UniWar HD Club

Rep: (344)
UniWar HD Club

Attached Image

Welcome to the UniWar HD Players Club.

We communicate, give advice, share victories :)

Rules:
ComplianceForum Rules.
If you want to join the club, write to me inQMS

Participants:
1.dem0naNickname in the game -demmi , dem0na. Rating 2100-2300
2.Cat DaVinciNickname in the game -KotDaVinchi.
3.sol3Nickname in the game -sol3 . Rating 2300-2450
4.CAFENickname in the game -Rainbow.
5.olex48Nickname in the game -olex , f0b0s. 2500 rating
6.VarutNickname in the game -Varut . 2500 rating
7.braga28Nickname in the game -Braga_man .
8.eliedNickname in the game -Fatblind
9.AnuaransaNickname in the game -Anuaransa
10.isemenov2020Nickname in the game -isemenov2020
11.StyleproNickname in the game -StylePro46 . Rating 1702
14.lamrofen89Nickname in the game -lamrofen . Rating 1583
15.Bruce lNickname in the game -Brucik . Rating 1760
16.blackjack666Nickname in the game -bj549 .
17.movetoneNickname in the game -moveton .
18.myrtleNickname in the game -barvar .
19.provaiderNickname in the game -xoox-12 .
20.maximmaxim23Nickname in the game -maximmaxim23 .
21.AnargonNickname in the game -Anargon .
22.VideoAlexNickname in the game -AlexVideo 1530 .
23.Anton3213Nickname in the game -Murazor .
24.EvilSharkNickname in the game -EvilShark .
25.Ner0kNickname in the game -Ner0k .

F.A.Q. on the game:
Course young fighter
Guide for the smallest "(instructions for absolute beginners):
When you first start your game in your life, you can do the following:

1. Immediately go online and fight there with computer bots, live bots (the same as you newbies) or slightly more experienced players (click "play online")
2. Play a training campaign (click on “play campaign) (recommended)
3. Play solo against bots offline (click "play solo")
4. Play on the same phone against a friend (play vs.)

I recommend to start a learning campaign at a normal level of difficulty. It is small, about 20 missions. Do not play on hard, do not waste time, with live fighters everything is different. Bots are bots. They will not teach you anything, except for obtaining initial information about the features of units.

Also, it is not necessary to go through the whole campaign. Slightly figured out what was happening and welcome to the online.

So, click "play online". The first time you will need to go through the registration process. Sign up? Congratulations! You are now a Uniwar warrior and worthy of respect. My respect to you and good luck in battle

We will not analyze all the menu items of the game here. Let us dwell on the main ones.
So, when you went online, click the menu item “start new game” (above this item there is a menu “current games”, in it you can view already created games, but you don’t have them yet).

By clicking "start new game" we find ourselves in front of three points:

Start random game (start random game)
Setup custom game (start your game)
Join existing game (join the game started by someone).

The easiest place to start is with a rand of games. Click on Start random game, choose your race (or random), rating or non-rating, voila, and you are in the game. The program will select for you a living opponent approximately with your level of rating and skill.

In the item Setup custom game we can start our game on the map we set. This game of yours will appear in the list of games (accessible via the Join existing game menu) and you will wait until someone wants to enter your game. When it comes, you will see it in the list of your games (current games). If the opponent suits you, then you start the game, if you don't like it, then throw it out of the game and wait for the next one.

Through the point of the item Join an existing game you get into the list of all games created by someone waiting to start. Join and if you are not thrown out, start the game.

But once again, the fastest way to start a game for a beginner is to use a random game. Start with this, and there you will understand in more detail.
Article from Waxoid
Many novice players at Uniwar are surprised at the fact that she has much more in common with chess than one would expect, based on her resemblance to the famous Starcraft RTS.
Indeed, many time-tested principles of a good chess game are perfectly applicable to Uniwar.

Think in terms of material, space and time.
Chess players are trained to operate in these three categories. I think the common mistake of the players in Uniwar is the exclusive attention only to the material (the balance of the downed units on both sides) and the neglect of space and time are not less important elements of the game. A winning strategy involves exchanging one element for another. For example, you can donate some part of the material or exchange the material for the opportunity to "send the enemy back" for several rounds, than not to let him reach the goal. Here the time factor is, roughly speaking, the number of rounds for which something can be achieved - for example, to achieve a real threat of seizing the base or accumulating funds for Volker. By “space” is meant the possibility of free movement of units and the creation of various combinations of threats and positions. Taking away enemy space is often an important task, especially given the different types of territories and control zones in Uniwar. This means that a constrained position can turn into a defeat.

Do not focus on the shot figures, focus on what remains on the board.
It’s too easy to take over counting material and get distracted by the units you’ve lost. However, only those troops that remain on the map and what can be done from the current position are important.

Checkmate - the only goal
In Uniwar we are talking about base captures. Always consider all the possibilities to capture the base and use the remaining units to block the enemy's attempts to stop you. Even if you donate material - the future receipt of money from the base is usually decisive. Threats to seize the bases are the main goal of the campaign. Often the threat of seizure ties up your opponent's hands, for example, forcing him to go on the defensive in an attempt to stop the takeover. The result of the diversion of units to defense may be new tactical capabilities. Never forget what the true goal of the game is.

Win usually superior forces
Despite all of the above, (you did not think that the strategy is simple, is it true?) It is usually true that achieving material superiority over an opponent increases your chances of winning. Take care of each unit and keep a careful count of the material. Withdraw troops for treatment when necessary. If you have a chance to demolish an enemy unit without counterplay, it is usually worth using it.

If you see a good move, sit in your arms until you see an even better one.
With such a variety of opportunities in each position, this principle must be kept in mind. In many ways, Uniwar requires the optimal use of each unit as a member of one coordinated army. This makes it possible to obtain the maximum advantage in material, space, time and the use of tactical features such as the gangap and the properties of the terrain. Think over completely different moves (attackers or defense) or just a different order of units and sides of attack, counting the pros and cons until you find the absolutely best move possible.

Even if it seems that you have nowhere to go from just such a move, it is worth spending some time searching for a better alternative.
Try to think outside the box before you do what seems completely “natural” in this situation. Maybe you should not cover the unit that you usually protect, because you will be able to create a more convincing counter-threat elsewhere.

Make sure all your pieces work out their price.
Part of optimizing your moves is to check if the units justify the price you paid for them. What is the meaning of each combat unit? Threaten, protect, block (or be a human shield), control space, counterbalance an opposing unit, prevent the enemy from relaxing in one way or another? For all of each unit does it justify its price here? And if not, how to change the position to change it?

Premature attack is doomed to failure
It seems to me that 80% of players could get +300 rating points simply by following this principle. Your army must act as a single organism and attack in order to win. Tactical elements of the game (such as a gangap), as well as strategic considerations, require thoughtful, coordinated play and attack only when it is guaranteed (well, or very likely) will lead to the seizure of bases or immediately gain material, space and time. The fact that you can start a fight does not mean that you should. Are there clear reasons why you will succeed through a series of exchanges of blows, especially given the fact that the battle is closer to the bases of the enemy, where he receives replenishment faster than you?
Perhaps you think that a cautious defense game is a drag on the time and what only the cowards do. If so, then you have a long series of painful lesions. Not for that game you come from. Think about devoting your time to games that are more focused on constant conflict, say, Call of Duty

Won in the material - let the advantage in turn
The advantage of +400 credits in the material is possible quite insignificant if there are still a lot of troops on the map. But if you manage to initiate a series of equal exchanges of material from both sides, then this advantage may begin to look much more decisive in relation to the remaining pieces on the board.

Determine the goal of each opponent's turn.
Again, a quick +300 rating can be obtained by simply scrutinizing the opponent’s actions. What can he actually do? What is he thinking about? Why built these units and move them here? What damage can they do after your turn? The moves that the opponent can make, not the ones you hope for, are deadly.

In "real chess" you try to make sure that you can provide all the threats of an opponent before he realizes them; otherwise it is a “chess of hope”
In other words - the amazing property of the human brain to see what one wants to see. You will have to teach your condescending mind to look at the real possibilities of an opponent, and not on dreams about what he could do. And build a response move accordingly. If the situation requires defense, then, damn it, defend.

Do not argue on the basis of past steps, take into account only the current position.
Too easy to continue to follow the plan even if it stopped working. Look at every move with a fresh look.

Do not be afraid to lose, be afraid to play and learn nothing
Nuff Sede

Defeat is the greatest teacher
Get at least one important lesson from each loss. “From one defeat you will learn more than from a dozen victories”

Basically, play with your opponents 100-200 points higher than you in the rating. You must be punished for your mistakes in order not to repeat them.
To this we can add that a game with an opponent 500 higher can demoralize - you still can’t taste why you so totally merged. Playing with the weaker is fun, but it does not always mean that you learn something new. Opponents are a bit stronger - an excellent balance. Usually they have already learned not to make some mistakes from those that you still make. What is a mistake? (The first step on the way to mastery is getting rid of jambs) If you lose, ask your opponent for advice and point out your mistakes. What he wants to share may be an interesting surprise.

The invention of a rating system is the worst that could happen to beginners. Without it, they would just play when they wanted and became stronger, instead of protecting tsiferki, etc.
Few words of wisdom for each of us who fall into the trap of caring for our ranking, instead of caring for being a good person

If you are worried about the opponent's rating or the game at the level of your capabilities, then do not watch his rate until the end of the game.
There are two lessons. Firstly, you should not underestimate the opponent, based on his smaller numbers and play loosely and condescendingly. The veil of eyes can fall very hard. Secondly, do not think that if the opponent’s tsiferki is bigger, it means you will lose. I even find it difficult to say how many games I won because of the premature surrender of the enemy, which I attribute to the fact that after seeing my higher rating, they decided that I had already grabbed God by the beard. Although at this time I could bite my nails in anxiety about a very incomprehensible game situation. Everyone can lose. In any game.

In chess, you constantly learn (every move) to do small things: do not rush, count the material effect of the move and check the basic tactics. Very soon you will realize that these things are not so small.
Great quote for the final!

Useful links:

Current versions:

For joining the club write your nickname on the forum and in the game

Upon request, write your rating

Club button: UniWar HD Club
[Url = http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=401922[bББ[COLOR=blueERT Fans Club UniWar HD [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ URL]

Post has been editeddem0na - 15.04.15, 11:28
Reason for editing: Updated useful links

Rep: (1284)
Oh, how great.
Signing up: the main accdemmi , optional (confidently gaining rate) dem0na
The rate is still low at the level of 2100-2300

meleshkin-igor I suggest in the members of the club nickname on the forum to write the color of the group ( dem0na in my case), and nicknames in the game to highlight bold , at least the main one.
ZY oh, and you will be tired of the rate to change everything)))

Post has been editeddem0na - 24.11.12, 16:57

Rep: (37)
Let me warm up
Nickname KotDaVinchi

dem0na,
I do not think that there will be so many people)

meleshkin-igor we'll see)) Time will tell.

You can also create another subsection
useful links

Yeah, it turns out already there, but in current versions. In general, see for yourself, at your discretion.

Post has been editeddem0na - 24.11.12, 17:02

Write your wishes)

sol 3 sign up already))
Third you will be: drinks :: party:

By the way ...meleshkin-igor Why are you not enrolling yourself in club members ?? !! I created a topic, designed a cap, but there are no participants. Not order: nono:

Post has been editeddem0na - 24.11.12, 17:17

dem0na,
I do not play the game, so I did not write)
What color is the best button to do?

Rep: (3)
sol3 maximum rating of 2450 now 2300.
and exile on runniv here can be?
The check showed that it is impossible: P
And I got tired of speaking the Aesop language :)

Post has been editedsol 3 - 24.11.12, 17:30

I do not play the game, so I did not write)

it is somehow strange that the club is created by one who does not play .....

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 24.11.12, 17:30

sol 3,
I tried to add a link to f.a.q for 5 minutes, the administration seems to have conjured something.
The main paid sections do not advertise and all.

runiwar dot ru

Yes, strange things are going on.

Then you can just write - Runiar, and who wants, he will find.

Hmm ... something in the club hung some waiting for repression, I do not want to be a partisan. Damn, will we communicate here normally or not?

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 24.11.12, 17:44

meleshkin-igor mark the main ideas in the article about chess principles (as in the original).
You can also add "Guide for the smallest" in the FAK. here fromthis postyou can pull it out.

does not work, well, okay, you can communicate without links

I'm going to listen to the music.

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 24.11.12, 17:50

meleshkin-igor and in the current versions align items under the spoilers android and ios. Those. So that there and there it starts with the topic on 4pda, shop, direct link. Well, in any order, but that was the same. But this is from the category of my "want"

And in my opinion, in the FAK, first put "for the smallest" (I would have pointed out the authorship and removed the extra lines of text, he will not be able to answer questions about the univar here), and then chess principles.

Post has been editeddem0na - 24.11.12, 18:03

if only it was possible to flood and not to feel emoticons, and we will survive the rest
: banned:: banned:: banned:: banned:: banned:: banned:: banned:

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 24.11.12, 17:55

This can now be added to FAK -KMB

I think references to KMB will be more than enough. To whom it will be necessary, they will get out of there to the main one and go to study further. ;)

Post has been editeddem0na - 24.11.12, 18:01

and here is the Dance in the club!

http://youtu.be/LCkMm0uMWyM

http://youtu.be/yWTqMjoPIPY

http://youtu.be/ZXNPzG2wDfQ

Post has been editedCat DaVinci - 24.11.12, 19:44

Eh, I merge three fights (((There, however, the alignment was not in my direction, I thought I would wriggle out, but no.

Rep: (3)
and today I also have a “record” of loosing streak raised to six :), you need to beat somebody, there are already two candidates.

Well, at least some kind of movement, otherwise it already starts to seem to me that this was not the most successful idea.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 4:09