TP-LINK TL-MR3040 - Discussion | 3G / 4G Portable Wireless Router

Rep: (2519)
3G / 4G Portable N Series Wireless Router, powered by internal battery
TP-LINK TL-MR3040

Attached Image

Overview:
Compatible with HSPA / UMTS / EVDO 3G USB modems
Built-in 2000 mAh battery for extended use
Four operating modes for different situations: 3G router, portable access point, WISP router / client, wireless router
Wireless connection speed up to 150 Mbps for high-speed sharing and increasing signal coverage
Added support for 4G LTE USB modems: Megaphone / MTS Huawei E392, YOTA LU150

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or throughQMS.
Those wishing to become a curator, please write a request to the topicI want to be curator, having previously read the topic header and all materials for curators.

Post has been editedctich21 - 10.09.14, 20:25
Reason for editing: creating a header

Rep: (2519)
Venera_wl,
with Huawei E392 worked hereList exactly compatible

Post has been editedDr_sat - 10.09.13, 11:52

Rep: (2)
c E392 work if the network of MTS. With MTS openvrt should be put.

Rep: (14)
I have this router I use it with the modem from Beeline MF180 every 2-5 minutes I myself turned off and then turned on. How this gap can be removed? When using a pure modem on a PC is no such problem, but on the router

Post has been editedbag.falkova2013 - 12.10.13, 09:10

Rep: (87)
Owners router prompt this router with battery and taken out with an external power supply work?

PS. I answer myselfansweredin another forum, such as running

Post has been editedKOCTET - 29.10.13, 17:45

Rep: (0)
Sooo Well !, it is necessary to this router (TL-MR3040) earned the modem Skylink (CNU-680)
Help, who than can! Thanks in advance experts and Kulibin.

Rep: (57)
Venera_wl @ 09.09.2013, 21:07*
Is TL-MR3040 Raboatet with Megafon 4G M150-1, can someone already tried to combine these enabled handsets, as well?

TL-MR3040 + Megaphone M150-1

Problem solved in part as follows:

Installing the modem port to a value of:
AT ^ SETPORT = "FF; 10,12"
And connect the modem router after booting.

The command AT ^ SETPORT = "A1; 10,12" - did not help.
When administered AT ^ SETPORT = "FF; 1,2" is reset to 4G ports 10 and 12.

Router version 2.2 - the latest official firmware mr3040v2_en_3_14_4_ (121,017).
Beta constantly sees no modem!
Modem megaphone m150-1 E3276s-152: B7 (2600 MHz), B20 (800 MHz)

Latest firmware 21.436.03.00.00
Unlocked.

Bought this router ... with the first and second sticking my usb modem is not zarobil ... identifies trying to connect, goes out ... etc.
Help someone advice
There tp-link tl-mr3040 and Beeline USB-modem ZTE MF 192. Nerazlochen.
In my list of compatible modems are, but there MTS provider. Or is there more bin-file, only for Egypt
The Help Desk tp-link has also unsubscribe.
It is advisable to stay on the Beeline, so the flashing under the MTS and to pass on his sim will only if more did.
Separately, go and buy a supported modem beeline even less desire.
Thank you in advance...

The question is removed ... somehow it worked very ...

Good evening everyone.
Two days tormented with a bunch of TL-MR3040 - huawei E1550.
huawei E1550 unlocked, PC works seamlessly with MTS and Megafon, with TL-MR3040 did not want any. Through trial and error (flashing and both connected via USB extenders and hubs) it turned out that a bunch of running an extension cord, and at some distance from the TL-MR3040, if you connect an extension cord but placed next to no connection. A feeling that crushes wifi gsm.
As a result, solution to the problem:
settings TL-MR3040 Wireless set
Channel: 7
Mode: 11n
Channel Width: 20
All is well connected and working (MTS, Megafon). I think the setting may undergo substantial ....
I hope someone can help.

Good evening!
Make friends whether TL-MR3040 with Megafon 4G M100-3 free dance with a tambourine?
Or have any artful settings?
Thank!

Good day!

Modem E3276 (megaphone) + router TP-LINK TL-MR3040.
Modem: unlocked, native firmware megafonovskaya.
He introduced the team:
AT ^ SETPORT = "FF; 10,12"
AT ^ SYSCFGEX = "03", 3fffffff, 2,4,7fffffffffffffff ,

The router. Version 1. I changed it to the latest firmware for the 1st version off.sayta.

Purpose: it is necessary that the modem has worked only in LTE mode (3G is not necessary !!). How to check a bunch of works in which mode ?? While spidtestom tested, the results are worse than straight without a router (ping rate)

Rep: (7)
videoI want to connect a USB flash drive and use it as a mobile us .. can I put on the firmware from mr3040 mr3020? a brick in the conditions of the rotor domashinh resuscitated zvodskoy firmware? and how to flash openwrt to home?

Post has been editedxirecon - 11.01.14, 11:33

Hello world! Please tell me, how much of it really will give speed, if it is to catch a twisted pair? It will cut the rate or not? (Right now through Zyxel Keenetic Giga2 speed around 40MB - reception, 20mb - returns) Just a thought to buy this device and enjoy it on the go with 3G modem and at work to cling to the twisted pair cable to disconnect the modem. Thank you in advance! : Happy:

Rep: (12)
That's what he still can.
With the router TP-Link TL MR3040 and hacked firmware for it, we can manage to get SLR camera and remote monitor of your Android device. Watch the video below:

Tyts

Post has been editedMost - 19.01.14, 15:35

Will work with QUALCOMM GIO225?

People, and who can tell how it set up in OpenWRT multiwan package? I need to eth0 in the priority was, and as soon as he falls off, the compound spreads to 3G. yet this week setting and reading the manuals and forums made only or separately working eth0 and 3G without multiwan, or if the enable and configure multiwan rises only 3G, but refuses to eth0 ... where to dig, to be honest, did not understand (

Post has been editedti_moon - 31.01.14, 10:46

Rep: (21)
E3331 modem is not locked (with a megaphone Simcoe) + router TP-LINK TL-MR3040 is not on friendly terms. Driver for XP is not available. Just under XP can be bin file to discover the router to the modem. Can anyone have? Maybe someone has already overcame this problem?

Hello!
Router TP-LINK TL-MR3040 + Modem MTS 824F
Tell me please!
Fails Settings Quick Setup 3G / 4G.
(Where you choose Location, Mobile ISP)
like the default data is correct,
but the Next button is not pressed.

zxserg @ 22.11.2013, 04:56*
Good evening vsem.Dva tormented day with a bunch of TL-MR3040 - huawei E1550.huawei E1550 unlocked, PC works seamlessly with MTS and Megafon, with TL-MR3040 did not want any. Through trial and error (flashing and both connected via USB extenders and hubs) it turned out that a bunch of running an extension cord, and at some distance from the TL-MR3040, if you connect an extension cord but placed next to no connection. A feeling that crushes gsmNadeyus wifi, someone will help.

For sure.
Thanks for the advice.
When connecting directly to Huawei e173 into the USB port of the router (even with exercise, even without position in space and do not change anything) - the speed and there were no creepy Ping.
Connect the modem to the router through a USB extension (ie, carried her on his 80 cm) Connect the charger - quite another - almost like a ping directly to the Note, the speed is the same as directly.

Post has been editedkamenko_p - 12.02.14, 00:54

Rep: (44)
It was a version of the router 1. He has worked with hyawei e3276 (megafon 150).

Now version 2 router and I can not get it to work with the same modem (((((((and the beta firmware and put openvrt.

Prompt where to dig ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 7:17