MOD S106 for Lenovo P700i (Deodex) [ 17 ] ** [2,28%]
Total votes: 744

Rep: (240)
Lenovo P700i - Firmware
PictureLenovo P700i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Embellishments | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
The last set of drivers
Download drivers for firmwareAttached fileLenovo_drv.7z.(5.99 MB)

Download Flash ToolAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1222.00.zip(5.94 MB)

Official firmware Russia

Official firmware China
P700i_s111_120824
Assembly number: P700i_S111_120824
Date: 08.24.2012
Creator: Lenovo
Composition: firmware images
Description:
Flusted through the cable using Flashtool [/ Color] (see Instructions)
Interface languages: English, Chinese
Keyboard: English, Chinese
DownloadPeople

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
IMEI repair instructions
Install CWM Recovery
For compiled recovery and instructions thank javum .
1. High and unpackSP Flash Tool (Lies here in the header in Drivers and Utilities )
2. Touch the drivers they will use the phone connector with the computer (take there in the header)
3. Highly like the recovery, unpack any folder without Chinese, Russians and other non-Latin characters on the way.
Attached fileCWM_Recovery_v5.5.0.4.zip.(4.59 MB)
orAttached fileCWM-Based_Recovery_v6.0.1.5.zip.(4.9 MB)

4. We start SP Flash Tool
Attached Image

5. Click the Scatter-Loading button and select the MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt_scatter_emmc.txt file from (Unpacked from the archive with Recovery )
6. Let the tick opposite the recovery and select the file (from the unpacked archive with Recovery)
Attached Image

7. Click the download button and respond to yes (yes) to the question.
Attached Image

8. Connect the phone S.Pull outbattery
9. If everything is right, the red strip of status will run first, then yellow and a green circle will appear, notifying the success of the operation.
Attached Image

10. Turn off the phone, use.
Attention! On the S106 firmware, there is a return of the factory recovery at the first boot of the phone.
To exclude this annoying misunderstanding, you need to delete (having root rights) file /System/recovery-from-boot.p.
Or just flash CWM-based Recovery v6.x and immediately go to it after the firmware.
When leaving Recovery, will offer to block the restoration of the factory recovery.

P.S. If errors occur, then after 4 points run SP Flash Tool you need to go to the FlashTool settings ->Options ->DA Download All ->Speed ​​->And choose hereFull Speed

FlashTool Firmware
Download and install on a computer USB driver.
Download FlashTool, and unpack the archive to the root of any computer diskfor exampleWITH:
Download the required firmware, and unpack next to FlashTool. The firmware itself is in a packaged file (target_bin.7z), which is placed in the RAR archive (P700i_Row_S1xx_xxxxxxxxxx.rar), and it is precisely this file that you need to unpack, and it is from the unpacked directory (target_bin "you need to take the MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file ....
Disable the machine from a USB computer.
Turn off the device!
Start the Flash_Tool.exe program
Scatter-Loading press the button, navigate to the folder and select the firmware file MTK6577_Andriod_scatter_emmc.txt
Press the Update button
Without inserting the batteries, connect the machine to a USB computer. The firmware will start automatically.
Wait until the end of the firmware (may take considerable time) At the end of the firmware, you will see the following window.
Disconnect the device from the USB of the computer.
Insert the battery.
Turn on the machine.

Firmware via Standard Recovery
We place the firmware on the internal memory card of the phone, then
When the phone is turned off, press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, then press the volume rocker "+" and "-" at the same time and release the power button, we hold the rocker until entering recovery.

If it does not work, then you need to practice ...
The whole point is to push the rocker before the appearance of Lenovo inscriptions, and the power button is released after it appears ...

If you have a standard recovery, the firmware will start automatically (you should wait for its ending and rebooting the device)

Firmware via CWR Recowery
* Navigating in Recovery by volume keys and confirm the power button.
If you haveCWR Recowery. then you should choose the item
-install zip from sdcard
Further
- choose zip from sdcard (If the firmware was placed on the outer sdcard )
- choose zip from internal sdcard (If the firmware has placed on the internal memory of the phone )
Next select the desired firmware file:
- Xxxxxxxxxxxx.zip.
And click on it and choose this item:
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-Yes - Install - Xxxxxxxxxxxx.zip
-No
-No
-No
- ++++ go Back ++++

And wait for the end of the firmware
After that, click:
- Rebot System Now

Yes, and most importantly, when installing modified firmware make a wipe to avoid the overlays of the new system to the old
Because of which will be possible errors !!!

In the CWM Recovery menu it is:
- wipe data / factory reset
Do not forget to save the old firmware to roll back !!!
- backup and restore

Getting Root

Since native recovery does not support the root setting To do this, you will have to install CWM Recovery cm. Instructions (spoiler),
After that, it will get root rights through it. So on points!

Getting Root
Making the above described and installing the modified recovery proceed to get root
1. Tick files
Attached fileupdate.zip(1.65 MB)
Root for rights
Attached fileunroot.zip(162.01 KB)
to remove root rights
2. We introduceupdate.zip on internal memory card Phone, appearance
3.U Press the power button off and keep 1-2 seconds, then press the "+" and "-" volume swing at the same time and release the power button, keep the rocker to enter the recovery.

If it does not work, then you need to practice ...
The whole point is to push the rocker before the appearance of Lenovo inscriptions, and the power button is released after it appears ...

Move on the menu items Radio Volume Confirm with the power button (briefly)
4. When recovery, select item
-install zip from sdcard
and further
- choose zip from sdcard (if aupdate.zipPlaced on the outer sdcard )
- choose zip from internal sdcard (if aupdate.zipPlaced on the internal memory of the phone )
Next, find update.zip and click on it, choose
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-No
-Yes - Install - Update.zip
-No
-No
-No
- ++++ go Back ++++

5. And wait for the installation.
6.Del to exit back to the menu and click
- reboot system now
7.All Root Received.

To remove root
Placeunroot.zip on internal memory card phone and do the same
Manipulation in Recovery as described above.

There was an opportunity to getRoot-right in one click

Recovery

miscellanea

Poll results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 29.03.18, 01:17
Reason for editing: Android Kitkat for Lenovo P700i / Plainrom

Rep: (265)
Maximum117 @ 25.11.2012, 19:07*
Data and SDCard2 Rada and SDCard2 Reformation (internal memory card, not to be confused with external.

Well? Where?

Maximum117 @ 25.11.2012, 19:31*
Now I am trying to remake the patch from 6575 for our 6577, so that all the memory under the DATA has come down.

Maximum117 @ 25.11.2012, 19:31*
Now I am trying to remake the patch from 6575 for our 6577, so that all the memory under the DATA has come down.

Oh, not necessary. Romodel has already tried. Not worth it
Custom patch only for 770? And on other devices Lenovo ??

Added to the headergetting Root
If there are comments, please write to me in a personal or here in the subject.

Rep: (320)
Add pleasedirect linkon the firmware (i.e. on the people, and not to my post). The link is shown below.

The firmware contains Chinese and English, despite this with its help you can revive the phone.

Firmware for restoring the phone from the semi-arrip mode by cable:Narod

Thank. =)

Post has been editedmaximum117 - 26.11.12, 11:16

Maximum117 @ 11/26/2012, 12:13*
The firmware contains Chinese and English, despite this with its help you can revive the phone.

It is possible to revive with the P700i_ROW_S105_120920, it also sews through the Fash Tool.

Well, okay, still added let it be. : thank_you:

Rep: (1)
From the same Lenovo-forums.ru:
Attention! On the S106 firmware, there is a return of the factory recovery at the first boot of the phone. To exclude this annoying misunderstanding, you need to delete (having root rights) file /System/recovery-from-boot.p. Or just flash CWM-based Recovery v6.x and immediately go to it after the firmware. When leaving Recovery, will offer to block the restoration of the factory recovery.

Please add to the header, to the section on the firmware of the extended recovery.

Merovigen,
Added by

Rep: (15)
Maximum117 @ 25.11.2012, 19:07*
Data and SDCard2 sections

Put the patch, restored from the backup, after the restart I asked to format the built-in memory card. It seems everything works.
Now the memory menu looks like this:
Attached Image
-
Attached Image
-
Attached Image

It is not clear what kind of "USB storage device", and will it turn off the second patch that disables SDCard2?

Rep: (15)
Maximum117 @ 11/27/2012, 16:14*
... but if you want to make it even better ...

For me, so with the root, the distribution of SDCard2 is the "miracle of the device", nothing more needs.
Well, if only 4.1 to put it in it ... but this is already from the section "Tuning" :)

Please add in the capfirst custom For our phone. Because The author requested Do not mirror I bring the original link (link to the post): link

Feels like a little faster (probably because it is deodexed). Externally approximated as possible to the standard ICS interface. The launcher is replaced with Apex. Init.d is supported in the firmware. Minimum programs. The market picked up immediately. Normal PowerMenu: shutdown, reboot, reboot into recovery.

The only minus, more precisely, not minus, and my oversight: there is no network (but, I think it is because it was necessary to put on top 106, as the author wrote, I made a full wipe).

Conclusion: You can put and boldly use. Just read the instructions on the link.

Post has been editedmaximum117 - 01.12.12, 20:46

Rep: (206)
Maximum117 @ 12/01/2012, 12:10*
Now Cache will have a size close to 30 megabytes,
Everything is wonderful, that's just when installing toys from googlePlay more than 29MB size, or OTA updates (OS update via air). Inevitably arise problems.
Because Programs from the market and updates are initially loaded in the Cache ...

tigr72,
So it is, but here I will not use a marquer, no update on the air, because I put everything manually (so rather, but this is just my opinion). And hold 400 MB to upgrade which I will never want, besides, I now actively use this place. When I can connect the swap, then in general I will pump everything in SDCard2 and format it on Linux-Swap (through the recovery, you can formatthe innerMemory if micro SD is not inserted or does not meet the requirements for a free place).

By the way, a fish on the net, I was looking for custom stuff, it turns out phones with the same gland as our pond, but, unfortunately, they, like our recently, there are no normal customs on them.

Post has been editedmaximum117 - 02.12.12, 12:11

Rep: (650)
Has anyone tried to install not official firmware? How with glitches?

Rep: (5)
1. On the devices from China, the official Russian firmware is set without problems? After all, iron is the same.
2. Is there somewhere on the official site of Lenovo (Russian) laid out firmware?

dis100,
1. You yourself answered your question (naturally you can put Russian asking the Chinese phone).
2. In this topic in the header, see (links to firmware and on the firmware).

Rep: (1)
Drivers from the header are suitable for Windows XP only. For 7ka not yet?

Kohcojib @ 04.12.2012, 16:23*
Drivers from the header are suitable for Windows XP only.

Suitable. I put, I laid out

Rep: (5)
maximum117
I meant lay out these firmware on the official website of Lenovo? (For example, if I do not trust the intermediaries and I would like to get "from hand to hand" :)).
And in fact it is very good for tracking the last official firmware except the forum

DIS100 @ 04.12.2012, 23:37*
I meant lay out these firmware on the official website of Lenovo? (For example, if I do not trust the intermediaries and I would like to get "from hand to hand" :)).

Looking for and unite. I have not found.

dis100,
I also did not find.
Because The firmware is updated by air, most likely they will not be on an off site (after all, it is simply updates like patches for Windows). And if they are, only after the exit, let's say, full of 4.1.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:54