> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Nexus 10 - Firmware

Rep: (867)
Google Nexus 10 - Firmware
PictureSamsung Nexus 10, Samsung GT-P8110 (Manta)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware

Recovery
Kernels
Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 01.10.18, 13:18
Reason for editing: AOSP 9.0.0

Rep: (103)
VaNo26rus @ 14.12.2012, 07:50*
Nexus 10 easy root

easy it is I understand not a complete rut? than it is different from the full?

Rep: (100)
sergey_kazan @ 14.12.2012, 13:41*
easy

Meaning "light." Those. an easy way to obtain root.

Rep: (73)
VaNo26rus, Added to the cap.
KReoN, appeared, But frommskip , but hereby WugFresh .
I never used the Toolkit, to me "easy" - to flash it through rekaveri. : Blush:
I added links to TOOLKIT in the cap, while the "Miscellaneous" section.

Post has been editedSlin1402 - 14.12.12, 15:17

Rep: (419)
sergey_kazan @ 14.12.2012, 13:41*
easy it is I understand not a complete rut? than it is different from the full?

We mean that it's just easy to get there is difficult not to agree with him, because obtaining root at Nexus has always been a very simple procedure) I do not see any reason to download the utility in question. There all manually performed in 2 clicks. That's why he and the nexus;)

Rep: (19)
Updated AOSP + 4.2.1
Changes:
1. Resynced with AOSP as of 17 Dec 2012 6:00 PM Pacific time
2. Some Quick Settings & Recents clear-all code cleanup and optimisation
3. New Superuser 3.3 with multi-user support [Owner only, Owner controlled & User controller] and better handling of apps with multiple root requests [Wipe data for Superuser app recommended]
4. Updated to latest kernel code & KTweakerT app by ktoonez with and GPU undervolt, slide2wake and some more tweaks & fixes [Enabling slide2wake consumes more battery. It is recommended that you use the "only when charging" option. GPU UV is dangerous if you do not understand and know what you are doing]
5. New super awesome default wallpaper by jester2508 [Link | Check out his work here] [I love this wallpaper !!]

Add to cap [ROM] AOSP | JB | 4.2.1 | JD's ROM | Simple, Stable, and Bugfree and something where updated information on more recent. : Yes2:

Rep: (4)
Prompt, after setting such [ROM + KERNEL] [AOSP] AOSP + 4.2.1 Is still be able to receive automatic updates from the google android?

derflinger unfortunately not, because this custom firmware. We'll have to wait for the update from the author of this firmware.

Rep: (16)
I can do none Mount, ie I can not throw off the zip firmware on the Nexus even don `t know what to do.

Kans270, And what actions you make?

Slin1402,
In rekaveri Mount SDCard, what he writes E: Unable to mount / usb-otg

I'm sorry, all corrected, vshil archive through DAS using rekaveri.

Rep: (3)
A CM, developers are not going to return the buttons at the bottom of their rightful place on the left, or it is not realizable?

drozel, now - no, it is known only to them, and can implement when.
drozel @ 21.12.2012, 16:47*
or it is not realizable?

This is already done in theParanoidAndroidandAOSP.
Talk ROMWho have a tablet interface.

Post has been editedSlin1402 - 21.12.12, 16:14

Rep: (4)
Slin1402 @ 20.12.2012, 15:10*
derflinger, unfortunately, not as this custom firmware. We'll have to wait for the update from the author of this firmware.

And which part is responsible for updating the android - she firmware or kernel? If native firmware to roll custom kernel - auto update will work? : Blush:

derflinger It is difficult to answer the question: "What is responsible for updating," but after all, is a function closer to the most piercing, and the kernel is responsible for the "hardware" to work together, memory allocation, the driver controls the wi-fi, GPS, etc. If you install a custom kernel on the drain (Native) firmware, the update "over the air" on Google you will not get it.

Post has been editedSlin1402 - 21.12.12, 21:12

Rep: (419)
Slin1402 @ 21.12.2012, 17:13*
which have a tablet interface.

And how they work, "2 nd status bar", where all the fast setup?) Or is it in this form is simply no?))
derflinger @ 21.12.2012, 20:50*
firmware or kernel itself

Agree withSlin1402, that still closer to this firmware, but there will not be refreshed exactly? Just when I ask runoff + custom kernel of. update, it just does not replace the kernel on the stock? Is not it so? (On nexus not sitting at the drain, however, such experimentation is not set, but the result is interesting;))

TID7 @ 21.12.2012, 22:46*
And how they work, "2 nd status bar", where all the fast setup?) Or is it in this form is simply no?))

Everything is workingOK. : yes2:
TID7, most likely during a custom kernel, firmware update "over the air", as "Stock" is checked before upgrading. In the presence of root rights, core stock and the drain firmware, everything has to be updated "over the air", but root fly off.
I too do not remember my Nexus S updated. : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedSlin1402 - 21.12.12, 22:13

Rep: (6)
I suggest voting is done by software or the number of downloads to show.
I would like to runoff than any sane replace. Prompt who knows.

Anosh, AOKP is nice but there is a significant bug (non-display buttons in vertical mode)
The Paranoid I think little sense, since there is one advantage - a change between the tablet and the phone mode.
Build Modaco the drain is not bad, but not the core stock.
Personally, I think the best at the moment - "nightie" Cyanogen official, after the update AOKP put it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 3:19