Comparison of Poweramp sound with other players | Who gives the sound better. Your opinions, evidence, justification
Which player has the best sound?
Vote, only if comparing player
Poweramp [ 2561 ] ** [46,54%]
Neutron Music Player [ 839 ] ** [15,25%]
JetAudio [ 730 ] ** [13,27%]
Stellio [ 219 ] ** [3,98%]
DeaDBeeF Player [ 23 ] ** [0,42%]
TTPod android [ 30 ] ** [0,55%]
ZPlayer [ 14 ] ** [0,25%]
Rocket Music Player [ 18 ] ** [0,33%]
Winamp [ 71 ] ** [1,29%]
Mortplayer [ 12 ] ** [0,22%]
Xplay music player [ 7 ] ** [0,13%]
doubleTwist Player [ 9 ] ** [0,16%]
GoneMAD Music Player [ 134 ] ** [2,44%]
Music PlayerPro [ 152 ] ** [2,76%]
n7player music player [ 32 ] ** [0,58%]
Fusion music player [ 2 ] ** [0,04%]
AIMP for Android [ 394 ] ** [7,16%]
Walkman [ 169 ] ** [3,07%]
Rockbox [ 42 ] ** [0,76%]
Music Folder Player [ 45 ] ** [0,82%]
Total votes: 5503

Rep: (384)
Discussion and comparison of sound in different players.
the basis / landmark is taken popular player Poweramp

In this thread are allForum RulesandSection Rules

Famous players and their main topics of discussion. The list is updated!

The topic is forbidden to discuss the work programs, their purchase, bugs (except sound) and other issues that are discussed in the main themes of the players.
The topic PROHIBITED DISCUSSION VARESE and, moreover, lay out broken versions!

excerpts fromsection rules
tab @ 09/13/2010, 13:02*
Violation of the rules in this forum is guaranteed to lead you into PO mode (read only) or even to block your account.

In this forum, the section of the rules No. 4 (General Rules for the creation of topics and posts) act as relaxed as possible. The remaining rules are fully valid!

What is forbidden - mate, insults, the transition to the individual, the game with a reputation (cheat, revenge, etc.), Albanism, religious themes, politics, discussion of the administration and policies of the resource.

Allowed to discuss everything that relates to the sound. Everything is possible that does not contradict the rules above!
The equalizer setting directly touches the sound! Discussion of the principles of setting and working with an equalizer is allowed, but please do not engage in garbage and do not post presets, the devices / headphones / listeners are different.
Information on various effects, sound chips, as well as sound comparison experiments are welcome!
Please explain, prove, justify, just express your opinion. If necessary, you can upload pictures, programs, etc.

Although this is in the rules, I emphasize once again
It is forbidden to use the "arguments" type "fool himself" and roll down to the insults of the opponent !!!

Post has been editedEhsana - 03.05.16, 19:27

Rep: (214)
And where are we going to discuss the sound distorters no built-in player - equalizers, DSP, Beets and etc?

Rep: (1)
sm151058 @ 10.12.2012, 17:53*
discuss distorters sound

That is to discuss how best distorters distorts the sound? : D. It is better to buy a normal naushnegi and listen to high-quality recording, and no distorters, the vast majority of the tracks do not need.

Rep: (449)
Juneman @ 10.12.2012, 16:21*
It is better to buy a normal naushnegi and listen to high-quality recording, and no distorters, the vast majority of the tracks do not need.

I agree, though it depends on the habits: some people just can not live without and listen uluchshalok. I know a friend who listens to music, removing the acoustic tone at a maximum, in addition, he still screwed into the player equalizer and zvukovuhe improved on. I'm on the same acoustic listen to the voices to zero and no EQ is not used. To each his own.
On the subject: first installed Jet. What can I say - after the neutron is the first player that pleased sound. The game is pretty interesting, it is softer than the neutron, in some places even higher detail, but the general picture of the sound closer to me on the neutron - he plays tougher, more aggressive, driving, best fulfills the audible range edges, moreover, it is louder (with disabled preamps). Both player Listen with disabled uluchshayzer on the same tracks in Shurovsky monitors. Simply put: when listening to Jet, you want to include the improvement of the sound when listening to a neutron, it is not necessary to improve anything. Two words about the whistles: bbe - quite an interesting thing - the first distorters sound that it does not spoil. In general, the left A jet, the second player, while listening to'll still neutron, but suddenly want to change ...

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 11.12.12, 02:28

With BBE composition it seems more balanced, but a detailed listening to sound somewhat "polluted". In Poweramp same plates sound clearer and more natural.

Rep: (48)
rori @ 24.11.2012, 17:45*
I agree with you, poor iron nikakuschy software does not pull. yuzaem hifimeny comrades

from the beginning I wanted to say the same thing, but if people interested in discussing soft karaoke players to telefonopischalkah terrible - it is their right :)

Rep: (18)
And why not in the list and strashno'glyuchnogo prosto'strashnogo RockBox? Which is said to be very sound. For the sake of sound, even putting up with the terrible neyuzabelno interface. I have it, however, makes a noise, like all the others - ie in the pauses between the tracks, or "quiet" areas proizveniya bit hisses (you can hear, but only if there is no ambient noise)

Rep: (6)
and where lcg jukebox?
Lol
the best sound (IMHO) and there is no
which poverampy ..

quoter-qq @ 11.12.2012, 11:27*
from the beginning I wanted to say the same thing, but if people interested in discussing soft karaoke players to telefonopischalkah terrible - it is their right :)

Well, all those audiophiles pancake. For these wise men have specialized websites, there is a discussion of the warm tube sound. If we follow this logic, then why discuss reading room for the phone, if the pocketbook is still more convenient or why discuss quality photos and video taken with your phone, if it is known to be worse, shot mylnitsami- camcorders (or better yet to shoot on plonochnik with telephoto)?
To conveniently carry bricks for a piece of dollars in your pocket with no time to work and try on the street to distinguish the nuances of depth scenes or wear a backpack with a dozen spetsgadzhetov - flag in hand and the locomotive forward, but then discusses the player under the android, the point I want to be smart - on ixbt road .

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 11.12.12, 14:39

Motorcycle season ended ...., hunting is something more poobsuzhdat))): D

Corvin1972 @ 11.12.2012, 15:38*
If we follow this logic, then why discuss reading room for the phone, if the pocketbook is still more convenient

nonsense
or better yet to shoot with a telephoto plonochnik

and you are sure that you understand what you are talking
To conveniently carry bricks for a piece of dollars in your pocket with no time to work and try to discern the nuances of the street scene depth

outside any normal player would be better phone Saens, kovon, ypod. I bought hayfaymen listen to in the office, on the road I spend less than two hours per day, it is important to select the couriers to the player for the street, I - it does not matter
I want to be smart

You want "glupnichat"? Your business

quoter-qq @ 11.12.2012, 19:27*
nonsense
and you are sure that you understand what you are talking

outside any normal player would be better phone Saens, kovon, ypod. I bought hayfaymen listen to in the office, on the road I spend less than two hours per day, it is important to select the couriers to the player for the street, I - it does not matter
You want "glupnichat"? Your business

Pretty sure I will not even discuss, especially since there is offtopic. I repeat - to each his own, there is a discussion for smart players and not meryanie n ... E - who and what is what bought.

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 11.12.12, 21:48

quoter-qq @ 11.12.2012, 22:27*
I bought hayfaymen listen to in the office

a computer with a normal map is not convenient?

Corvin1972 @ 11.12.2012, 22:47*
Pretty sure I will not even discuss, especially since there is offtopic

then why start? ))
you have seen the film somewhere other than online? theoreticians, they are ...
Juneman @ 11.12.2012, 22:55*
a computer with a normal map is not convenient?

I prefer 601 to cover the belt with the card 64 than to drag music from home to office and back + external sound card. nothing should be synchronized and peretykat. plus - in a way I do not no music. my ears - closed monitors. when the street had to take them off, almost deafened by the noise of the road, insulate well enough in the subway rumble no longer gets

as that player sat, he stuck the headphones to the phone. almost puked. if again put senhi p 200 that the sound as a regular gag from Samsung

It must be distinguished from the audiophile music lovers. Here to discuss the quality of the software and player differences, listening to them through phone govnochip with half a little finger nail - this is pure audiophile. because all that can offer programmers - soft karaoke uluchshalki that will sound worse

reveal a secret
the best player on the android does not work, because it is built into iOS. though I do not like Apple, but pay tribute to the implementation of sound in its devices. iPhone sounds at the level of good modern players such as Sansa or kovona. other phones - is worse

if someone arranges a compromise between sound and versatility - this iPhone. if you are not very happy - Saens and TP. If a compromise is not satisfied at all - hifiman and TP.

and the desire to listen to music from the phone, I consider characteristic of couriers and TP. Once they spend on the road full-time

Corvin1972 @ 12.12.2012, 00:12*
However, I think most 601-602 minutes) - This is not some kind of fruit nadgryzanny same HI-FI! Rogue, listening to "the terrible telefonopischalki" these things do not understand

yes, 601, and it is significantly better than any phone. and envy - a bad feeling, the more it costs the 6-8 thousand cheaper any phone

Rep: (1174)
quoter-qq @ 11.12.2012, 23:14*
iPhone sounds at the level of good modern players such as Sansa or kovona. other phones - is worse

You do not say. What iPhone that Sansa, that any normal android sound at the same level. And the difference is really only as far as this level is too low or too high Softovaya. For example, I use a separate player Sanz / mp840 only because it is banal more comfortable.

Lares @ 12.12.2012, 01:43*
What iPhone that Sansa, that any normal android sound at the same level.

wrong statement
not "all devices sound the same," and "you hear the same." or headphones you complete trash. read the topic about the sound of different phones, you will learn a lot of new

quoter-qq @ 11.12.2012, 23:14*
then why start? ))
you have seen the film somewhere other than online? theoreticians, they are ...

First, I began not. Secondly, on a film shoot I started in 1984 at the age of 12 years (by the way, about the same time began to listen to vinyl, and listened to the early 90's) "Change symbol", then there was "Zenit ET" with "Helios 44-2", then a lot more, I will not enumerate; a few years professionally engaged in photography, namely a foil, so it does not need to all be judged on its own. About envy - not even funny - something to envy? I'm smart as three 601's worth at the beginning of sales. All other pearl - especially your personal opinion, do not want to comment on that. If all software players sound the same to you, nothing to talk about. Then, WMP and foobar2000 on BB seems to sound the same to you, because the software. What, if not secret, monitors use a hellish sound insulation, sound is muted and street toshnotno sounding in conjunction with the phone?
Lares @ 11.12.2012, 23:43*
You do not say. What iPhone that Sansa, that any normal android sound at the same level.

Here I agree with that one hundred percent.
On this optimistic note, I think the topic is closed: offtopic and so above the roof. Then just write on the topic: "Comparison of sound
Poweramp with other players. "

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 12.12.12, 03:14

We start with this
Black_BG @ 11/22/2012, 1:23 PM*
Allowed to discuss everything that relates to the sound. Everything is possible that does not contradict the rules above!

about warez someone said?
not

we continue the conversation
Corvin1972 @ 12.12.2012, 03:33*
Firstly, I have not started

Well, who started that "on the tele film" as a universal recipe for the best photo story without any clarification? only lame phrase
About envy - not even funny - something to envy? I'm smart as three 601's worth at the start of sales

and it sounds like a cheap Chinese garbage, because of this postponement and bricks in Topeka
If all software players sound the same to you, to talk about

thickly
Very thick looks attempt to attribute to me their imagination, and then argue with them
What, if not secret, monitors use a hellish sound insulation, sound is muted and street toshnotno sounding in conjunction with the phone?

it is no secret, shure 840. nothing beyond, but in the price range "ten thousand" sound insulation is the best and very honest sounding. hour and a half in bashkadoktore I have different ears, it was nothing to compare
Here I agree with that one hundred

agree, be engaged in self-consolation and TP. Only iPhone is not uncommon to compare it to other phones is not difficult and the sound of it better. not ideal of course, but to the level of Sons and TP other phones do not reach. to the iPhone makes sense to buy an external amplifier, and buy, and the rest - is not to be loud, but garbage

fanatstvovat not worth it, you have to be honest with yourself

Rep: (39)
Lares @ 12.12.2012, 04:43*
that any normal android sound at the same level.

And you can clarify what is "normal androyd"?
PS: someone has already given a link here on lurke - some frazochki already possible to write down: D

Post has been editedadasiko - 12.12.12, 09:21

quoter-qq @ 12.12.2012, 4:44*
We start with this

about warez someone said?
not

we continue the conversation

Well, who started that "on the tele film" as a universal recipe for the best photo story without any clarification? only lame phrase.

As Ostap Bender said: "As a child, like you, I killed on the spot with a slingshot.."
You do nothing? Who started in place of a subject and discuss hayfaymen obgazhivat sound phones?
What nafig subjects, if the film is a priori better the figures. I doubt that you even understand what writing.
840's - decent ears, but on the street they will have a good sound insulation only if primotat tape-to-head. More on your posts, not related to the topic of discussion (and you only offtopic attempts trolling), I will not answer. Maybe curator potrot all unnecessary.
P.S. Google, where discussing your favorite hifimen, or there is not interesting - all the same experts in the warm tube sound, and then the sound of phones can be about ..., CDA amuse. It's like to go into a discussion of vehicles and raspisyvvt how best helicopter flies because - like and off-topic, but warez is not discussed.
In general, a fun of you, without these people the Internet has become to boring.

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 12.12.12, 10:08

Corvin1972 @ 12.12.2012, 10:17*
You do nothing? Who started in place of a subject and discuss hayfaymen obgazhivat sound phones?

I just do not))) theme is read

What nafig subjects, if the film is a priori better the numbers

it is not necessary fanatstva pliz
nor androidofanatstva nor plenkofanatstva
I'll shoot on film, SF, BF, Durst print at home and scan it I had all that there is, in addition imakona. figure too, and tsifrofotok at work I was able to handle more than a wedding bombily. but unlike you, I know without fanaticism advantages and disadvantages of both types of pictures

840's - decent ears, but on the street they will have a good sound insulation only if primotat tape-to-head

in the internet you have been reading about them? ))
You will be able to offer overhead covering for a similar price that soundproof better?
I think - can not

Google, where discussing your favorite hifimen, or there is not interesting - all the same experts in the warm tube sound

then there is google? bashkadoktore to discuss and Peer, and phones, and zvukovuhi. android as a source, no one seriously considers the people rather Lenses and experienced in terms of sound

In general, a fun of you, without these people the Internet has become to boring.

Only take care of bile, it is very necessary for digestion

Maybe curator potrot all unnecessary.

Moderation is not offtopic grinder - a Clinic
ts he decided that a reasoned discussion of the sound here is not offtopic, but are not limited solely players for android

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 1:32