google services

* Batalov Artem, and so they do not have in the firmware, there is nothing to cut. They are filled automatically after updating the Market. I see the solution in the removal of the Market at all. But, again, it is required (do not work or do not work properly without it, in consequence of which the battery ...) for some programs

Nick698 @ 08.08.16, 17:57*
removing altogether Market

That's what I meant, and still try to install Broken market of paints patcher

Rep: (23)
Hello! Hit me fly iq245 +. The owner of the unit claims that the phone is switched off during the conversation. Since then only loaded to boot logo. The device never reflash and has not been manipulated in any way by the user. What is firmware - is unknown. Prompt, whether it is possible to revive the machine or at least get the address book (synchronization by Google does not)?

* ganser8 , Comes to mind only one idea, to see the revision and flash. With contacts HZ what to do. A rekaveri that says?

Post has been editedNick698 - 10.12.16, 21:25

Nick698 @ 10.12.16, 22:24*
View revision and flash.

According to the instructions in the header, the audit can be found in the information about the phone, but the phone will not boot. Is it possible to learn in a different revision number? And the faces of the firmware revision?

* Nick698, thanks for the support. In general, application data, including and contacts, managed to get through the file manager twrp after installation of the latter. After that, the phone has been turned on to flash and normal. All questions are removed.

* ganser8 , well! I asked about rekaveri tvrp or SVM;)

Rep: (1)
Guys, give advice, please. In general, this model something with On / Off button. The button itself is working. When pressing-clicking is heard. But to remove the lock on it to press 5-7 times. What can I say about the inclusion of the phone. Maybe there are some options to work around this button when locked. Can anyone advise what the problem is. Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedkartoshka1 - 13.12.16, 20:26

* kartoshka1,
a disease common on this model. Nothing has been done. For more convenient unlocking put Reversal locker. There, on a volume key, you can switch the screen to make.

Rep: (1)
And how to do, do not tell me?

* kartoshka1 ,
Holo Locker (Post TheCh # 14389057)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 23:10