> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Monetal | Convenient accounting of personal finances.

Rep: (80)
Monetal
Version: 10.4

Last update of the program in the header:04.06.2017

Attached Image

Hello. I am a developer of the application Monetal. Since I received my first Lumiya as a gift from Nokia to continue developing for Windows Phone in 2012, I have been looking for a good and fast finance manager without complicated bells and whistles. Monetal is my vision for financial accounting. It uses the "tap-tap-tap" technology, which allows you to enter a new expense in just three clicks. For two years now I have been using Monetal daily, constantly improving it. Today I am pleased to present it to you. Hope you like this app. Thank.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Monetal - the first finance manager on WP with multi-device support! Offering a convenient and intuitive interface, the application makes mega-fast accounting of costs and revenues. Monetal allows you to create multiple accounts for cash, bank card, or electronic money, and then enter transactions by simply pressing the plus or minus buttons located next to the account. The process is very fast. When you pay for gas, for example, quickly open Monetal, press minus, enter the amount, and select a tag. You will have time to add expense faster than you get your change.

Attached Image

Opportunities:
Why is Monetal so comfortable?
    вњ” instant download
    вњ” add transaction in 3 clicks
    вњ” accounts in different currencies
    вњ” synchronization between devices
    Intuitive interface
    Considers expenses, incomes and debts
    вњ” budget management
    вњ” saving reports to OneDrive
    Detailed payment history for each of the accounts
    вњ” transaction calendar
    Charged with positive energy
    вњ” draws wealth

Frequently asked Questions:
How to create a transfer between accounts?
Translation is created in the same way as a regular transaction. After entering the amount, click below on the button to switch to the translation tags, and select the account.

How to add a comment to the transaction?
You can add a comment in two ways. When creating a transaction after entering the amount, hold down the tag, and enter a comment in the window that appears. For an already created transaction, find it in the history, open the context menu by long pressing on the transaction, “Add note”.

How to change the date of the transaction to bring yesterday's expenses?
When creating a transaction, simply click on the date on the top and put the right one

Denomination inByelorussianthese . How to continue using Monetal?
In July 2016, a denomination will be held in Belarus. In this regard, users from Belarus can take advantage of a special function of data denomination, which will keep the data current. Before you begin, be sure to make a backup in case something goes wrong. Now launch Monetal, go to settings, open a command prompt and run the denominate BYR command to transfer your accounts, transactions and base currency to the new BYN.

How to set up sync?
I recorded the detailedsynchronization setup video.

Monetal for Android talk here

Changelog:

In version 10.4:
  • Fixed bug with updating courses

In version 10.2.4:
  • Error correction

In version 7.2:
  • New currencies
  • Added debts

In version 6.5:
  • Detailed statistics
  • New currencies
  • Interface improvements

In version 6.0:
  • Sync between devices
  • Error correction

In version 4.1:
  • Fixed jamb with password
  • Live Tile
  • Design Updates

In version 4.0:
  • Login password
  • Backup
  • Settings

In version 2.00:
  • Transaction Notes
  • Detailed report on the tag
  • Bugs fixed
  • Changed background

In version 1.00
  • Add any expense by 3 clicks
  • Unlimited number of accounts
  • Cost and revenue accounting
  • Calendar view
  • Fast navigation by day
  • Built-in hint system
  • Very quick start
  • Nothing extra

Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://myMonetal.com - all about using the app
Twitter development: https://twitter.com/MonetalApp - latest development news
Monetal Discussion for Android -savagemessiahzine.com
Monetal for iPhone Discussion -savagemessiahzine.com

Download the paid version:
Marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=8b07e8...17-afb7450d9a6c
Download the free version:
WP7 Marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?app...31-7be6586972de

Post has been editedkruil - 16.02.18, 11:03
Reason for editing: v.9.9.0.0

Rep: (107)
Please skip the latest version of XAP under WP7. Downloaded from the site vnokia - writes that the license is invalid.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 20:57