Ployer momo7 Talent - Discussion | The tablet

Rep: (1056)
DiscussionPloyer momo7 Talent
PicturePloyer momo7 Talent, Ployer momo7 Speed
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

miniFAQ

Features on off.sayte

Device characteristics
Model: Ployer momo7 Talent Tablet PC
CPU: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Dual Core, Cortex A9 Mali-400 MP
Operating system: Android 4.1.1
RAM: 1GB (DDR 3)
Vstroyannaya memory: 16GB Nand Flash
Material: Plastic
Screen: 7 inches
Screen Type: IPS
Display: LCD
screen resolution of 1280 x 800px
Viewing angles: 178 В°
Camera: Front, 0.3 megapixels
Multi-Touch: 10 touches
Bluetooth: no
GPS: no
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n
3G: no
Battery: 4000 MAh, 3.7V
Dimensions: 188 x 124 x 10mm
Weight: 309 g
Connectors: 1 x TF card slot, 1 x HDMI port
1 x Micro USB port
1 x 3.5mm Earphone

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 22.05.14, 19:44
Reason for editing: miniFAQ

Rep: (177)
rasul23, Ployer momo7 - it is quite another plate! 1024 * 600 and it already has a theme.
If, however, there was a view of a tablet with a 1280 * 800 itPloyer MOMO7Speed/ MOMO7达 人 版

Rep: (-8)
I read that it ployer momo7 Talent

rasul23, I gave you links to of.sayt.

Rep: (0)
http://chinatablets.info/?p=4104here an overview, then disassembledhttp://chinatablets.info/?p=4157And is for salehttp://www.pandawill.com/ployer-momo7-tale...6gb-p69801.html.
Yes, the official website of seven-inch Talenta, but there is a 11 Talent. So, what the theme, I think, is the right to life.

bremen234, the topic should be renamed because MOMO7 - a very different tablet and the theme of it is already there!

Rep: (27)
It Momo7 Talent ordered today such. In the English version of the site of the manufacturer it is not, but in China there are:
http://www.ployer.cn/prshow.asp?id=133&p=cs

Samson_tlt Chukchi not the reader? Links in English. and the whale. version of the site I gave above.

In English it is called "speed", Chinese translated as "daren" - but in the surveys inside the model itself is called the real "talent".

Yesterday was just looking, speed has a screen resolution of 1024x600 and at the same speed set to 2 cameras. Just in English is now the site is written so as you said. But everywhere in the shops is a model of speed and model talent

Post has been editedSamson_tlt - 04.12.12, 09:43

Samson_tlt opisalovo MOMO7 and MOMO7 Speed ​​on the English version of the site has not changed for at least a month. MOMO7 left for a long time (to me this is going), but MOMO7 Speed ​​came out recently, and until recently it was not on sale, and a page on the Chinese version of the site was not filled with information. But most vendors only to sell, no matter what - they MOMO7 bird vparivayut as a dual-core.

Rep: (19)
Ordered today Ali 2 models momo7 Speed ​​version, but "Speed" in the description is not specified. But according to the description, this is the same model.
Ployer momo7 for $ 125.91

MIB_91, - Unfortunately no! According to the description, you have the pics and the price is normal ordered MOMO7 - OGS, 1024x600 , 8.6mm. Is it so difficult to come to of.sayt and see?

I repeatMOMO7 Speed ​​(Talent, 达 人 版)- IPS,1280x800, 9.3mm, different location dynamics and inscriptions

Wellcome to this topicPLOYER MOMO7 - Discussion

Rep: (19)
PUHH123, sorry. I did not notice the difference from the usual version of AIDS.

Rep: (23)
it7 "Ployer MOMO7 Talent RK3066 A9 1.6GHz Android 4.1 Tablet PC 16GB 1G WIFI IPS This is a link to the BIC

http://www.buyin coins.com/new_en/details/7-ployer-momo7-talent-rk3066-a9-1-6ghz-android-4-1-tablet-pc-16gb-1g-wifi-ips-product-22905.html

Post has been editedWondeR1990 - 24.12.12, 21:48

WondeR1990 in the store, he can be called whatever you like!

PUHH123,

Did you wrong))

http://en.ployer.cn/mid_detail.php?id=21

Hello everyone, I finally came to my plate, and that's what I can say:
1) The assembly is very good, no backlash, the screen is exactly in the middle and all the build quality is not Chinese :)
2) Very smartly everything works, responsive screen, good paint, corners perfect reviews.
3) The battery pack can be of course more shove, I can not adequately evaluate it, if you tell than happy to publish test results.
4) By Entente benchmark issues ~ 11500 parrots.
So it's probably all related to the pluses, now about minuses, could not get enough purchase until he began his charge through yuzb :) he is not charged through, Boh him think I'll get the spacecraft charging, but here I was disappointed, and in celebration of the fact that I came parcel (60 days from date of purchase), I did not notice that she was missing (in the shop said that it is possible is 2 premise) but since 2 sending more where that goes, had to do most exercises, the benefit of all it was at hand.
That's probably all I can tell you straight off :) ask someone that is interesting.

lunatic88,
How Accum pulls on time with 100%

I can not adequately assess, tell what to test, and lay out the results.

Rep: (292)
M
The topic has been moved to the “Android Device” section.

Charging at the second premise is generally satisfied with everything, just come along with charging "leather. Covers" I advise not to buy on pandavile covers)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 00:33