Message#1
24.11.12, 22:30
Alea iacta est
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1295
Check in: 08.09.12
Sony Xperia X Compact

libGDX is an open source (Java) cross-platform library for creating games. It is the framework, to say that libGDX is an engine, is not quite right. To help developers, there is a Wiki, an active forum, online JavaDocs documentation, and even video tutorials. The library supports the development of both 2d and 3d games, supports all versions of OpenGL available on Android.

If the moderators allow, I will post in the subject announcements of my tutorials with a link to the articles themselves in my blog. Ask "why this topic, if everything can be found on the blog?". Supposed to create a topic so that people ask questions about this. If the question is not complicated, I will answer right here. If disclosure of a question pulls on an article, then I will make an article

While there are not so many lessons, I write when there is time. In the future, I plan to highlight all the main parts of the development so that everyone can write their own Bomberman = D

1. Introduction. Attached filelibGDX-part-0.pdf(362.65 KB)
    Describes the setting of the environment itself: what and where to download to start development and how to connect all this to Eclipse.
  2. Game life cycle. Attached filelibGDX-part-1.pdf(254.48 KB)
    Considered the life cycle of the game. In principle, as applied not only to games, but to any application on Android.
  3. Game architecture. Attached filelibGDX-part-2.pdf(257.59 KB)
    Considered architecture. I suggest MVC-like architecture to separate logic, model, and presentation.
  4. Scene2d based game architecture. Attached filelibGDX-part-2-1.pdf(342.21 KB)
    In order not to reinvent the wheel, you can use the tools themselves. In libGDX there is a package scene2d, which allows you to create a good architecture based on it.
  5. Module Overview. Attached filelibGDX-part-3.pdf(273.45 KB)
    The article is a translation of official documentation.
  6. Sprites, Textures, Regions, Atlas. Attached filelibGDX-part-4.pdf(399.6 KB)
    When writing a game, the most time is spent on working with graphics. This article discusses how to work with graphics (textures, regions, etc.) in libGDX. In addition to describing the principles of basic give a couple of tips on optimizing rendering.
  7. Touchscreen operation and control. Attached filelibGDX-part-5.pdf(280.27 KB)
    On how to organize control in the game using the joystick.
  8. Work with the physics engine Box2D. Attached filelibGDX-part-6.pdf(359.8 KB)
    Highlights when working with Box2D. Shows how to create simple objects and handle interactions between them.
  9. Work with ContactListener from Box2D. Attached filelibGDX-part-6-1.pdf(292.75 KB)
    The article discusses the class
    ContactListener
    that allows you to handle collisions. A couple of practical examples are given: passing through objects, destroying objects when touched.
  10. Using Filters in Box2D. Attached filelibGDX-part-6-2.pdf(292.67 KB)
    How to filter collision checks.
  11. Using admob. Attached filelibGDX-part-7-1.pdf(301.13 KB)
    It tells how to add AdMob ads to your games written in LibGDX. Examples of implementation are given, etc.
  12. Creating menus and switching between screens. Describes how to create your game menu with LibGDX tools.

Sources on github:libgdx tutorials at github
Who cares, sharedBomberman source.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 23.11.17, 12:02
Reason for editing: curator
mihail_13
Message#982
08.05.18, 09:50
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2147
Check in: 21.03.14

* cetrin
And where to put this class? In general or in android? And from where to initialize / call?
The code is in appearance for the android part. And how to show it from there from the general part?
cetrin
Message#983
08.05.18, 10:00
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 31.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Mihail_13 @ 05.05.18, 08:50*
And where to put this class? In general or in android? And from where to initialize / call?
The code is in appearance for the android part. And how to show it from there from the general part?

Of course in the android module. Initialize in the onCreate () method of the AndroidLauncher class (if you haven't renamed it). And to cause as well as any platform-specific code. Create an interface with the necessary methods in the core module, implement it in the android module, and transfer the implementation of this interface to your game class. Well, you call the right methods in the game itself.

--------------------
MadDogMachete
Message#984
10.05.18, 14:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 15.05.15

Hello colleagues!
I created a video on LibGDX creating a game (I promised to post it here). The hard disk flew: hysterics:, almost all the video was lost, the project remained (saved to the cloud).
I decided to finish the project, and started blogging. Who is interested in reading about the implementation of solutions in projects link.

Post has been editedMadDogMachete - 10.05.18, 14:43

--------------------
My projects...
Magic tower
Poketpet
cetrin
Message#985
10.05.18, 20:43
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 31.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

MadDogMachete @ 05/10/18 13:42*
Flew hard drive, almost all the video lost

I have all the projects stored on bitbucket.org in private repositories, and the source codes of graphics and sounds in the dropbox. It's one thing to lose something that swings from the Internet in half an hour, and another thing is what has been sawed from scratch for several months.

--------------------
Minegamer054
Message#986
07.07.18, 09:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 08.01.17
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920F

API and WIKI by libgdx

Made for myself offline documentation on libgdx and decided to post here, suddenly someone will come in handy.
Download

--------------------
Do not forget to put+to this post
Toby_c
Message#987
14.07.18, 13:33
Tobius Tyrannosaurus
[offline]

Messages 517
Check in: 27.12.17
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

MineGamer054 @ 7.07.18, 13:24*
LIBGDX WIKI + API.rar
Archive is damaged
Attached Image
With the same computer
Minegamer054
Message#988
14.07.18, 18:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 08.01.17
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920F

* Toby_c, I have the latest version of RAR quietly opening the archive
Attached Image

--------------------
Do not forget to put+to this post
Toby_c
Message#989
14.07.18, 20:24
Tobius Tyrannosaurus
[offline]

Messages 517
Check in: 27.12.17
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

* Minegamer054, installed rar, helped

Post has been editedToby_c - 14.07.18, 20:25
Mishansky
Message#990
27.08.18, 03:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 310
Check in: 24.10.15
Huawei Ascend G7

Help with a problem
Libgdx problem with zero coordinates
Here is the same question, only more code
https: //stackoverflow ...-with-zero-coordinates
xvadim
Message#991
07.12.18, 12:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 686
Check in: 23.04.12
Google nexus 4

Made a couple of leisurely puzzles on libGDX. Now I saw the third. Their structure is about the same, so to save myself time I made a small repository with the skeleton of a similar game:libGDX Skeleton. Maybe someone else will be useful.

In my approach, one screen is used at which the stages change.

--------------------

50 pagesV  « < 48 49 50 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:16