> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fly IQ245 + Wizard - Discussion

Rep: (1647)
DiscussionFly IQ245 + Wizard
PictureFly IQ245 +
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ

Specifications
Photo device
Description
Phone Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus is equipped with two slots for SIM-cards. Also in the arsenal of the device is a Wi-Fi adapter, a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA), 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of internal memory, as well as a slot for flash memory. microSD and microSDHC format cards. The 1300 mAh battery provides the Fly IQ245 + Wizard Plus with up to 4 hours of talk time or up to 150 hours in standby mode.
miscellanea

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Batalov ArtematQMS

If you want to thank the user for help, do not write a message"Thank! You are super!!!". Just press the buttonPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Post has been editedBatalov Artem - 19.06.14, 13:30
Reason for editing: corrected topic title

Rep: (3)
I stopped charging device, the battery is changed - the same story! The charge indicator lights up, and the process is the opposite - discharge! :(
Is charged only on the "frog". I thought that was covered with electronics!
Almost sold the machine for a penny.
But after a diligent search I found the council on the battery gauge:
Battery calibration is accurate, instruction:
1. Discharge the battery to 0% (until it turns off itself), by running the video, or in other ways.
2. We take out the battery from the PDA, wait about a minute, insert it back (DO NOT turn on the device !!).
4. We put on charging. I repeat, the device is NOT included! (network s. 220V).
5. We reserve to charge to the full level (the red indicator will change to green, usually it is 3 hours by the time).
6. After charging, remove the battery, NOT including the PDA, and wait about a minute.
7. Paste back. Now you can turn on!

Left to charge for work at night, in the morning, lo and behold - the green light!
I pulled Accum. 10 minutes put! I switched bodies. - a charge of 11%!
I connect the battery - went charging !!!!!!! Interest ran !!!!

Rep: (244)
Also passed nezaryada problem, I think everything, but not alive, still working.

Rep: (0)
Hello, how to help this devayse change mac address?

Rep: (36)
Help me please! I have a battery buggy, can not be charged (although wrote Tipo comes charging) or charging very slowly (from 0% to 5% per night), so the same with sticking charge when he r: laugh_wild: dead, he remains dead, only through a few minutes suddenly lights Tipo comes charging and refuses to be switched, allegedly not been charged Charging ... okay, brother of the phone and tablet normally see it. I Tried 3 other charge, the same thing. In general the battery does not want zaryazhatsya in my opinion. Another phone that the battery have not tried, because I do not know anyone with the same smartphone.

Generally what options do the job better battery? And anyway, I'm scared for some reason that it is stupid to burst or explode from vpihivaniya electricity too much for a long time :)

help me please

the phone began to fail, and it is - hang that was the reason for its reinsertion.
unfortunately, after it changed nothing. the phone hangs and to revive him do a full reset
and so every 2 h. I do not know what to do. tell me how to solve the problem.

Rep: (212)
kuharshon @ 28.01.2015, 01:48*
hang out

it's probably the problem is not flashing, and the phone

Rep: (2)
Here there is in nastroykah- and that there can be, and how to do?
I, about your encryption certificate, - that is, it is necessary to install and ........
Attached Image

Post has been editedBatalov Artem - 20.05.15, 06:06
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Rep: (47)
Where can I buy a screen?

Need Claudia Rousseau, Ukr, Eng...
I can not find anywhere.
Hardware Only Rus., Eng.
or Ukr., Eng., but Ukrainian. - na3-.

Post has been editedmike06 - 08.08.15, 13:11
Reason for editing: syntax error

kankyrar @ 22.07.2015, 13:52*

And why not here ..... and even an Internet knows no boundaries.http://mobifix.com.ua/...izard-IQ430-Evoke.html
Posted on 08/08/2015, 13:17:
kankyrar @ 22.07.2015, 13:52*

And why not here ..... and even an Internet knows no boundaries.http://mobifix.com.ua/...izard-IQ430-Evoke.html

Post has been editedmike06 - 08.08.15, 13:20
Reason for edit: Not edited, but constantly goes through ucweb dubbing posts.

Problem arises with the battery charging after use games: Marble Legend and, or (not yet realized) Pop Bubble, does not want to completely zaryazhatsya.Reshenie - reboot phone.
Someone has similar?
Posted on 30/09/2015, 17:38:

Post has been editedmike06 - 30.09.15, 17:40
Reason for editing: Automatic email messages by repetition. on ucweb.

Rep: (526)
Well, look what you've got there after the release of the game will ship a processor to full and chop it.

JAW @ 02.10.2015, 16:19*
Well, look what you've got there after the release of the game will ship a processor to full and chop it.

How to see it?
I put a couple of prog., Which takes into account the work of applications ---- none of the above does not show the games after leaving them.

Posted on 10/03/2015, 18:10:

JAW @ 02.10.2015, 16:19*

How to see it?
I put a couple of prog., Which takes into account the work of applications ---- none of the above does not show the games after leaving them.

Is it possible to reassign the Home screen 'button' native browser (which is a globe) for some other application? / Root has /
Posted on 19/11/2015, 17:01:
Is it possible to reassign the Home screen 'button' native browser (which is a globe) for some other application? / Root has /

Post has been editedmike06 - 19.11.15, 17:04
Reason for editing: Repeat messages, the second hectares hour before the first

Rep: (212)
mike06 @ 19.11.15, 20:01*
the home screen

Launcher another place ...

Batalov Artem @ 11/19/2015, 17:04*

Forgive my darkness: The launcher is a "home screen", and the name of the fact that after a click
"Button" is on the left of the browser "globe" / in the middle /?

Posted on 19/11/2015, 17:34:

Batalov Artem @ 11/19/2015, 17:04*

Forgive my darkness: The launcher is a "home screen", and the name of the fact that after a click
"Button" is on the left of the browser "globe" / in the middle /?

Rep: (61)
I do not know exactly where to write - here or in the "firmware".
THIS IS
Attached Image

... offset stitch at the bottom.
third audit body like, SW13 firmware. Stitched for purity through this FT -IQ245 + _SW_20130204_SW13_ (G + F).
There is a solution?

In Recovery mode button does not work On! What could be the reason?
It is necessary to make the wipe data factory reset to reset the graphical password, and select items in a recovery can not.
Button is work-ie the phone turns off.
And yet, it is desirable to remove the password stored phone numbers in the memory!
What are the options?

Rep: (107)
* Andruha-231 in katabatic rekaveri used to select the Menu button

* Maks150302,
Understood thanks. I had never encountered such rekaveri.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 12:32