Teclast P76e (G6R8) - Firmware (OS 1.15)

Rep: (18)
Teclast P76E (G6R8) - firmware
Picture
<a href = "" target = "_ blank">Description</ a>? | <a href = "" target = "_ blank">Discussion</ a>? | <a href = "" target = "_ blank">FAQ</ a>? | <a href = "" target = "_ blank">Purchase</ a>? | <a href = "" target = "_ blank">Accessories</ a>? | <a href = "" target = "_ blank">Marriage</ a>? | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Driver device
RKBatchTool(device for firmware device)
CWM
Wendal Tools.

Instructions
All outlined is made at your own risk
Flashing mode
- turn off the tablet
- Click the "Volume Up" button and not releasing Connect to USB
- PROFIT! If necessary, install the driver

How to flash
- download and unpack the firmware file (Update.img)
- download and unpackRKBatchTool
- Connect the tablet in firmware mode
- run rkbatchtool.exe (one of the fields in the program should be green), press the "..." button, select the file update.img from the archive with the firmware, click "Refresh"
- profit!

CWM installation
- Download and unpack archive CWM_5.5.0.4_RK3066
- Launch rkandroidtool.exe
- Connect the tablet in firmware mode
- In the RKandroidtool window, click the "Flash ROM" button and wait
If the tablet is successful, the tablet will reboot in CWM.
The Home button flips the CWM menu, the power button confirms the selection.
Of the two tablets of CWM +, the firmware 1,15Kasty worked together only on one, on the second or one or another. In connection with the ambulance to the problem tablet, it was not possible to find out the reasons.

Firmware
Unofficial 1.15 Kasty with root
The firmware is made and laid out the admin forum Arctablet.com, I was tested for several days - no complaints.
Kernel: Linux Version 3.0.8+ (Libai @ Compiler6) (GCC Version 4.4.0 (GCC)) # 321 SMP PREEMPT TUE OCT 23 19:19:26 CST 2012
Android 4.1 JB: RK30SDK / RK30SDK / RK30SDK: 4.1.1 / jro03h / engine.yankendi.20121022.194800: ENG / Test-Keys

Suitable only for labeling devicesG6R8.
<a href = "" target = "_ blank">Download firmware</ a>

miscellanea

Screenshots
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Post has been editedIrukshaa - 28.11.12, 13:32

Why can't I edit the header?

Post has been editedIrukshaa - 28.11.12, 13:44

Rep: (620)
Irukshaa @ 11/28/2012, 14:38*
Why can't I edit the header?

Due to the fact that you have an insufficient number of useful posts on the forum.

Thanks for the information.
Well, let the administration do applies then :)

Rep: (15)
And firewood from Pipo S1 on our device is not suitable?

Moda27 Both RK3066 database devices must be the same drivers.

Rep: (0)
Do you Have Firmware 4.0 ICS for Teclast P76E? Thank You: D

Irukshaa
And my firmware does not get up, it turns out to put it first at the beginning of the root get?

Rep: (4)
Throw off, pliz, the link working on the firmware with the root ... And then in the header, something is not clickable. In advance: thank_you:

Moda27 The root is not needed, just sew this firmware on top of the standard and get a new firmware with the root.
I sewed two tablets in my way, there was no problem, the firmware got up, the root appeared. On one tablet was the problem of firmware compatibility with CWM, but I warned about it above.

Ghivi, Link in the second post under the spoiler , source of firmware here

Post has been editedIrukshaa - 13.12.12, 20:00

Firmage managed Many thanks. But on both firmware the microphone does not work well. In Skype I am not heard. What can be done? Or all so?

Rep: (5)
None of the above did not help.
PC just flatly refuses to see the device, or rather, does not see the device flashing.

Drivers 3066 did not come up, writes an incompatible device.

To acrew
I had it on Windows8. Perhaps you should try on another computer. I wicked my own at first only on WinXP. Then, however, it was possible to flash on Win7 64bit. Yes! And it is important how the device was determined in the "Device Manager". In Win8, it was with an exclamation mark, therefore the firmware did not see (in my case).

Post has been editedGhivi - 04.01.13, 00:15
Reason for editing: does not specify a message

Firmage managed.
For a very long time it was necessary to jump with a tambourine, change the USB ports in some places, the system stands on WIN7 32 bits.

As a result, I got the animal crazy, which myself presses the screen and launches / folds all applications.

5 times re-overwhelmed, the animal lives his life.

Moreover, trying to solve the problem in nete, I found myself the latest firmware, version 1.11.
All the same, the animal lives in itself.

What to do? Change? Or can a screen living in your life somehow doubt?

Yes, the most important firmware for the model P76E ID: A3E1
here:Firmware version 1.11

Post has been editedacrew - 05.01.13, 17:47

acrew
Option One - Buggy Charging
Option Two - Touch Screen hit, after which phantom press appeared

Posted on 01/06/2013, 01:58:

P.S. People, on the tablet screenshots can be done?
I climb the button - power and plus or minus, nothing does

acrew
ACREW @ 01/05/2013, 17:44*
Yes, the most important firmware for the model P76E ID: A3E1
Here: Firmware version 1.11

Here it seems like we are talking about another modification G6R8. Maybe you have problems ?? (Check the inscription on the back cover)

I have another problem, cut down without warning every 10 minutes. Then with great difficulty starts. Until I found the reason.

TTGG @ 01/06/2013, 02:58*
Option One - Buggy Charging
Option Two - Touch Screen hit, after which phantom press appeared

There are other options. I recently got into hands 2 such miracles with ID: A3E1. Both absolutely new out of the box came together, apparently from one party. Both lived their lives. Replacing charging on knowingly troubled nothing gave anything. I stitched one copy times five or six in a row of the last firmware (at that time it was 1.02), at some point the glitch disappeared and did not show itself anymore. The firmware by the way was identical to the one that stood initially. The second piece of iron lies, the hands have not reached the hands yet.
The result: I did not understand the cause of the glitch, but the buggy charging and the broken touch screen here is nothing to do with it.

It suggests another conclusion - incorrectly selected manufacturer when buying a gadget.

It was necessary to take the Cuba, and there would be no such problems. :(

Post has been editedacrew - 02.02.13, 19:02

Rep: (12)
Received this device. All seems to normul. But jamb with G-Sensor. How to calibrate it?

question. Does not see Yusbi modem MTS, what do you need? Will the root install help? Or does not support the modem model of the Highway E171 modem, when connected there is no no drives of the tablet, it may not catch up.

It seems not to support this modem model tried Bilainovsky like showed connections (right now there is no money on the shield) and so it seemed to find it. In general, after a long search from inexpensive and powerful tablets, I think it is the best only one minus it is the TF screen and permission, but for the price of 3,500 Narmul (I took an advertisement in your city without writing out of the enthibes.)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 11:48