> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Jet Set Radio | [IPhone] [iPad] arcade

Rep: (834)
Jet set radio
version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:14.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
port of the classic platforming with Dreamcast.

Description:
Jet Set Radio is dedicated to swashbuckling adventure GG's street gang fighting in the vast futuristic city of Tokyo, the (Tokyo-to) for a place in the sun with rival gangs and police forces, which meanwhile hunt for bullies. To prove their superiority over the other gangs GG's members have with the help of roller skates, bestowing the possibility to make crazy acrobatics and dancing to skedaddle from the guardians of the law, and cans of spray paint, allowing to decorate sterile streets of Tokyo, some juicy graffiti and incidentally - to open one of the plots Corporation Rokkaku are charged with the affairs of the city.

Video

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, IPod Touch (3rd generation), IPod Touch (4th generation), IPod Touch (5th generation) and IPad. Requires IOS 4.3 or higher. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/jet-set-rad...;ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Download: Version 1.1
People v1.0
additional link:people v1.0

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.05.13, 10:47

Rep: (39)
nord [98rus],
large spaaaaaaasibische)) in the summer of waiting, as soon as there was the first infa port)

Post has been editedblnGo - 28.11.12, 22:03

Rep: (834)
Denton13,
It's my pleasure ;)

-------------
On the Dreamcast hung I remember properly.

Filled to the tracker by the way. On hand stand for 2-3 days, the return of up to 12 MB / sec.

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 28.11.12, 22:22

Rep: (2)
Thank you very much! As I can remember waiting for her to play ayped.nadeyus as comfortable as Dreamcast

Rep: (10)
What's the point of the game? : Blush: In the chart like the rules

Rep: (20)
The game in general is good, but how to play on the touch screen simply can not imagine. Try Now in his pada - terribly uncomfortable. Ehh ... and the graphics and soundtrack so good (I would hope that update the corrected control.

Rep: (123)
Only I freezes when choosing their graffiti? : Blink:

SiViS,
agree that it is very inconvenient to manage, but it cant sensor, as improved management, it seems to me, no way. So it was easier to play you need to adjust the physics, but it will not do. So get used to it)

Rep: (1)
Vaau, do not believe it. I did not think when I played on the Dreamcast that someday I will play it to the CMC.

Post has been editedSaphiro - 29.11.12, 22:45

Rep: (0)
game masterpiece to manage to quickly get used to, I advise everyone to

pretty boring

Nobody knows the case is not how to change the camera inversion ?!

NarFat,
he searched these settings. apparently nothing

By the way I say things is not tache is not convenient, but just do a curved control of the game, which is boxing game that Pade, but then there's the inversion of its pros gives

Rep: (38)
Jet Set Radio From SEGA
What's new in version 1.1

-Bug fixes

http://yadi.sk/d/u0W4VtVN4nXI0

Rep: (86)
A crack has mozht?

Please upgrade to v1.2

Rep: (119)
Smertch123,
Yandex

Rep: (-1)
She's terribly lag in the menu, and in the game most standards, with what reason?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 2:04