> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Nexus 10 - Firmware

Rep: (869)
PictureSamsung Nexus 10, Samsung GT-P8110 (Manta)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware

Recovery
Kernels
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 01.10.18, 13:18
Reason for editing: AOSP 9.0.0

Rep: (50)
* skat92,

I'm afraid to upset, but it's bad:

Rep: (7)
The tablet does not turn on. The problem described in the main theme.
I am trying to flash through odin
Firewood downloaded all with caps. Com port appears. Unzip the firmware, I choose .tar file, launch, crashes after step file analysis. Tell me what to do?

I tried again with another firmware, such as the process went, but in the end failed
Attached Image

Post has been editedMrImagine - 09.09.19, 22:05

Rekaveri able to successfully flash, but it just does not run as before, only now a different screensaver

Rep: (1)
People what the most adequate stitching put on the old man, sitting on the stock 5.1 already 5 years, and it works like a clock, slow, chugging along, fart, but not a single glitch and all as a watch, the battery origigal recently set by turning life into a piece of iron in a new way . I'm thinking for a change what a custom to put that would all work rules and without glitches, you can not the latest version, the speed we would like for the old man, and then read the branch a little, we all die in the custom 10s, well, time takes its toll but I think without a custom not cost, the memory die, the fee zdohlo who would not want to his workaholic-laborer in the coffin ahead of time to pack, it still need 2-3 years to run.

Post has been editedFinch3r - 30.10.19, 23:50

* Finch3r And where to buy the original battery?

* surv71, brought under the order

Post has been editedFinch3r - 31.10.19, 23:16

Finch3r @ 01.11.19, 06:15*
surv71, brought under the order

Also wondering where to get the branded battery. Chinese bought, quickly fell container.
Firmware using pure nexus substratum 7.1.1, the battery has twice as less runoff.

Tried to flash aosp and lineage to nine, and here and there disappear from the desktop icons after the first reboot, the inscriptions are left alone. Th for garbage.
On pure nexus substratum wafer often fall off, right now, eight try.

Rep: (148)
Finch3r @ 30.10.19, 21:49*
I'm thinking for a change which put a custom, that would all work rules and without glitches, you can not the latest version, the speed we would like to old man
sitting on omnirom 6.0.1, the drain vayfay falling off, everything is close to perfect for such an iron is quite fast. Here the battery would be good .. Otherwise, mostly as stationary.

Rep: (4)
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (LMY49J) someone that is under one?

Rep: (4)
Those who stayed dump art created through custom rekaveri. If so, please share. Lies ann replaced with flash on screen and does not boot.

demas21 @ 01.01.20, 11:41*
On pure nexus substratum wafer often falls off

found fell off because the router

Rep: (46)
The man from whom I bought this tablet, sitting on Remix OS. Has anyone tried it?

I'm on the latest official firmware tablet mercilessly lag. All the way or I something will spam system? Whether to revert to 4.4.4 or may establish Remix OS?

In general, I found RemixOS on this tablet. Firmware has only English and Chinese, not Russian. There is no possibility to switch Android language separately from the shell of language, as it can be in the desktop version on Android 6. And yes, not specified anywhere, but the firmware on the tablet is based on Android 5.0.2. Animations in the firmware slightly retarding, but does not hang tightly through each step as the drain 5.1. Without running the application RAM is filled up to 80% can be from here and the brakes animation. I wanted to go to YouTube, but it needs to be updated Play Services. I decided to update the Google Play Store, but for some reason he does not want to go into your account, after entering the data gives an error. Installing the latest version of Play Services through the APK from your computer did not help. And let the pros: there windowed mode and in the general interface resembles Windows, it is convenient. In the corner of the screen there is a button to switch between smartphone and tablet application interface. More flashing beautiful enough. Camera and flash work, though the camera application does not even have the required functionality. You can not turn off the flash and to change the photo resolution. Video not tested. Verdict: because of the English language Google Services unusable and small friezes animation hardly can comfortably use this firmware on an ongoing basis. I will try to install Android 4.4.4, see how things are there. But before removing the firmware made for you a few screenshots:
screenshots RemixOS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedYan_Ter - 14.04.20, 22:47

Rep: (149)
* Yan_Ter, read - and already almost wept)
Still staying onResurrection Remix 5.7.4 (Based on CyganogenMod 13.0) : Google Nexus 10 - Firmware (Post Lavik # 71656620) . Thus, in a note;)
Yes, by today's standards - not a plane, but IPTV, YouTube, no friezes, camera, flashlight work flawlessly)
Well, as a gaming device, our"Survivor"It can hardly be considered. Try at your leisure.

* Lavik I tried to install the firmware in the summer, about which you wrote. But TWRP I was a mistake, I do not remember what. And now I decided that enough was enough to endure problems and fell back to 5.1 4.4.4. While it is working fine. Cyanogen'm not going to try. At the expense of the games - in the autumn of 2018 to the latest official firmware downloaded PUBG date then release. And not LITE version without GFX Tool. He worked at 10-15 FPS on the eye. LITE think will work much better. A version antutu 2018 tablet scored 53,000 points

Rep: (44)
* Lavik And with OTG, there, do not know?

Rep: (149)
* archer_troy, It works fine. I use USB Media Explorer: https: //play.google.co...soft.nexususb.importer

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 00:32