teXet TM-7043XD - Firmware

Rep: (19)
Picturetexet TM-7043XD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Attention!!!Texet TM-7043XD has several motherboard revisions (Rev.1, Rev.2 and Rev.4)! The firmware is different: installing the firmware from Rev1 to Rev2 / Rev4 and vice versa can disable your tablet. Official information on firmware Rev.4 is missing !!! All experiments are at your own risk! If you have a problem with the tablet, in the message ALWAYS indicate the revision number! Do not forget that the forum has no psychics))

Official firmware from TEXET
Rev.1_4.1 (JB) (S / n: 124xxxxx)
Rev.2_4.1 (JB)(S / n: 130xxxxxx)
Rev.4_4.1 (JB)(S / n: 131xxxxx)
TM-7043XD- section on FTP Texet for our tablet

Modified firmware and firmware from ONDA
Vitro (light) for texet tm-7043xd
ONDA (light) for Texet TM-7043XD (firmware without gapps)
ONDA_V712D_v2.1 (light) for tablets 2 revisions
FirmwareMIUI - Attention! There are still very few reviews of these firmwares; if you decide to try it, remember that you are doing it.at one's own risk. In case of successful firmware, PLEASE write us about it and add screenshots! While there one review .
Firmware off. the sitewww.onda.cn : HERE
NowEVERYTHING ONDA firmware is installed via IBT in the same way as our Rev.2!
Thanks for the infoSerega-777
Firmware themeOnda V712 (DualCore)
Older firmware versions:

Instructions
Installation of firmwareRev.1
Solving the problem with the error "find no upgrade config, please load it manually"
Brick restorationRev.1
Installation of firmwareRev.2 , she - brick restoration
GettingROOT-rights for firmware Rev.2 .(patch author - bro2013bro ). The same method was used for Rev.4 (does not always work).
Rev.4 stitched ONDA V712-V3_v2.1 similar to ours Rev.2 .
Recovery Rev.4

Please note that archives with ONDA firmware are present.IBT , but this version does not always work correctly.
We recommend downloading IBT cauthor's site or follow the link from the spoiler "Useful"!

Useful

Recovery

How to write a message so that it is not deleted
Tablet Rev .__
Current firmware - _______
Description of the problem: ________
Question: ________

K
There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps -
contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 24.10.18, 09:19
Reason for editing: Restoring touchscreen functionality

Rep: (0)
Rev.2. Stock firmware. S / N 130 ******
Was a problem with the touch screen. The shift of a half cm., As a consequence of the dead zone.
When the firmware from a flash drive for the first time hung on the load, the second time he tried a modified ondovskoy of caps, flooded - okirpichilsya tablet.
Restored prog Image Burning Tool 1.6 of thisinstructions from the commentary. Firmware took caps for rev.2 -Firmware REV.2
Manual for recovery
Angl.versiya
Russian versionTranslated the participants.
M3-CHIP drivers are in the folder Image Burning Tool 1.6

After a firmware problem with tachem izchezla. At least for now.

p.s. To download manuals, you must be registered on the forum. (And then he tupil a while :)) m.

Thanks to the forum users.
Good luck to those who will face the same problem.

Post has been editedkonstantin_a - 01.08.16, 13:55

Rep: (4)
I can not handle a computer. be advised that come up, maybe someone knows where test point is, or with a memory chip that needs to be done?

dm1 has appeared on earth

Post has been editednovi4ok25 - 25.10.16, 19:23

Rep: (1)
And why in the header contains the firmware for rev.2, and swinging Onda firmware.
Does anyone have own firmware?

Help the guys have a problem with firmware rev 2 tried to sew a modified failed downloaded the standard also does not work, why there is a problem with the step 21 where there is a update.zip that advise, now just a brick already pops up as a removable drive.

Posted 02/05/2017 at 21:30:

* Justad , * Justad , * Justad , There is an official firmware click

flashed with Wine 8.1 the first time ondu above is a description of a couple of posts

tablet first revision. tupil decided to flash
flashed. touch works with kosyakami- 1-2 cm wide. I ask once different brick
I forgot about it. then the son had found and asked to make
load post 1952 and the firmware of 1956 ONDA_V712D_v2.1 (light) although there is written that for 2 audit, the first rose as a native. friends, thank you all.

Although touch podtuplivaet sometimes on the edges, but I will not do anything else. in the bath. go watch cartoons

Post has been editedArtem Sokolov - 07.03.17, 02:14

Artem Sokolov @ 07/03/17, 2:08*
ONDA_V712D_v2.1 (light)

Good day.
As firmware ONDA_V712D_v2.1 (light) work? With tachem no problems?

Decided to revive your tablet, the first revision. I threw after troubles with tachem. I think the official sew or ondu try ...

Reflash the first revision - ONDA_V712D_v2.1 (light), rose norms. Touch straightened, only one edge of half a centimeter does not plow. The rest of the procedure.

P.S. Native firmware problems tachem not solve ...

Tablet audit can not determine the settings do not know the serial number on the box 1543Y003416-6
Current firmware - tried all three of the ONDA, and firmware revision for the first home.
Description of the problem - the touchscreen does not work in part with the first firmware revision - the touchscreen does not work, when the firmware for the second and fourth firmware from ONDA is a center, about a centimeter to the right does not respond and the bottom about two centimeters of the dead zone. Touchscreen native, worked fine, and three years later became simply fail. If you buy a new one, I'm afraid that there was no such problem.
Are there any thoughts on this?

Do not tell whether the firmware vitro return back to the internal memory as the main

I often rearrange SD Kathu therefore not very convenient

I s / n 1314001418. I understand rev.4. Official with ftp I ask - do not help either.
Give the normal link to ONDA V712-V3_v2.1.

Why links do not work? I can not download the firmware is not Amlogic Image Burning Tool v.1.6.2.2

Help the members of the forum! I changed the sensor, it did not work correctly, I decided to flash it, ripped it, restored it barely, please skip the firmware that would fix the touch! s / n 1313005045 I understand 4 revision!

Rep: (40)
Hello everyone, I need a config (.xml file) for the firmware of the tablet Rev 1. IfastI read, but I did not find the folder with the config in any of the firmwares (off, onda and miui). A tablet after unsuccessful firmware miui (it hung up and disconnected itself during it) does not load even in recovery. Help me please.

Rep: (2)
Generally brick? The computer does not respond to the connection?

Guys, tell me where to get the m3 chip driver on the textet tm7043xd tablet climbed all the internet

Posted 05/08/2018 20:47:

Guys, tell me where to get the m3 chip driver on the textet tm7043xd tablet climbed all the internet

Rep: (51)
Lay out somebody TWRP.
Update the header. Half of the files is not available.

Post has been editedkrichmar - 09.06.18, 19:55

Rep: (14)
That Chinese firmware, which is named in the header"Restoring touchscreen performance", not only works correctly with the tablet of the first revision, but also supports USB with a hub, a mouse with a keyboard, and a USB flash drive (if only there is enough power): indeec:

Tablet Rev.4
Current firmware - onda v712 (tried not only it)
Problem Description: Charging and shows a full battery charge, after a few minutes the display backlight flashes, decrease in brightness stabilizes the problem for a short time, and then flicker appears on the lower level of brightness and turns off the plate. When turned on again the charge can be displayed as a want, and 85 may or may 3 percent. When the charger is not flicker, and the plate is stable, but quickly charged. It has been replaced by battery due to bad autonomy after 2 years ispolzyvaniya.
Question: Can the problem be caused by poor-quality acb? If anyone came across, tell me what helped! Thank you in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 19:34