> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPad pmp5570c PRO DUO - Discussion | Tablet 7.0 "
Poll
Is there a tablet on hand?
Yes, there is [ 475 ] ** [94,25%]
Was, but passed in for repair / sold [ 17 ] ** [3,37%]
No, I'm just watching the topic. [ 12 ] ** [2,38%]
Are you satisfied with the device?
Yes, I am pleased [ 221 ] ** [43,85%]
No, not happy [ 51 ] ** [10,12%]
50/50 [ 232 ] ** [46,03%]
What is your firmware installed?
Official 4.0 [ 95 ] ** [18,85%]
Official 4.1 [ 302 ] ** [59,92%]
CM from RightWays [ 25 ] ** [4,96%]
Other [ 81 ] ** [16,07%]
Do you have a marriage?
Yes, there is [ 127 ] ** [25,2%]
No, all is fine [ 376 ] ** [74,6%]
Are you going to get rid of the tablet?
Yes i'm going [ 75 ] ** [14,88%]
No, I am completely satisfied (on) the device [ 131 ] ** [25,99%]
We'll see, do not think [ 298 ] ** [59,13%]
Total votes: 504

Rep: (127)
DiscussionPrestigio MultiPad PMP5570C
PicturePrestigio MultiPad PMP5570C, Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games | Prestigio club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Technically Har-ki
Specifications:

Manufacturer: Prestigio
Model: MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO
Other names: PMP5570C
Year of issue: 2012
Operating system: Android 4.0 (Upgrade to 4.1)
Accum Capacity (mAh): 4100
Dimensions
Dimensions (mm):
(width x height x thickness)
195 x 123 x 12
Weight (g): 356
CPU
Processor Type: RockChip RK3066
Clock Frequency (MHz): 1600
Memory
RAM (MB): 1024
Built-in memory (GB): 8
Communications
Wi-Fi: 802.11a, b, g, n
Multimedia
Screen size: 7
Screen resolution (px): 1024 x 600
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP4
Camera rear (MP): 2
Camera front (MP): 0.3
Speaker: stereo
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-sensor
Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: USB host, miniHDMI, miniUSB
Additionally
Working hours:
(according to the manufacturer) 5.5h
Working hours:
(according to the owners) 4h

Briefly about the tablet:
Tablet advantages
В· Bright IPS screen with a resolution of 1024x600. Pixel density = 169 ppi
В· Powerful enough (by modern standards) 2 core processor Rockchip rk3066
В· Powerful quad-core video accelerator Mali-400MP4
В· Availability of USB host
В· Availability of 2 cameras (0.3 mp frontal, 2.0 mp rear)
В· Availability of mini hdmi input
В· The front panel is covered with glass but not gorilla glass.
В· Matte, soft-touch back cover.

Tablet flaws
В· It is heated when used (Noticeably in powerful games like GTA VS and the like)
В· Cameras take off badly , but this is not a camera and you can capture any moment.

Carefully!
В· Often there is the presence of broken pixels in the amount of 2-3 pieces (Norm for 7 "2 broken pixels)

Contents of delivery:
Contents of delivery:

-The tablet
-Charger:
power supply unit, plug for European sockets and plug for English outlet, USB OTG cable.
- mini USB cable for charging, syncing and transferring files
-Hall pocket
-Documentation
-Warranty card

Reviews

Utility

Tablet FAQ
Where can I buy this tablet?
Unfortunately,tablet out of production The Pro Duo 2 model is now released, which is weaker than our tablet.
It is possible that in some stores there are leftovers, and you can buy this device there.
Good luck with your purchase!

Will there be official software updates?
Since the tablet is out of production, it is likelythe manufacturer has already forgotten the users and will not release the firmware update.
But you can install custom firmware from users.
Good luck!

Battery problem
Some users have problems with the battery, namely charging up to 100% and then turning off with a dull sound.
Cause / Solution to this problem:
пїЅ1. On the tablet is installed "left" software, which affects the battery
1.1. Reset to factory settings (Settings ->Reset to factory settings ->OK)

пїЅ2. Root rights are set.
2.1. Flashing (Instructions in the archive with firmware)
пїЅ3. You are not charging a native network adapter.
Charge native charging

How to make a full reset?
How to make a full reset? (aka wipe and hard reset)

There are 2 reset options:
Option 1.
Go to Settings -> Confidentiality -> Reset data. Attention! Erases all data in the internal memory, the data on the SD card remains (but for safety it is recommended to remove the SD card from the tablet).
Option 2.
Enter Recovery Mode When loading the tablet:
1) turn off the tablet;
2) hold down the volume up button;
3) turn on the charge and wait until the logo appears, how the logo will appear, release the volume up button (you can then pull out the charge);
4) the robot will appear with an exclamation point, press and hold Power, press and release the volume up button;
5) all entered the recovery, navigating through the menu with the volume keys, the choice is the power key (Power).

Next, select the menu item Wipe , volume keys (+ and -) and confirm selection power key (Power). Attention! Erases all data in the internal memory, the data on the SD card remains (but for safety it is recommended to remove the SD card from the tablet).

What is the touchscreen material?
What is the touchscreen material?

Glass , no coating Gorilla Glass.

How long is the charge?
How long does the battery last, and how can I hold it?

The tablet has a 4100mAh battery installed. 4-5 hours charge keeps stable with active use.

Energy saving tips you can seehere.

Why is memory less than 8GB?
Why is one amount of memory written in the characteristics, and less available?

Look here: http://devfaq.ru/ru/q/10393

Build quality
What is the build quality?

The build quality is high, no complaints. True, some particularly picky users have noted the back cover sagging.

About games:
What games do we have, which cache to download and how to throw it on a memory card?

• Since we have a fairly powerful processor and graphics accelerator, all the games are on. (Only games designed specifically for devices with a tegra processor may not go)
пїЅ Here collectedgameswhich100% will start. BUT here collectedgames and programswhichtested on our tablet.

• Download cache is necessary for: mali (400mp4), Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2), Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGS3), Samsung Galaxy Note (SGN) and other devices with the same video accelerator.
пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ

пїЅ Also, there is a problem with installing the cache on the memory card, it is solved by swapping memory cards.

Benchmarks
Benchmark
The results are different, but about 8,000 - 10,000 "parrots"

WIFI falls off. Decision
WI-FI is constantly falling off. What to do?

1. It is necessary to write down / remember the IP address of your tablet.
• IP address can be viewed in the tablet itself: Settings->About Tablet PC->General information. For example: 192.168.1.214
• The IP address of any device on the network can be found in the Network Map in the web version of the modem settings. For example: go to 192.168.1.1 in your browser.

2. It is necessary to record / remember the gateway address.
• The gateway has an address almost like an IP, only at the end of 1. For example: 192.168.1.1
3. Further, in the tinctures long tap over its Wi-Fi network->Change network->We put a daw on the "Advanced"->Click on "IP Settings"->In the drop-down list, select -custom->We register your IP, then the gateway->Further, the length of the network prefix will be designated as a sentence to prescribe this value, say 24, then we write 24->In DNS1, you need to register 8.8.8.8, and in DNS2, register 8.8.4.4

Connecting 3g modems
List of compatible 3G modems:
    [attachment = "3480529: PMP5570 _..._ dongles.pdf"]

Photo disassembled tablet

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editeddem0na - 10.05.14, 16:57
Reason for editing: link to club

Rep: (13)
He became the owner of this tablet. Price 5490 rub. happy for IPS and two cores 1.6)
The screen is excellent, performance too. Accordingly, there are all the big games.
And here, of course, the question arises of replacing sdcard with sdcard_ext in the system.
But in the settings I did not get the recovery capabilities from the card, etc.
I tried to connect via USB, but Win7 driver could not be found.
I could not find a suitable driver in the internet (((
The On + Volume buttons could only achieve loading into safemode (only pre-installed programs are loaded)

Any thoughts where to dig further?

Post has been editedmyve2007 - 27.11.12, 12:34

Rep: (156)
User92, Is there a case in the kit?
Can you describe the complete set?
User92 @ 11.28.2012, 16:47*
dh 3, gta 3, dead trigger, will blood, mass effect, backstab, spider man

go to the maximum graph?
User92 @ 11.28.2012, 16:47*
I really liked how it holds the battery (before that there was optimus one on cm 7)

I now have an optimus onet on hand, holds 2-3 hours when playing games.
And how much does this tablet hold on games?

Rep: (2)
Myve2007 @ 11.30.2012, 20:36*
there is no vibration ...
Like sdcard and not all 8 ... and an external flash drive external_sd ... so you need to change them, you need a root ...

Is there definitely no vibra? Exactly? Pichal. Even PIGGER.
We are facing an ordinary Chinese, albeit a very powerful one, whose relevance directly depends on the activity of his community. And God forbid that this memory does not fall off :-(

I don’t even know, buy and finish myself? Or take a second aurora?

Post has been edited-SempiternuS- - 30.11.12, 20:00

Batmad @ 11/30/2012, 10:30 PM*
There brand cover, called "fluffy" - "fluffy". It looks like something like graphite felt, tactilely slightly “soapy” rough plastic.

Heh, before buying, you will definitely need to touch this miracle.

made firmware with root and immediately with Russian ...
PMP5570C_20121017_v1.1.1.root.RU.7z

Rep: (55)
Instructions for obtaining the root.
Download the Moborobo program and install on the comp. Connect the tablet to your computer in USB debugging mode. Automatically install drivers. The program can be closed.
Download the ZhuoDaShi program (it is in Chinese, but everything is intuitive there) and install it on the computer. Connect the tablet to your computer in USB debugging mode. In the ZhuoDaShi program, find the word root (bottom left), click and a new window will open, click root there. Do not disconnect or touch the tablet, reboots will occur within a few minutes (about 10), and as a result, the tablet will turn off and the program will write that everything is finished. Turn on the tablet and enjoy the root.

I would like to add that a terribly weak amp is responsible for the disgusting sound in the tablet. Even if you turn up the volume programmatically, the sound in good headphones starts to wheeze, while still playing quietly. IMHO.
If anyone finds a way to enter the engineering menu, write. Maybe there it will be possible to correct the sound.

Post has been editedAsh032 - 01.12.12, 16:29

Rep: (24)
Good day.
Has anyone tried to connect usb modems to this device? On the first page they wrote that the e173 did not work. I liked the tablet, but I need either built-in or normal support for usb modems.

Rep: (0)
E1550 works fine

Rep: (6)
Tell me, please, how on this tablet to interchange the internal memory and flash drive?

Rep: (50)
The insides of the tablet

Tell me how much it is in the amps of hours
Attached Image

General form
Attached Image

Wifi antenna
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You can’t see the counters for the motor, so the vibra campaign cannot be screwed
Attached Image

Rep: (41)
Remove someone thread video review chtoli. If you are shy, you can do it without sound, with music, and sketch the text yourself in this thread if you have any comments.

He himself found only a comparison with Nexus 7, and came to the conclusion that in some places the subject works even faster, and not the Nexus. :) Who cares -http://youtu.be/DHn5ttXr-do

Nickey @ 12/05/2012, 13:42*
Doesn't auto-sleep automatically turn off Wi-Fi?

in the settings you can put so as not to turn off the waffle ...

technical support confirmed the problem with muting the microphone ...
They said that in the next firmware they will fix it ...

Post has been editedmyve2007 - 06.12.12, 08:38

Rep: (1)
Myve2007 @ 12.12.2012, 8:37*
technical support confirmed the problem with muting the microphone ...
They said that in the next firmware they will fix it ...

I hope they’ll solve it quickly, otherwise it’s a little annoying, it’s normal not to sit on Skype. In general, I like the device, although the battery consumption is poor. (

list of compatible 3g modems

Attached files

Attached filePMP5570_and_PMP7100_Supported_3G_dongles.pdf(367.33 KB)

Prestigio support team was pleased, for a short answer everyone gave.
probably only alter ...

the way it is ... I did it all (thank God everything is clear and chewed even though on the EN)

Rep: (9)
Nickey @ 12/07/2012, 9:14 PM*
What kind of shop are these kind people in? According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, a technically sophisticated good product cannot be returned so easily.
This is not true. Goods that are not suitable in color or size can be returned within seven days, provided that the integrity of the package is maintained. I have returned so many times, no problem. The most important thing here is that you return a fully functional product, you just have to hint that you want to return it because of technical dissatisfaction, like it is heating up there or the battery is running out quickly, it won’t work. But if you say that you bought a tablet for a girl and she did not like the color or the display size is too small, then there will not be any problems, since the product is working and there is no reason to send it for examination. Personally, I changed in Ozone, but there you will try to return money from their internal account, it is easier to choose something else from them. And this prestige was returned to E5, which appeared in every five. The money was given right there, very cool. That's just a bunch of pieces of paper I had to write, but I already somehow somehow lost the habit of writing. :) And about the exchange - there should not be any problems if less than a week has passed since the purchase. I would recommend not to go to the store immediately with a coffee maker, but to call their support service and explain the situation. It's just that grassroots sellers themselves understand where they saw all these buyers with their problems.

Post has been editedbatmad - 08.12.12, 00:01

Rep: (3)
Myve2007 @ 12/06/2012, 09:37*
in technical support they confirmed the problem with muting the microphone ... they said that they would fix it in the next firmware ...

Wouldn't it be difficult for you to completely copy the technical support answer here?

Nickey @ 12/08/2012, 10:38 PM*
On files.mail.ru lay out not difficult?

http://files.mail.ru/O8FRST

Rep: (3)
Myve2007 @ 08.12.2012, 20:27*

Thank you very much.
- = grabber = - @ 08.12.2012, 20:40*
When you try to charge, a picture comes out with a fully charged battery. If, at the same time, turning on comes to a cut-off and turns off. What can be done? Is this the case with the program?

When the battery is fully charged and the charging is connected, it will not turn on. And when the charging is turned off, it also does not turn on?
Here is no initiative with the firmware is not needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 01:17