> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

Glofiish X500 + - Discussion

Rep: (19)
Communicator talkGlofiish X500 +
Discussion | Flashing пїЅ

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 07.09.08, 14:22

Rep: (42)
MaxSN, 10.05.07 08:55:46
Well, it's great of course that all rovnenko.
But what if Real VGA translate - uvidesh which thread?
Or so small, that even can not make out.
Many of the same bend support VGA mode, it actually work?

Unfortunately not long able to touch this device, but the overall impression is a very ... in realVGA I have not seen him, but I think that is basically normal

Rep: (8)
On hpc.ru publishedoverviewdevices.
As I feared - video per cent did not pull, and not only in VGA mode :(
I do not know even - or omitted to take it, or whether new I-Mate Ultimate wait ...

Rep: (195)
in rilvgaQwerty I drove it. small, but visible.
go all prog. Destinators with vgaskinom looks great. yoke too.
watch a movie until you've tried, not before it. but nekonverchennye movies, I think, will slow down for anyone. We will have to check.
ill go on it only tudeynye threads. and the joystick is the same bullshit as to x500-continuously jumps to 2 positions.
SBS works on urya. from Moscow to Rostov-on-Don has never lost companions. and do not even bother with downloading the ephemeris.
Claudia put the CAAC with vgashnym Skene very convenient. I want to put an option to have the keys Russian and English letters.
Opera 8.65 with CAA settings caught on normally.
Crossbow basically normal operation, with no software problems.
CAA-battery screen does not eat much more ...

Rep: (0)
Video pct pulls fine. Today, half a day watching a movie on it in TCPMP - all chiki-Pokey.
A general need VGA display you can see from these pictures:
QVGA X500:
Attached Image
VGA X500 +:
Attached Image

Post has been editedchumburka - 01.06.07, 13:26

And it says here that the video does not pull!
http://portavik.ru/reviews/glofiish_x500_plus_review.html

By the way about the review of port on ...
I read the comments, and stumbled upon a user with the nickname Mikhail Fadeev - if I'm not mistaken - someone from the company E-Ten. Here he writes about the video ...
2007-05-11 1:10:09 Mikhail Fadeev says: Reply
So, now all is quiet! I'll talk! :-))
Two hours ago in the presence of three independent witness conducted detailed tests X500 +.
Specifically tested the alleged problem with the video display and the alleged problems with the divorce.

Video.
Video shows excellent !!! Even VGA. The same TCPMP. Full screen, at normal speed.
That there were tested in the process of writing the review - I do not know.

About the divorce.
First, anyone can clearly explain to me the essence of the so-called "problem"? Yes, if you press hard on the screen X500, then go following. If you press hard on the screen of my Dell laptop, it also comes circles. But no matter what kind of useful functionality is not affected. Question: Why do we need much pressure? That there was reason to be upset and write an angry retort on Portavike? :-)
And now the most important thing. In the presence of three independent witnesses, I put a number X500 and X500 + and began to carry out the same stylus on the screen, especially more than usual by clicking on it. On the X500 + effect virtually NABLYUDETSYA. To catch him, I had VERY much pressure onto the screen. Present themselves personally repeated my test - all unanimously agreed that it is so.
What has noticed that if so much pressure on the screen in actual use, the screen will not last long.

Again, I do not know how and why Portavika test gave the opposite result. Tomorrow I will try to contact them, to come and "share experiences".

I quote from the Old to the other famous forum:
=========
We put in TCPMP video mode RAW FrameBuffer and enjoy excellent video quality (full) without any lag. Nothing slows down. Sam saw / felt his / poked. Dough on the video in the weighing 300MB.

But why watch 640x480 display 2.8? Yes, the display then, of course, VGA. But try to look at the film qVGA-VGA 2.8, the difference in quality will not see. Only on the X500 + colors more vivid and no graininess.
=========

The true gospel truth! The witness - my device tortured ... :)

Rep: (19)
chumburka ,
and with Claudia problems can not be associated with strokes? Tobish press Claudia perceives as a stroke?

By the way about the very video :)
Onportavikean interview withnew_mif ,
where portavik recognizes that the video is playing well and with good speed. :)

We are waiting for confirmation from thechumburka To make sure all ...

Rep: (55)
I bought yesterday. official release, all Russian. let a lot of subjectivity. (This subjectivity, that is personal impressions, since devices in my life I did not have too much, the CAA did not exist and it is not a great expert parrots I measured). for reference - before this year enjoyed the HTC BluAngel (2003 and 5 alternates) so:

1. The body is very good! well, just so. Of course, this is very impressive after the VA, which the presence of the keyboard adds a backlash, but in general - the plastic is very nice in the hand, really Soft Touch! no backlash, scratches, ... bounce back cover removed tugovato, but it is rather a plus than a minus.

2. The buttons are pressed very nice, how to click and are properly positioned. Of course, it would be nice if there were more, but it's a habit from the VA. I do not really like the joystick center pritoplen in pretty small rectangle "shooter", so getting a couple of times to push up (or down), instead entera. but not annoying (yet;))

3. Screen - VGA. 2.8 afigitelno looks very smooth lines. Backlight adjustment is amazing, from a minimum to a maximum of 10 bar, at a minimum in the dark very comfortable (this is especially pleased me, because I read a lot). but there is a school! Still there are some stains if you press the different parts of the screen. but not so much as wrote earlier, if the stylus to press and when to press the plastic near the edge of the screen. It occurs only at the bottom and left side. could not see much and not particularly annoying, especially why you need to press is not very clear, but the fact is present. in normal operation, I did not stop even once, but can reproduce at will.

4. about speed - there is a feeling that sometimes slows down the pop-up menu. just a little bit and not always evident and given the speed elsewhere feeling that it is caused by software (yes, now devayse native Russian firmware with all the native software of ekstroma).

5. very impressed by the way the native software, especially the promised Namecard Manager. tried - he really recognize the business card in Russian! I was impressed! and correctly found where the name, where the phone (but wrong now, but it's garbage). wherein, when recognizing a phone mixed figures 2 and Name I put an extra point in the middle of words and confused a couple of letters. but to correct this change in times easier than to fill the entire business card handles! I want it badly, so glad immensely.

6. native cover, by the way, was not the same as was in the pre-release review, but much better! excellent holster on his belt, conveniently and securely to your belt without undoing it (this is safe!). true plastic Soft Touch is not too good slides on the inside with a soft finish, but I think it has developed since the already the day was better. all the holes on the cover clearly coincide done carefully and accurately. and ochvidno that was thought the opportunity to put the device in a holster as you like (the front side, on my own ...), ie holes fit in all positions.

7. Headset caused a double sensation. on the one hand the sound is not bad for the quality and the headset is very comfortable. on the other hand it seemed tihovat (at max level) and workmanship for a very much Chinese (appearance, wires).

8. The battery is very pleased. more precisely until I can not say, but the feeling is very positive.

yes, soft-like Claudiachumburki no problem, and a stylus or even a finger manage to print without problems (only a finger is difficult to press the buttons of the right-hand column of the screen).

in short, my conclusion is happy as an elephant! I do not regret for a second purchase. only it would be great to screen swimming understand ... and did not seem to interfere, but knowing that it is a little annoying.

chumburka , Try to tinker on his finger with slight pressure on the bottom edge of the screen (for plastics pokrug it) and on the left side, too, on plastics right next to the screen. swimming while there is at the bottom, if you carry along the bottom and almost in the center, if you carry on left. If you do not have this, it may be able to recognize your warranty?

new_mif , Try to save too, plz as I wrote.

must apologize for hitting the headset volume. only that the protests in the real world, ie, under the helmet, on the highway and with zvkom own motor - audibility is good, listening to the radio quite comfortably. it will be necessary even the metro as the thread check.

radio sorely missed opportunities to turn off the stereo. and indeed radio broadcast software is very scanty. Many are asking the ability to record (personally I do not), and another funny thing is that when the screen is off (built-in radio function) still fulfills the automatic shutdown system. those. turn on the radio, push a screen off, listen to 2 minutes (so I set auto power off) - and all the silence :) I first could not understand, what is happening with the radio :) In general, radio broadcast software - untilled field for respected programmers.

about akkamulyator - indicator seems more linear than the VA. there I stayed a long time in the region of 90, but the closer to zero - the sooner discharged, ie time from 90 to 80 were twice a year or two longer than 20 to 10 (or so it seemed to me). Here, the discharge occurs uniformly on the indicator, which is much more convenient. you can spend a fun analogy with the fuel gauge on the domestic and import cars, motorists will understand :)

but I forgot to add to the pleasures of the body - the stylus is very nice, fast and clearly sits on the seat. not loose and falls out (without even trying). and yet this is the first telescopic stylus, which does not irritate me. I do not know why.

tyts ,
not at all! buy in certain palmshope (what ?! nafik advertising that in kindergarten?).

MaxSN ,
Guardian has not yet been observed, except for the designation freezes menu ascent. and the brakes are only the appearance of a menu of soft keys, the other menu immediately drawn. sure that the software bug clean and certainly associated with anything out of the darkness of ekstroma software. it is necessary to try to clean ...

Net in the CAA - afigitelno, very readable and enjoyable. Video prefer to look at the 32 "instead of 2.8", so have not tested, not even interesting. excuse me.

gps so far only managed to try the built-in utility, looked at his speed and height :) Well, working okay, what can we say. within 30 minutes drive of satellites did not lose, bet the normal card - look into the matter. cold start took 15-20 seconds appears.

Yes, it's not only palmshop Internet-shop, I took personally in the store, quite a touchable. with me there are 2 X500 + took.

Added @ 18:05

Well I played enough, and decided to do the XP installation proskipat ekstroma. well, just the same is another matter! speed risen significantly, including and after loading the CP and open the menu. everything you need from ekstroma (but really it 2-3 program) can be adjusted after using the Application Recovery program. so we are continuing the conversation.

I have tried to run a normal card. the first thing that caught my eye - VGA handlebars! That's where, perhaps, I am most impressed with the transition! even noticed that the card (pogetgps miomap and use) are loaded faster than BA WM5 (which is not surprising, he even patched braked).

I checked wi-fi router at home - no problem, looked website, download the update satellites, synchronize the time. when turned off, turned on devaysa running, wi-fi problems have arisen. those. I turned off the device - svetodiodik stopped blinking. included - the screen lit up with a small delay (1-2 seconds), the LED will become flashing again and when the screen is already involved in 1 second pick-up connection wi-fi. shorter set-off in this area (who yuzal wi-fi in the BA WM5 - one I particularly understand).

Yeah, that's found garbage, which is really annoying. You can not disable hardware buttons backlight. read in the dark is not comme il faut, constantly flashing before his eyes. rummaged through all the branches on the X500 in all forums, thoughtfully smoking a FAQ on it - not a word! Moreover, this question was asked more than once, but a definite answer has not been dadeno. starting guesses and conjectures that kind can and can through the registry, but it did not really work, etc.
It may still have a working way to turn them off?

Rep: (195)
gtp ,
believe me, in a month the stylus will rattle in the nest ... this is their ancestral sore, and X500 + I also have the same problem.

gpsa about it, fine ... only tested on the Moscow-Rostov and back. satellites are never lost.

friends, very happy that you have come to an understanding, but let's get back to our etenam.
I all of a sudden there was a hope that overshoot glitch with - after all the software. I zaremapil volume buttons on the PgUp / PgDn and assign them to flipping in haali. and what do you think? overshoots periodically! although less than the cursor ... at first terribly upset - read disgusting! moreover, that the buttons light up constantly: D, so also on 2 page scrolls sometimes ... but then it gave hope that after all this is really correct (at least a software problem, I think, correct easier than constructive.)

here's glyuchek (somewhere like already wrote about this, did not find a descent) - Do not save the tick 'Start - Settings - Entry - Word Completion - Predalgat words as you type. " Shoot, after CP - it is once again on the spot. other settings in this applet stored without problems.

Uraaa !!! camera lights still works like a flashlight and shines pretty good! pustyachek, but very nice!

13ura, 21.05.07 12:37:17
Your machine has a couple of drawbacks
Check the display! When you press the back cover there are "waves" on the screen. And when you press the stylus in the center, but in other places there. (Is there any PDA in which the same nonsense ?!)

In the service center, and gift shops can bluff about the fact that this is normal, and that does not prevent his side technicals.
But even as the user's eye prevents !!!!!!

Joystick is uncomfortable its quadratic and pressing it a little difficult sometimes works twice for depression.

other buttons are comfortable enough

Not a convenient carrying case.
Headset sucks, just uncomfortable.
USB cable is a bit short, if the PC under the desk stands, barely pulling will.

Installed many programs. If not for the screen and a joystick device on 4.5

Dear you, the hour, not about the X500 written? It discusses the new model - X500 +.

Display. Before going to press the back cover to "a wave of" know that the replacement screen - NO warranty and costs around $ 200. Well, so that the fun in finding the glitch was of a conscious character. : Wink_kind: Behold, I obnazhimalsya both its X500 +. Waves went only under very strong pressure. I do not know why so press on the back wall. For what? To catch the bug and write about it here? On X500 effect was two orders of magnitude more noticeable. Although, again, I do not know to whom he interfered.

Joystick. There is such a thing. It is necessary to press the fast jerky movements. If you do so, after 5 minutes you get used to and is not annoying.

Cover? Well, about exactly X500 write! When I saw the cover on the X500 + has recorded just boiling water with joy - read reviews that they write about it. High-quality leather, the slot where you have a speaker and a headset (with it regardless of which side lay - even for left-handed people comfortably), belt clip. What else should be something, eh?

Headset - soglsen not shine.

USB cable is a bit short? And if a computer in another room cost? And if on the balcony, and I want to connect with a kitchen? Hmm ... Another problem, sucked from the finger. Apparently, nothing more serious is not found - and thanks for that, as they say! : Wink_kind:

Rep: (2)
And how about enough batteries when continuously activated GPS?

Hunter666 5-7 hours. 1530 mAh battery.

VasiliyM Very strange things to tell. We must go and see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 12:03