Phones - Help

Rep: (197)
This topic is intended forYourquestions andourreplies.

Rules for registration of Voros:

• Before creating a question UsePicturesearch the forum.

• We recommend you to correctly formulate a question - after all, only to a competent question.You will get a sensible answer.

• Be sure to include in the message the model of your device, and the problem / question itself.

• Indicate, as a result, something has failed / stopped working in the phone.

• IMPORTANT! If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Picture. If you can’t change your reputation yourself (didn’t score 15 posts), use the "Complaint" buttonPictureand inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

M
Please hide the images under the spoiler.

Post has been editedUncle - 12.07.16, 11:44

Rep: (143)
The shoals with the Siemens SX1, it’s like living up on it ... all the cranes! Recently, the speaker has worn the speaker for the fourth time, it was sent to Moscow again!

Rep: (22)
irzik 01/26/06 6:32:26 AM
and my Nokia 3230 takes and reboots itself when it is convenient for it ... and most importantly, I cannot establish a causal link ...

go to the sc and install yourself the latest firmware

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon!
Experts, tell me why the bluetooth on the LG M4410 does not want to send information? And accepts normally!
I tried to transfer info to QTEK 9000 - dash with two! But accepts from him clearly! (Provided that the memory of the phone should be sufficient for reception!) I was hitting everything to hell, so that the memory would release the same result! Accept accepts and send-FIG!
Someone tell me what the problem is? So you do not want to transfer all the information on the settings and the Internet to try to return everything to the factory settings through the service menu!

In fact, the entire 65th series of Siemens is awesomely buggy, but if you dig deeper, you can make a candy. In Europe
the company suffered non-financial losses, few people bought.
But we have .... ogogo how to sell, everyone remembers the advertisement with Ronaldo
and about the SUV. I remember going to the subway car and there most of the miie :)
But most of the glitches are treated by flashing, the benefit of plus all Siemens is easy
are sewn, dca-510 and go!
With all the shortcomings, the phones are healthy !!!

I had a Sagem myx8 phone. It would be an ideal phone model for your money if it were not for one inexplicable crap.

He worked for me for 8 months without any problems. Then the following began: I put on charging - the charging cycle does not start. I changed the battery (I thought I sat down) - the same crap, changed the charger (I thought the contacts were erased) - the same thing. He took it to the SC - they said the breakdown was not my fault - the guarantee is valid. I'll give it up and take a Walkman 800i. But it's a shame, epta - this beast (Sagem myx8)TFT screen withLED light backlit(I was told by one electronics engineer) with a resolution of 320x240x200k ++ colors (well, this is already written))). I have not yet seen such a screen on any phone, even on top models for several dozen kilorubles. There is no distortion on it. There is no clear and bright. I would have torn off my hands to the one who spoiled such a model with a flimsy connector and a dead charging controller (some kind of decoupling took place at the input of the charging unit in the phone) ...

Rep: (48)
svetashov
Mneya has a problem with the Motorola C 390 that doesn’t connect to the native bluetooth headset.
The headset code is not in the list of devices, then her phone finds it and connects with it, and if you disconnect it, then it’s no longer a connection until the headset is removed from the device list.
There are no more kaseks.

Change the firmware.

makss
but I have s380 which finally can not catch the connection, and spontaneously overload when the connection is lost

Do the calibration. With straight arms it will take about 5 minutes.

Rep: (17)
Question on Nokia 6230:
Is it possible for individual people to put special ringtones on the bell?

Rep: (157)
Merzavec, My friends x600 and x100 - the same fenya - you start to call, and the phone is cut down

your friends were flashing the phone? I just had the same thing after flashing x100, I put a piece of paper and still hung ...
my solution to the problem: about once every 2-3 months I disassemble it and wipe it inside with alcohol or vodka, collect back-glitches for a while

Hello everyone, I have such a problem - I got the Nokia 3410 to work, but the problem is when working with SIM cards. Vodafone Sim accepts, O-2 or E-plus does not accept. (Writes Sim ungultig). When I bought the seller said that the phone without Sim-Lock. Help the council who faced such a problem. Thanks in advance

Rep: (421)
I got my wife a SL-75 as a gift, when you press it, the answer is cut down, you play - the mistake of Java is cut down, the alarm clock has worked for a couple of days - now it does not want.
Who can? Tell me plz, is it the firmware?

Glitches in siemens:
1) see what themes you download some pop in the theme on the desktop 3gp file and the bodies do not cut
2) there are melodies that for unknown reasons cut down the bodies (the current on Siemens and on other bodies it plays)
3) the code in the groups on the CX 65 M 65 you are looking for a number that is not present — the body dies
4) when formatting the bodies for some reason, it is cut down - he died, he helps current backup
etc.

Rep: (1)
Yes ... In vain I bought Siemens .. sk75 ... Hellish machine. For example, it may just hang .... just like that ... This unit is scratched as well as the glass under the sandpaper ... and even this browser button .... if you click on it, you will immediately exit to the desktop ...
it ate my brain ... bue: angry:

Hello. Dear users, my friend with the Nokia 1110 had a problem - when an incoming call, if you do not pick up the phone, the call continues to sound for an unlimited time, even when the caller hangs up. The phone does not respond to any actions (hangs). The only possibility is to disconnect the battery. Help practical advice possible solutions to this problem. Thank you very much in advance.

You can try to reflash it, if there is a cable to the computer ...: umnik:

I bought a benc-simeon cf61 (daughter insisted) and can not connect via Bluetooth with the PDA, i.e. The PDA sees it, but it does not find any services, the file from the phone to the handheld is sent regularly, and back - in no way :-(, if it didn’t get there with your question - don’t hurt.

J_C_Denton ,
And what protocol do you use to transfer files via BT to your phone?

Tell me please! The problem is this, there is a phone SE 750i, the new one serves only 2 months, and so it stopped charging from the mains through charging, through the computer from the cable the battery is charging, charging 3 pcs. I tried charging, they are normal, they work on other phones, I also tried the battery in another phone - it is charging, the battery is normal, in short it is charging from charging from the mains, it is charging from the computer from the cable, can anyone know, please tell me.

Rep: (3)
SE K500i - one of the special characters in the MP3 tag hangs up the phone.

SE K800i - Launch 15 apps or more - look at reboot

I have such a problem.
The Nokia 5300 phone. Periodically (approximately 1 time per day), spontaneous phone restarts occur that are not associated with any actions on the handset.

Who faced such a problem?

Post has been editedCust - 22.03.07, 10:15

Rep: (9)
Nokia 8800.

The problem is enormous, every 5-7th incoming call occurs. It calls, raises (independently, pushing the slider apart or pressing the left soft button). There is a countdown, but nothing is heard either to the caller or to me. Deaf silence. Because of this, I miss too many important calls. I am ashamed to explain that this pipe is buggy.
The most pleasant thing is that if the phone does not restart, the next time you receive an incoming call, it will turn off smoothly (as the gas ran out of the day) and discharge the battery to 20% capacity. The beauty is simple.

Who knows where the 8800 is stitched in St. Petersburg with high quality?

Post has been editedBiom defiler - 23.03.07, 10:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 00:17